It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton's connection to the Crocus terrorist attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

...is Vladimir Putin attempting (unconvincingly) to distract from his personal failure to stop a terror attack, about which he was given prior warning by the Americans...and which, Putin, himself, chose to tragically ignore.

Which leads to the natural question; why did Putin choose to ignore the warning?
Was it because he didn't think an attack was viable?
Was it because his arrogance made him refuse to accept US intelligence or that it was genuinely well intentioned?
Or maybe even because he chose to let the attack proceed so that he could manipulate it for his own ends?
Possibly something else?

I have no idea why, but they are legitimate questions given what transpired.....especially if you're Russian.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Do you read PRAVDA?
Just curious...

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Of course you can't answer that. It would give you away.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
I write my nonsense in response to your nonsense.))))

It's not nonsense to request proof of your statements.

Post proof that the organizers and financiers of the terrorist attack was Ukraine, and the customers were the CIA and MI6 like you claim.

Post proof that there is a Kate Middleton connection to the terrorist attack like you claim.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I gave up reading your quote when it stated Kate made her announcement at 10pm UK time. I was at my friends that evening and I remember reading about it shortly after 6pm UK time, it was broadcast on our 6pm news, well before the Crocus attack.
That's 'mistake' #1...... so gave up after that. Wasn't going to read any more of that drivel.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

check pm

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yes.

Putin was warned quite specifically about a possible ISIS attack. Not only did he ignore it he allowed it to happen. Why,? So he could gain some domestic support for more mobilisation.

ISIS claim they did it but Putin claims it was sponsored by the US, UK and Ukraine.

As usual, without any evidence.

Now, we get this utter bilge trying somehow to link this to Kate?

It's quite literally, unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Yeah, only then one turned out to be an employee of an oil company, and the second - a businessman.
All of Russia laughed at this)))

Will this answer of mine be deleted too?
edit on 1-4-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

As you said earlier to another poster:

"Stop laughing and just provide links please.".

Please do that.

edit on 1-4-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes.

Putin was warned quite specifically about a possible ISIS attack. Not only did he ignore it he allowed it to happen. Why,? So he could gain some domestic support for more mobilisation.

ISIS claim they did it but Putin claims it was sponsored by the US, UK and Ukraine.

As usual, without any evidence.

Now, we get this utter bilge trying somehow to link this to Kate?

It's quite literally, unbelievable.

I'm still hesitant to believe that even Putin would intentionally allow such a horrible terror attack on his own citizens to succeed when he had the foreknowledge of it and the ability to prevent it.

Still...bloody dictators operate on a level that, thankfully, most of us cannot empathize with.
edit on 1-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I'm still hesitant to believe that even Putin would intentionally allow such a horrible terror attack on his own citizens to succeed when he had the foreknowledge of it and the ability to prevent it.

Killing Russians was the way he started his climb to the top back in 1999 , the Moscow apartment building bombings was a more proactive operation though , Putin finishing his career with a similar episode seems quite fitting.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
MOD EDIT Skunk Works Forum

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Thank you and replied
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

If Putin says the US and the UK are responsible for the Moscow attack...WHY did the US warn him about it well in advance?

Putin is simply trying to cover his own incompetence in protecting his own citizens.
Nobody is buying it...except, maybe, his own propaganda butt boyz.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I best not enter any high rise buildings or play around with umbrellas for the forseable then

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I best not enter any high rise buildings or play around with umbrellas for the forseable then

Rainbows
Jane

That's going to be difficult...you Brits really need your umbrellas.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Nah.... it's only weather, and as Billy Connolly said.....

There's no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothing, so get yourself a sexy raincoat and live a little.” — Billy Connolly.

Besides.... winds come with rain here.... umbrella absolutely useless!
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join