It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer is 'deeply sorry'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Japan data:

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Imo, the true horror of Covid is that those who didn't take the "vaccine", risk potentially life-changing, or even life-threatening changes from Long Covid, and those who took the mRNA risk the same.

I had no option but to travel during the time of Covid emergence, so I was forced to take the vaccine. Instead of mRNA, I chose a viral vector vaccine -- AstraZeneca. Although it was assailed in the news for risk of blood clots, the actual data indicates clots were FAR more prevalent with mRNA vaccines.

I believe this was a politically-induced coup perpetrated by a select few globalists against the majority of the people of Earth. I think their only problem was that it was accidentally released before it could be perfected into the Prime Killing Machine it was intended to be. Just my opinion, but I can support it.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

edit on 4/14/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel

originally posted by: Consvoli

I guess Pfizer is 'deeply sorry' for getting found out!

Anything going against the Covid vaccine was mostly silenced.

They have destroyed many lives, so an apology isn't enough!

Yet again, nothing mentioned on mainstream media.

But it was SAFE AND EFFECTIVE!

the best humans are found in the middle and lower classes!

How in the world can you link who are good people based on their income levels.

I definitely won't speak for everyone, but I've met great people making a crap tonne of money, great people in the middle and great people making a lot less. I've also met a$$holes on all 3 levels.

Love to see the data you have to back that up?

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I am sure they are 'very sorry'.....

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality

originally posted by: Consvoli

But it was SAFE AND EFFECTIVE!

the best humans are found in the middle and lower classes!

How in the world can you link who are good people based on their income levels.

I definitely won't speak for everyone, but I've met great people making a crap tonne of money, great people in the middle and great people making a lot less. I've also met a$$holes on all 3 levels.

Love to see the data you have to back that up?

It's a very unfortunate comment and probably relies on personal opinion. How can you prove such statement even if you have links. I am not quite sure what the best humans mean. The most sincere? kind? educated? honest? decent? All these together?

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kekrops

You have to be human to know.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
Imo, the true horror of Covid is that those who didn't take the "vaccine", risk potentially life-changing, or even life-threatening changes from Long Covid, and those who took the mRNA risk the same.

I had no option but to travel during the time of Covid emergence, so I was forced to take the vaccine. Instead of mRNA, I chose a viral vector vaccine -- AstraZeneca. Although it was assailed in the news for risk of blood clots, the actual data indicates clots were FAR more prevalent with mRNA vaccines.

I believe this was a politically-induced coup perpetrated by a select few globalists against the majority of the people of Earth. I think their only problem was that it was accidentally released before it could be perfected into the Prime Killing Machine it was intended to be. Just my opinion, but I can support it.

People who were young healthy had miniscule risk from the virus and its complications. What was pushed on the mainstream media is that everyone could be harmed without explaining the chances of this happening. If you were below the age of 50 with no co-morbidities and in good health you had extremely small chances of getting seriously ill and develop COVID. Propaganda got along the way and tried to screw the minds of people.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

The statement can't stand because there is nothing which supports it. What does it mean 'best humans'??

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kekrops

The statement can't stand because there is nothing which supports it. What does it mean 'best humans'??

it doesn't say that. It says "be human", which means to actually be human, not animal or something else. Like a Bot.
edit on 9-5-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it doesn't say that. It says "be human", which means to actually be human, not animal or something else. Like a Bot.

If somebody want to get rid of 90% of humanity, then the clean out should start at the top because the top in this world is actually the bottom because the best humans are found in the middle and lower classes!

Quoting part of the text from the poster.

It's self-explanatory.

It says what it says which isn't what you think he says

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Bingo!

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I am not quite sure what the best humans mean.

It is indeed my opinion.

But, if you read what said, then I also said that good people can of course be found in all walks of life, but I have noticed that there are more good people in the middle and lower classed.

We don't have to agree because I believe in the freedom of thoughts.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

he says

She says!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join