It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Christie Wishes Death Upon Trump and Ramaswamy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
One time best bud and possible VP choice for Trump ... now wishing death upon Trump (and Ramaswamy), and not just wishing death, wishing death in a horrid cage match fight. He said this in front of a 'progressive' audience'. This Chris Christie is really really butt hurt over how life has gone for him inside and outside the Trump orbit.

LibertyDaily - Chris Christie Wishes Death Upon Trump and Ramaswamy

“I would have preferred any of those people over Trump,” Christie told the audience. “Ramaswamy and Trump, I would have hoped for a death match where they both die.”

The audience laughed at the joke, when the moderator asked Christie if he meant “a literal death match.”

“Yes,” Christie responded, “Where they both die.”

(post by mysterioustranger removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I see a lot of people wishing death on other people around here too. Seems it doesn't matter what political persuasion you hold, if you're an extremist you're an extremist. Doesn't really matter what side of the aisle you lie on, it's all part of a spectrum that circles around on itself.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
At one time Christie was #2 pick for VP. Trump went with Pence, but Christie was #2 at the time. Now look ... Christie is wishing a cage match death upon Trump. That's a HUGE change in position.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Again....I wish no ill-will on either man. I'm a Christian, tho not a very good one.

✌️
edit on 04245630America/ChicagoThu, 25 Apr 2024 09:38:56 -050038202400000056 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

In my own opinion, political sides are not the divider. It's really despicable people versus those who are anchored in reality and believe in personal responsibility.
Regardless of political side.

The far/far right [also known as the extreme left] used to attract some violent nutters because Skinheads or Football hooligans or Nazis are violent.

Satanism attracts some violent nutters, because those few dumb violent nutters really think that is what it's all about.

Religion attracts violent nutters, because they think god wants to kill every non believer or sinner and they are just so nuts they think they are helping. Which is kind of understandable considering abrahamic gods ask parents to kill their favourite child as a 'test' of their obedience.

Politically, the left attracts far more violent nutters than the right, which still believes in responsibility and consequences, whilst the left literally accepts anyone, regardless of behaviour under the guise of 'oPeN mInDedNeSs'.
The left wants to get rid of punishment for bad behaviour, mollycoddles criminals and loves people interested too much in children and their sexuality. So much it's now in the school curriculum.
The left lets people get away with vile jokes like cutting the head off a POTUS and sees nothing wrong with it.

I have not seen such juvenile and disgusting behaviour from those they call the right. Not to such an accepted extent.
Jokes about a demented POTUS are merely a valid observation. Nobody says KILL him or makes an effigy with blood. Which is a BIIIG difference.

Basically there are violent nutters out there and always have been. They infiltrate every group at some point or another.
Do not judge a whole group by a handful of nutters.
But do judge a group who openly supports them.
Which in politics is the left.

It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So when Christie was a Trump fanboi, he was just using the opportunity to further his political future, and he really doesn't have any integrity at all? Noted.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So when Christie was a Trump fanboi, he was just using the opportunity to further his political future, and he really doesn't have any integrity at all? Noted.

Yeah.... he was a fanboi. No question. And he was #2 pick for V.P. Trump came close to picking him.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Exactly! Thank you N.D!

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Ok...I see I have to go slow...but I'm not going into symbiotic analysis with you.

You miss the point. Carry on..

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The point being that your comment was rabid, hyperbolic, off-topic nonsense?

We ALL got that.

edit on 4 25 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
chris christiie is rich.
why is he not getting the stomach surgery to stop eating so much?
or-
you know this guy never cooks.
why doesnt he just tell his assistants to get meal prep low carb?

if you are rich, there is zero reason to be obese, because meal prep does all the work for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: network dude

Yeah.... he was a fanboi. No question. And he was #2 pick for V.P. Trump came close to picking him.

It's things like that this that always had me nervous about Trump; he made some obvious ( to me, anyway) bad choices in his administration that I saw as insiders willing to destroy his administration.

Chris Christy was/is a proven scumbag politician, yet Trump was considering 'trusting' him. Maybe you can 'buy' loyalty in the business world, but politicians play with a whole different set of rules, and Trump didn't seem to know them-or where the greatest danger lay. He set himself up for the fall, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Trump made a lot of bad calls when he won and came to the WH. He didn't have a clue how anything worked, and it showed. but he did figure some things out and I can only hope he won't be as easily led next time. Clean house, then do stuff. Clear out the idiots that Obama put there as road blocks. There are a lot of them.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Chris Christy was/is a proven scumbag politician,...

Isnt' he the one who invented road work on the bridges around NYC on the Jersey side so that traffic would back up in NYC ??

NY Times

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

SIGH!!!

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join