It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black kids in the Bronx don't know what the word 'computer' is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 02:26 AM
link   
According to the NY governer . Their hypocritcal racist pandering seems to be backfiring when they open their mouths

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

I lost brain cells watching that. But, facts. I do not know what a computer is. In fact, pretty much any word that has more than 5 letters, im lost. I also have not yet been able to obtain an ID or figure out where to go to vote.

It is just mind boggling to me that people don't see how condescendingly racist these people are.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

I lost brain cells watching that. But, facts. I do not know what a computer is. In fact, pretty much any word that has more than 5 letters, im lost. I also have not yet been able to obtain an ID or figure out where to go to vote.

It is just mind boggling to me that people don't see how condescendingly racist these people are.

wait, what? They are trying like hell to save our democracy! No, they don't know that that means, but it's something they were told to say. Like "Death to America".

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hochul is the kind of Democrat that, if she invited a Black person to dinner, there'd be fried chicken, watermelon and Kool Aid, because "that's what those people like".

The casual racism is cringe worthy because she thinks that in the year 2024, in the middle of the largest city in America, a Black child doesn't know what a computer is.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Oh they do, they do
daa reply to: Shoshanna

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You would think that eventually black people would get fed up with democrats telling them how dumb they are and how they can’t succeed without whiteys help. 🤷‍♂️

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The dumber the democrats feel we are, the more they believe we need their help.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
She's as bad as Gavin Newsom, if that's even possible.
Those people don't live in a bubble.
They live in another reality, where truth is irrelevant.

It is literally surreal to watch them in action. They are living, breathing South Park characters

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
But New York is in the Western World, they have to know what a computer is because even in a third world country like Nigeria they know what a computer is because I'm dealing with a Nigerian prince to buy his gold and that's on the computer.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's not the black population they treat like that. It is anyone different than them.

I was on a gig a few years ago, had a crew of 5 under me. Owner added a transman to my team...I politely declined, six people wouldn't have enough room in the space. He took one of my main guys to give me this crew person.

I was told to celebrate the "unique skills" this person brought to the table. I replied that each piece of the set weighed 250# and this person had a Dr. Note they couldn't lift more than 20#.

WTF do they bring to the crew, I don't need to tuck.

That is what I said.

Got fired on the spot.

Got called 2 hours later, they were way behind and the gig would be canceled if they didn't get help finishing before showtime.

Gig got canceled.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Needs to be translated into EBONICS

What dat is komputer ........

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You forgot Hillary's Hot Sauce...

God help us...

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hold on. I’m a white guy and I will empty a fried chicken restaurant if given a chance. Watermelon is good for you. In fact, sometimes Koolaid Grape is the best thing to have with spicy fried chicken. It’s almost like I was born a poor unfortunate black child.

Only My father never taught me not to trust whitey, or the difference between # and shinola. a reply to: DAVID64

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I thought Biden had already straightened this out?

"poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,"

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The thing is, if a Republican said it, neither the apology nor the excuses would be accepted.

Democrats, reminder, are the party of Jim Crow. They think blacks are a lower race. This is how they really think about them.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   
More made up BS from a Politician?

In an Election Year?

Somehow, I'm not surprised.

top topics

join