It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada caught red-handed manipulating live weather data and make it warmer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Environment Canada is the official weather and climate division of the government of Canada. It has several official weather stations around in Canada. The data of these stations are provided to the public, and the government presents the data in two ways (this is important): hourly live data, that's erased after 24 hours, and daily data, that's publicly announced on the following day. The daily data contains the last day's Highest temperature, Lowest temperature, and also total precipitation for that day.

Until spring, hourly data and daily data would match. Why wouldn't they? They come from the same station.

But beginning on March 3 2024, Canada began to silently adjust the data. The last day's Highest temperature, from the hourly live data, was artificially warmed, sometimes by more than a degree centigrade. This new, warmer-than measured data was then presented at the daily data and announced.

The Federation of Pangaea caught the Government of Canada manipulating data this way on at least 29 occasions. Pangaea was concerned about potential data tampering and fake trends, and so it continually monitored the Government of Canada for a straight month, from March 3 to April 4. It also took pictures to show the discrepancies.

As far as we know, the government was still continuing to manipulate data well into April, as this thread is being posted.

pangapedia.miraheze.org...

Prior to Mar 3 2024, and even in some instances after Mar 3 2024, daily data was not adjusted at all, and correctly reported (see pictures of counter-examples). In those cases, the announced daily data matches the live hourly data, as expected.

Because of the counter-examples, we know that the data was adjusted but we can rule out "bias adjustment" (that's when data is adjusted to compensate for factors so it becomes "closer to reality"), because the counter-examples act as control group and they occurred before the data adjustment and in the middle of it.

Was there a political motive for tampering with the data?

On at least one instance, for example on Sun Mar 3 2024, actual maximum for that day was 6.2 degree. Redacting it upwards to 7.6 allowed for a claim that the historical record (on that specific date) had been reached, even though in reality it had not, as that day's maximum was actually 1.4 degree below the historical record.

Pangaea also reports that the government has been announcing incorrect amount of precipitations.

Pangaea also reports that the government of Canada has been announcing incorrect precipitations rates on several occasions. For instance, during the period from Wed 10 Apr to Sat 13 Apr, it had fallen a total of at least 160 mm of rain, causing considerable floods. However, the government weather station somehow failed to record most of it, and only reported a total of about 40 mm; a quarter of the actual value[1].

Environment Canada's data is the centralized reference for all of Canada's official weather and climate news sources.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
when the warming part of "global warming" doesn't cooperate, you have to get that data from somwhere, and Treudau's ass is wore out and things just fall out to the floor now, so he can't pull anything from in there. They have to build a fake dataset to point to in order to justify the hype and gloom.

Manbearpig is real. beware.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
St Jovite is an automatic weather station that sends in hourly Synop reports.

These show the temperature at the time of report and may also include the maximum temperature recorded in the previous 6/12/24 hours.

The data on Canadian govt website is extracted from these Synops

Obviously, whilst the maximum temp may have been recorded at the time of an hourly Synop report, quite often it will not have. That's why daily maxima and minima do not always match with the hourly data.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Their official name is “Environment and Climate Change Canada”. They have to live up to the name somehow!

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
These fake scientists are ruining Science for people like me who make a living analyzing data, using the degree I worked to earn. Abusing the trust of the people so bad, they will never trust Academia again as long as they live. Perhaps another reason the elite want us all dead, apparently.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The problem is when the bias isn't random and points to just upward adjustments. I am one of those who review data similar to this data and we do not ever adjust a temp unless the probe was found to be faulty. I might negate data from another monitor based on the temperature data even. Report what you find and don't spin it is our duty to you the public. It was this temp with this pressure at this time is how we establish consistency in the measurement and reporting of data. We don't adjust later for temperature readings to tweak them ever. It was either good or bad data based on instrument or the probes performance.

originally posted by: WaESN
St Jovite is an automatic weather station that sends in hourly Synop reports.

These show the temperature at the time of report and may also include the maximum temperature recorded in the previous 6/12/24 hours.

The data on Canadian govt website is extracted from these Synops

Obviously, whilst the maximum temp may have been recorded at the time of an hourly Synop report, quite often it will not have. That's why daily maxima and minima do not always match with the hourly data.

edit on 27000000103020244America/Chicago04am4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WaESN

What you are saying is that this is software error? The reported temperatures do not include the actual max and min temps? And how does that compute exactly?

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I have known for years that rain fall amounts were way off. The simple fact that trees grow makes the readings inaccurate. I know of several rain gauges that do not have the trees trimmed to allow for correct readings. You cannot have any obstructuons within a cone 45 degrees from vertical at the opening of a rain guage. I know one that has trees practically on top of it several times the height of the rain guage. It can't be getting anywhere near accurate readings.

The rain blocked by trees indicates that the rainfall is diminishing. And all because they don't trim the trees.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

You have made a great point!. Normally, if I have a pollutant monitor too close to a tree the EPA makes us cut it back or move the shelter and they will likely put flags on the data. Giving them an excuse to not include the good data if they don't want it for other reasons like making the noose tighter on folks trying to eke out a living.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: leongrad

Has anybody else notice that the TV weather people seem to grind into our brains that every aspect in our weather prospects these days is supported first off with the term "severe?"

I argue that is purposely done to make us fearful of weather features if not more dependent upon the proper authorities for information and, thus, control.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
a reply to: leongrad

Has anybody else notice that the TV weather people seem to grind into our brains that every aspect in our weather prospects these days is supported first off with the term "severe?"

I argue that is purposely done to make us fearful of weather features if not more dependent upon the proper authorities for information and, thus, control.

Given most Western universities are indoctrination centers into not just liberal but extreme leftist ideology, it's unlikely anyone is graduating with a degree in meteorology unless they buy into and are willing to perpetuate the climate hysteria.

Is anyone surprised they were caught cooking data again? This whole movement is founded on cooking and cherry-picking data.
edit on 27-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
In Great Reset Germany they use, among others things of course, data from ground-level measuring stations which include the ground heat in the air temperature and thus completely falsify the data. Then of course all news channels and weather channels start to paint their whole map in deep red when temperatures hit just a pleasant 22°C. On my first account i had a picture with german news channels that i could post, their weather forecast and the color difference with ten or twenty years in between. Same temperatures but a decade or whatever ago it was simply called nice weather, now it´s the burning hell and we all will die. You can´t make that sh!t up but they do.

Something like this here. Tried to find the same pic that´s stored in my first account but all i find now are "fact-checkers" who tell you that is not manipulation but a design thing. As i said, you can´t make that sh!t up but they do.

All these horror scenarios are all little adjusting screws, tools, to achieve the Great Reset and a NWO where only a few rich rule. Like now but with the difference that they now still have to simulate democracy in many parts of the world, that will stop then and we all will see the real faces of these anti-human megalomaniacs.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter2

Something like this here. Tried to find the same pic that´s stored in my first account but all i find now are "fact-checkers" who tell you that is not manipulation but a design thing. As i said, you can´t make that sh!t up but they do.

Yeah that is quite obviously psychological manipulation.

We get the same # over here. I remember temps hitting 100 where I grew up every summer, but now every summer when we hit 100 they act like it's unprecedented to hit 100 here and this is a new thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I understand The Principality of Seborga is also monitoring Canadian data falsification through The Swiss Embassy. They have evidence of collusion with EU factions that will benefit from Climate Change hoaxes and government subsidies. 😃

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I understand The Principality of Seborga is also monitoring Canadian data falsification through The Swiss Embassy. They have evidence of collusion with EU factions that will benefit from Climate Change hoaxes and government subsidies. 😃

I can't wait until enough of this comes out to turn the tide with the public. There's already plenty of proof that a lot of fraud goes on in climate science but most of the public has no idea. It's only a matter of time though.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: xuenchen

I can't wait until enough of this comes out to turn the tide with the public. There's already plenty of proof that a lot of fraud goes on in climate science but most of the public has no idea. It's only a matter of time though.

Many believe these hoax perpetrators are using the fact that Earth is continuously emerging from past Ice Ages, and new Ice Ages are forming at the same time. All very powerful forces well beyond Human capacities. 💥

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I agree with what's said, they are in cahoots with the WEF most likely.
But I have to ask : The Federation of Pangaea ???

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

They are sovereign by self identified declaration. 😎

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

Are people suggesting The WEF has teams of Special Envoys assigned to major Governments? 💡

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It is never good to lie using falsified scientific data. Sure, the health agencies and politicians do it all the time, but for a scientific organization to do it is evil. Falsifying things either way is not good because it destroys the integrity of the field of science. Consensus of the time which are the same as beliefs of the time are used to interpret scientific data, that is bad enough without them purposely distorting data.

I believe in being environmantally friendly, and my research of things is that multiple scientific creations are destroying the environment. The most predominent destroyers of our ecosystem were created by science over the last hundred years, and fossil fuels are just a moderately small part of that. There have been so many types of chemistries introduced into the environment over the last century that are not natural or or naturally occurring chemicals that are unnaturally concentrated in certain areas that are destroying the ability of the earth to fix itself. We must go through all the creations science has made and evaluate them properly. Jets flying all over the globe to haul people to vacation or visit others are a major contributer, as are manmade chemicals that wind up in the sewer system then in the rivers and oceans that upset the balance of microbes and plantlife that help to help purify the environment...plastics are a major problem, so are pesticides and mitocides and herbicides. Electric cars and solar panels and windmills are not going to do much to fix things, stopping the insanity of people being entitled and consumerism pushing products that only last a small time are the problem.

I was teaching the great granddaughter how to read a clock today, I got an old big ben from the basement. It works well yet, but the glass is broken. It was built in nineteen thirty five and still works well, they were able to fix a glitch in one now and it is working again. Think of this, those voyager satellites built in the sixties are still working today. How long do the stuff they build now last they put into space. I like the alarm sound on that Big Ben chime clock, it starts slow then hits every beat. Build things to last, eco friendly usually means economy friendly, not ecology friendly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join