It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton's connection to the Crocus terrorist attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I used to feel sorrow for the Russian people being manipulated by Putin, but I think if the Russian people and it's Trolls truely believe this type of childish propaganda then they deserve everything Putin throws at them.

The 'story' you've posted here RT looks like it was written by a 4 your old. None of the information you've provided is even remotely correct, its not even close.

But many are interested in the question of how Western intelligence agencies are trying to divert the attention of the world community from this terrible terrorist attack, after which, clearly, the world has already changed.

If the Russian media are for some reason not reporting on the horrible terrorist attack, then seeing how it's controlled by the Kremlin, there must be a reason as to why the Kremlin wants to divert attention away from the attack? Has a few holes appeared in Putins story? Are there signs of a possible cover up by the Kremlin and they don't want journalists looking to deeply into the Crocus attack?
If Putin wanted this on the worlds News stage, he would do more clown shows of trying to blame Ukraine,and lots more press confrences, instead he's keeping it quiet?

Maybe it's to do with things like this....
www.express.co.uk...

Russia's overburdened forces are too stretched to take on ISIS-K following the terror group's horrific attack in Moscow, and may resort to local clampdowns instead, an expert says.

Dr Jenny Mathers, Senior Lecturer in International Politics at Aberystwyth University, says the invasion of Ukraine is taking a heavy toll on Putin's forces, and though Russia's forces striking back at ISIS-K can't be ruled out, they don't appear to have the capacity to do so.

"The war in Ukraine is requiring so much manpower and equipment, causing Russia to dig deeply into old Soviet stores of weaponry and push hard to get enough people (still recruiting from the prisons, trying hard to get volunteers, not allowing mobilised soldiers to rotate out of the combat zone) that Moscow would be wise to avoid extending themselves further by trying to take on ISIS-K, she told The Daily Express US.

Or maybe this?
www.theguardian.com...

On 7 March, the US issued a public warning to its citizens in Russia that said “extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow”, including concerts. That warning was also shared with Russian authorities, the US said.

On Saturday, CNN reported sources saying the US was acting on a “a steady stream of intelligence” since November “that ISIS-K … was determined to attack Russia”. But Putin dismissed the warning as “provocative” and said that “these actions resemble outright blackmail and the intention to intimidate and destabilise our society”.

In this analysis piece, Shaun Walker, Pjotr Sauer and Andrew Roth set out signs of “a catastrophic security failure on the part of Russian authorities”. They note a slow police response to the attack and claims that the FSB, the federal security service, has been largely focused on domestic opposition and potential threats from Kyiv, with thousands of security officials sent to occupied Ukraine. Another factor they cite is a view that the threat from Islamist terrorism had subsided in recent years.

Or this??
www.theguardian.com...

Putin’s lethally negligent failure can’t be covered up. The Moscow attack leaves him weaker than ever

Last week’s terrorist attack on the Crocus City concert hall near Moscow, which killed 137 people, is one of the bigger crises Putin has faced in his 25-year rule. There is no doubt that he, as Russia’s head of state and overall chief of its security forces, bears ultimate responsibility for what was by any measure a catastrophic failure. In any normal political system, his resignation would be expected.

The fact this is more or less unimaginable is not necessarily a sign of Putin’s strength. His dictatorship has eviscerated checks and balances within Russian society, eliminating means of independent scrutiny. Any call for him to take personal responsibility would barely be heard, let alone acted on. Yet the Russian people, while chronically misled and serially misinformed, are not stupid.

With blood on the streets and a nation in mourning, there’s no hiding that the Putin superman myth just took a serious, bubble-bursting beating.

The Kremlin is estimated to have spent more than £1bn on “information management”, meaning lies and propaganda, to ensure Putin’s recent presidential election “victory”. In addition, there was a reported 20-fold increase in state spending on internet and media. All this had a single aim: to portray Putin as an invincible, indispensable modern-day tsar who bravely protects Mother Russia from her enemies.

Yet on Friday, four gunmen comprehensively demolished that myth in an anarchic frenzy of merciless violence. The attackers were unopposed, the victims had no warning, and all of Putin’s huge security apparatus – all this usurper king’s horses and men – were unable to stop the butchering of defenceless citizens.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

There is one unique umbrella - Mary Poppins' umbrella. And one unique wind, Eastern, the wind of change))))

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Wind of Change, you say?

duckduckgo.com...

I follow the Moskva and down to Gorky Park
Listening to the wind of change
An August summer night, soldiers passing by

The world is closing in, and did you ever think
That we could be so close like brothers?
The future's in the air, can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change

Take me
To the magic of the moment on a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away (dream away)
In the wind of change

Walking down the street, and distant memories
Are buried in the past forever
I follow the Moskva and down to Gorky Park

Take me (take me)
To the magic of the moment on a glory night (a glory night)
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams (share their dreams)
With you and me (with you and me)
Take me (take me)
In the wind of change (the wind of change)

The wind of change blows straight into the face of time
Like a storm wind that will ring the freedom bell for peace of mind
Let your balalaika sing what my guitar wants to say (say)

Take me (take me)
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams (share their dreams)
With you and me (with you and me)
Take me (take me)
In the wind of change (the wind of change)
edit on 1-4-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: angelchemuel

There is one unique umbrella - Mary Poppins' umbrella. And one unique wind, Eastern, the wind of change))))

There's definitely a wind of change in the East and I think it's centred around the Kremlin.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

There's a lot of hot air and "wind" coming out of Russia lately.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Only changes are happening in the homeland of Mary Poppins, in England))))

edit on 1-4-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

What changes might they be?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I don't speak Russian? Yet.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This thread seems like a joke...but, then, it IS April Fools Day.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
THIS is all sides apparently. All sides are confused about who the real enemy is. Detente works better this way however, if each side truly loves our families enough to not let Testosterone overcome us. All sides are being brainwashed and it is sad that our USA side has C_A leaders claiming they hope all we believe was a lie. That speaks a ton to me.

originally posted by: NoOneButMeAgain

originally posted by: RussianTrollRussians simply feel sorry for the British, who are subjected to total lies, disinformation and information war technologies.

Pot...kettle..?

And we say the same thing about you - you as a people are brainwashed by your just as corrupt political jack@sses like Putin, a meglomaniac. On par with Kim Jong Un, the chubby little cherub.

Your internet is similar to the Great Chinese Firewall; ie: heavily filtered and censored.

And the narratives you, RT, spout to us are the typical Russian bullsh*t we hear everyday.

So, do you actuallyt have ANY evidence of Middleton and links to the ISIS scumbags that killed many innocent Russians? Or, like always, are you just vomitting Russian bullsh*t?

edit on 1000000013020244America/Chicago04pm4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Pretty sure our enemy isn't Kate?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Unfortunately, I don't speak Russian? Yet.

Chinese is what we are more likely to need and even the Russians.
edit on 1000000073020244America/Chicago04pm4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Pretty sure our enemy isn't Kate?

I don't think that troll disagrees with that one. I think he is pointing out that something is "rotten in Denmark" with her situation. You know there is a reason to doubt the theory, but there is reason to not be so fast to say it is "settled science". It is for sure much easier to tell lies to us we believe than to tell the truth to people who believed the lies is what is also on the table here.

Me I just don't know but I suspect another line or two of Shakespeare will not change some peoples mind one way or another until they see Kate with William. I do not claim this to be my situation mind you. I can be patient and let history tell us later.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Sadly, you may be right.

I'm fluent in Chinese takeaway menus tho.

A no. 7, 48, 57c, and house special fried rice, please?

I'll be fine.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Good. You know, us Brits are far less rabid about this than our former colonial friends over the Pond?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

So now it's all poor Katie's fault. Hilarious.

I see you decided to become a comedian. Unfortunately, I haven't watched "Servant of the People" so I can't say if you're better than Zelensky... but it was a good joke. Some people might think that the death of random civilians in a terrorist attack shouldn't be the object of giggles but I'm not so sanctimonious. I don't feel moral outrage when faced with black humor.

Good to know you don't take yourself seriously. Happy Fools Day.
edit on 1-4-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

The ring the disappears then reappears on her finger shows the video to be fake. Anyone that has done their homework knows that ISIS is a creation and military asset of the deepstate.

In any doubt read the pentagon papers. Look what happened to ISIS when Trump worked with Russia in Syria.. ISIS got bombed into a state of non existence in a matter of weeks,

Sorry for the loss of more life..

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Me too on the menu and Chopstix. I do know enough to say hello how are you, and thank you. Nee how Ma is hello are you and Sheh tian is thank you in Mandarin I think.

It is the CCP we should be most concerned. They don't give a crap for humanity from the opinions of a lot of Chinese people I have met or worked on projects together.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Good. You know, us Brits are far less rabid about this than our former colonial friends over the Pond?

You are also in the belly of one of the financial beasts who pay well for those who spin the narratives to help make the world their way. In the USA we have, under Obama, given permission for the media to lie to us and tell us Gov propaganda that was taboo before.

edit on 2000000363020244America/Chicago04pm4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Anyone with a brain can work out what is going on. On Monday Carole Middleton Kate's mother, was involved in a head-on car accident which seems to have left her in critical condition. I would imagine that as Kate's mother, she was a liability. The recent video of Kate has been subjected to forensic software and has been deemed to be faked. The palace said it had been rushed as someone was going to say that Kate had cancer so they preempted it. However, analysis of the video seems to suggest that the AI program used a horizontal figure to make the video, either a corpse or someone horizontal in a bed. This was deduced by the chin width being altered to a vertical construction.
By any standards Britain the USA and Israel are heavily engaged in stuff that could be interpreted as terrorist activity by any impartial independent court, so any deflection of any future litigation would be of top state interests, keeping shaky allies on board would also be of great importance. So it is of utmost importance to control the flow of information to the general public as they now have been overtaken by a general lassitude and lukewarm if any, conviction of engaging in any type of war with the Russian people. Which strangely seems to be the main thrust of the Western governments.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join