It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Overwhelmingly Passes Funding for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
(Borrowed)

"….The imperviousness of economic law to political law is shown in this historic fact: in the long run every State collapses, frequently disappears altogether and becomes an archeological curio.

Every collapse of which we have sufficient evidence was preceded by the same course of events. The State, in its insatiable lust for power, increasingly intensified its encroachments on the economy of the nation, causing a consequent decline of interest in production, until at long last the subsistence level was reached and not enough above that was produced to maintain the State in the condition to which it had been accustomed. It was not economically able to meet the strain of some immediate circumstance, like war, and succumbed.

Preceding that event, the economy of Society, on which State power rests, had deteriorated, and with that deterioration came a letdown in moral and cultural values; men “did not care.” That is, Society collapsed and drew the State down with it.

There is no way for the State to avoid this consequence—except, of course, to abandon its interventions in the economic life of the people it controls, which its inherent avarice for power will not let it do.”

– Frank Chodorov, “The Rise and Fall of Society”

edit on 20-4-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Not only that, but the Senate passed a two year reauthorization of FISA.

And without the warrant requirement, so it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Par for the course. They're passing everything they can to eliminate opposition to "their democracy". It'll only get worse in the coming months.

Watch how the most vile of political sub-creatures and their less commonly known counterparts, will be coming out of the woodwork to stop a loss from happening.

People you thought were solid ASF will be dik punching everyone who supports them in the coming months leading up to November. It's going to be most painful for the staunch supporters who truly care about the future instead of the perpetually narcissistic, mentally neutered "living in the moment" crowd who could care less as long as they got WiFi.
🙄

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ooh, that smells like coffee.

Could members of the Trump cult actually be waking up at last?

The People are not on your side.

Come November, we’ll see just what TDS means, and who actually suffers from it.

edit on 21/4/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: WeMustCare

It's a wrap. Test after test the People failed miserably.

I'm open to suggestions on how to reel this in, however. I'm all ears. Anyone?

RE: gettr.com...

These are the kinds of stories and photo evidences we need to show in America, to demonstrate how some unvetted migrants let into this country by Joe Biden and Congressional Democrats, are treating Americans.

VERY POWERFUL material for GOP-MAGA Campaign Ads.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   

So with that I guess we all should be watchful of pissy Trump cultists because they can now smell their own feces?
I would very much like to point out something. You seem to be a follower of MTG as you parade around her/him(I'm going with a him) about everything.
You took the wrong pill sir/ma'am.
edit on 21-4-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   

So apparently a majority of Americans WANT WWlll

It doesn't matter what the majority of us citizens wants. You have no say in those decisions.
USA is not a democracy!
So if your politics do undemocratic things suck it up, and go die for it...

Just keep in mind that the moment you blame the voters you're on a slipery slope that leads to more division and an even better grip on everyone...

It's become obvious that some foreign forces would like to see US citizen turn on each other. And even some here are loosing their American grandeur where a coutry united stands and are falling hard for the engineered division all disguised under the empty words of patriotism...

Are they too dumb or right on schedule?

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
I would very much like to point out something. You seem to be a follower of MTG as you parade around her/him(I'm going with a him) about everything.

You are a baldface liar.

Further, I would very much like to point out something as well: I never brought up MTG or Trump...

Might want to let that sink in and reassess your meds.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

So apparently a majority of Americans WANT WWlll

It doesn't matter what the majority of us citizens wants. You have no say in those decisions.
USA is not a democracy!
So if your politics do undemocratic things suck it up, and go die for it...

Just keep in mind that the moment you blame the voters you're on a slipery slope that leads to more division and an even better grip on everyone...

It's become obvious that some foreign forces would like to see US citizen turn on each other. And even some here are loosing their American grandeur where a coutry united stands and are falling hard for the engineered division all disguised under the empty words of patriotism...

Are they too dumb or right on schedule?

They keep saying it's a democracy, lol.

Why shouldn't voters be blamed? Who TF is penciling in those bubbles on the ballots, "election fairies"? No, supposedly it's being done by well informed adults bearing "a right to choose", AND THEY DO with horrendous results.

Beyond the manipulation and brainwashing, if the voters can't be held to account then who should bear the accountability/responsibility? Are we going to pass the buck on that too??

The division is DONE, engineered or otherwise, stick a fork in it. How exactly do you expect people to unite at this point? I'm really curious to hear your insight on how to turn lead into gold.

edit on 21-4-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Why shouldn't voters be blamed?

Oh, quite right, quite right.

Hitler, too, raving in his Führerbunker just before the end, blamed the German people for turning against him and his programme.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

The "Democracy" System.

And, yeah...

EVERYONE including YOU will suffer from it, I agree.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Why shouldn't voters be blamed?

Oh, quite right, quite right.

Hitler, too, raving in his Führerbunker just before the end, blamed the German people for turning against him and his programme.

Apples and oranges. Care to stay on topic instead of making passive aggressive jabs from yawn inducing references?

Just what are you eluding to?

So far, we have MTG, Trump, and now Hitler being referenced when the OP, and throughout the thread, has not mentioned them at all.

My focus was the entirety of Congress, what's yours?

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

a reply to: WeMustCare

It's a wrap. Test after test the People failed miserably.

I'm open to suggestions on how to reel this in, however. I'm all ears. Anyone?

RE: gettr.com...

It's nuked for me. Can't access it.

Would of liked to have seen it. Thanks anyway.

ETA: Now it showed up, thanks. Sick POS, and thousands just like him were casually allowed to waltz right into the US and several other nations as well.

Don't worry, when enough is enough, it'll get spicy and clear lines will be drawn. "Messages" will be exchanged and if there's no remedy or adherence, the response will get "kicked up another notch".

Point is, a precipice of justified intolerance will be reached and then all bets are off. This isn't conducive or sustainable, as it's designed to be, I'm quite sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Perhaps some of you here are simply the minority and most of us believe in funding Ukraine.

My reasoning for supporting funding is that if you don't stop Putin there, he's likely to move on.

Some of us know 1930's history and don't wish to have that happen again. So, if we can let the Ukrainians do the real work there, it will be money well spent. Also, Putin is a murderous piece of garbage dictator who invaded a sovereign country. So, there's that.

How is Ukraine doing again with the “real work”? How much more money will be needed to push Russia back? Why not just declare war on Russia? All that military spending can finally be justified, what’s the problem here, America can just keep increasing the debt ceiling and spending money like there’s no tomorrow as long as they don’t spend it to help actual American citizens.

Are you afraid of Russian nukes? Neither side will use them in reality. American could send over it’s elite LGBQT+++ division, the Russians will retreat in no time. I mean who would want to hang around to hear them bitch and whine?

Come on American, show us what you’re made of, you already have an army of keyboard warriors that could do some serious fact checking against the Russians making them lose faith in their ancient weapons and outdated beliefs.

This is after all the modern era, you could virtue signal them into oblivion.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Have to squeeze the last fiat $$$ out of the system before the planned reset.

Enjoy the collapse (reset) fellow plebs

edit on 4 21 2024 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So apparently a majority of Americans WANT WWlll and also WANT to be spied upon.

Well, they do keep voting for the same people who continue the status quo.

But I’d bet a good lot of them are just ignorant and see all of this as inevitable or out of anyone’s control.

How do you know with all the proof of CHEATING?

The Cabal are writing in names they want and telling us elections matter after they cheated.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Ooh, that smells like coffee.

Could members of the Trump cult actually be waking up at last?

The People are not on your side.

Looks like you will. Those folks are going to go nuts when the facts slam into the picture for them for real. Likely they will be so pussified they will just cry in the streets, but some are Rambo we do know. A few less than needed to stop what is coming. Nothing can stop what is coming.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Perhaps some of you here are simply the minority and most of us believe in funding Ukraine.

My reasoning for supporting funding is that if you don't stop Putin there, he's likely to move on.

Some of us know 1930's history and don't wish to have that happen again. So, if we can let the Ukrainians do the real work there, it will be money well spent. Also, Putin is a murderous piece of garbage dictator who invaded a sovereign country. So, there's that.

I remember 1960's history when we were told that if we didn't stop the communists in Viet Nam then they would spread throughout Southeast Asia. Then on to Australia, then South America, then they would be right on our doorstep in Mexico.

Well, we didn't win Viet Nam, and communism didn't spread like we were told it would. What we got was tens of thousands of Americans dead, and a shattered economy that forced Nixon to take us off the gold standard which resulted in the "recession" of the 70's that Carter got blamed for, but it wasn't his fault.

I remember 2000's history when we were told if we didn't invade Iraq that Hussien would nuke the US. We got more deaths, more debt, and Constitutional rights stripped away for "our safety."

I remember being told that if we didn't attack North Korea they were going to nuke Hawaii in about 6 weeks. Instead, the President negotiated with NK and put American interests first, resulting in a brief period of prosperity.

Now we're back to giving in to fear mongering, racking up more debt to give money to other countries on the backs of American taxpayers, and coming up with more ways to curtail the rights and liberties of the American people.

There is no way this ends with a more prosperous America.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So apparently a majority of Americans WANT WWlll and also WANT to be spied upon.

Well, they do keep voting for the same people who continue the status quo.

But I’d bet a good lot of them are just ignorant and see all of this as inevitable or out of anyone’s control.

How do you know with all the proof of CHEATING?

The Cabal are writing in names they want and telling us elections matter after they cheated.

In every election in the last few decades, I’ve heard many excuses for why one side lost. Many times claiming there is “proof” of foul play.

-Hanging chads for GWB
-Obama isn’t a citizen
-Russia collusion
-bamboo ballots, CIA fighting in space, blah blah.

They’ll go to insane theories before they’ll admit they didn’t sell their platform well enough.

But at the end of the day, does it really make that much difference?

I assume you’re talking about cheating in the last election. I see everyone calling the economy Biden’s America or implying that the economy went to hell under him.

His admin deployed around the same amount of money during COVID in reckless relief packages. Biden is on track to get about the same amount added to the national debt at the end of his term.

So it looks like they’re pretty similar. I’ll give Trump he sounds a little more spry. Biden sounds like he’s senile, and Trump speaks at a 5th grade reading level, so I’m not really impressed in either.

Trump was supposed to be the one guy that came along and won that was antiestablishment.

What part of the swamp did he drain? What did he do that was anything different than the status quo. And given his past relationships to everyone in the establishment, is it possible a reality TV star turned politician is acting?

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yeah.... the usual inflammatory vernacular is certainly not helping, i can guarantee you if you go down that road it will not be the patriot prepers wet dream but that of your so feared NWO...

To me it seems you're being primed for it and it's usual for the manipulated not to see the manipulation.
edit on 21-4-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

You are a baldface liar.

Further, I would very much like to point out something as well: I never brought up MTG or Trump...

Might want to let that sink in and reassess your meds.

You are correct in that you did not mention him (MTG). But ya didn't have to because pretty much what you parade around is just an extension of what he parades around.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join