It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motive for the alleged assault on Blasey Ford. Conservatives should see this.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A possible motive for the alleged assault allegedly on Blasey Ford.

The incident may have followed the pattern of a power play which aims for political and economic power. It is of interest to anyone who wants the preservation of the Republic because what would happen if half the "conservatives" were beholden to an organization whose leader says it shares a common goal with Marxism? Some day, not necessarily far off, it could all change in an instant.

Many Christians believe their religion can provide assistance in conflict.

Many also know that the priest can apply or withhold the saving power of the Church at their discretion.

Some say they can even let people take away pieces of a person’s soul by withholding the saving power of the sacraments.

What if the point of Brett Kavanaugh’s alleged actions that alleged night was to prove that BK or his parish or his church as a whole was right about something? Perhaps some political position they had been arguing about? Perhaps BK was even in some sort of spiritual rapport with his priest and the priest said “show her who’s boss….no, no, stop, I don’t want you to commit rape…”

I wasn't able to find whether Ms. Ford is a member of BK's faith but it is possible if her high school was friends with BK's, they had at some point let a priest pray over them or otherwise consented to his influence.

Member FlyersFan informed me the church has revised its position and the prayers of the entire Church are now thought to make up for any individual priest who is wavering in faith. But that means they can still deny the help of the Church to those whom they choose, provided there is consensus.

It is almost unimaginable that the entire Church monitors and prays for the politics of each individual country so they probably extend discretion to priests in other areas to save or withhold salvation as they see fit. So there probably only has to be a local consensus.

Some priests are probably very holy men who want to serve God and be about eternal things instead of making money. Besides those, there may be some who let themselves be controlled into being a priest. Perhaps even by similar tactics to the ones mentioned above. Perhaps it’s well known in certain circles how to use a candidate's selfishness or hatefulness against himself. They might be susceptible to misdirecting their anger toward a society which they feel robs them of opportunity. They may let people tell them, we wouldn’t have to threaten you with lifelong boycott for not being a priest if society didn’t rob us of all the good jobs, etc.

edit on 27-3-2024 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

edit on 27-3-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

"Many also know that the priest can apply or withhold the saving power of the Church at their discretion"

I've not met a single Christian or Catholic that woukd agree with this statement. Myself being the former, find the idea of "saving power" being attributed to anyone absurd. 10/10 would laugh if they heard you say this. But, please, humor me. How many is many? Because that quantifier is a sure sign you're being fed garbage. Lots? Several? Some? How vague can you be? One person that you're kinda friends with? Enlighten us lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoogerpickerMyself being the former, find the idea of "saving power" being attributed to anyone absurd.
How can you not know that you are talking about one of the main differences between Catholics and Protestants?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Dude is at least 60 IQ points below that.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The alleged crime has been investigated. No proceedings. No convictions.

The only thing you solved is trying to paint an allegation, as anything of substance.

It's a fail. On all fronts. Dogma does not play into it.
But spin it how you need to for your own sanity.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Many Christians believe their religion can provide assistance in conflict.

Aside from providing peace of mind how so?
edit on 28-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit
Member FlyersFan informed me the church has revised its position and the prayers of the entire Church are now thought to make up for any individual priest who is wavering in faith. But that means they can still deny the help of the Church to those whom they choose, provided there is consensus.

For communion, the consecration is valid if the priest is wavering in faith. The Catechism says if it's the intent of the church for a valid communion, then it's valid. Earlier church teaching was that it was the intent of the priest, not the intent of the church.

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with Christine Blasey Ford. Decades ago, when she was a teen, she went to a teenage drinking party, drank, and got herself felt up in a makeout session. Then decades later she tried to scream rape so as to not let Justice Kavanaugh get on the SCOTUS bench, even though he was able to provide proof he wasn't even in town during that teenage drinking party.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

The alleged crime has been investigated. No proceedings. No convictions.

The only thing you solved is trying to paint an allegation, as anything of substance.

It's a fail. On all fronts. Dogma does not play into it.
But spin it how you need to for your own sanity.
Do we ponder disturbing ideas in order to obtain sanity?

If communists took over, not that BK is necessarily communist, don't you think some of them would appoint themselves to top positions and start to think and act something like Republicans? You think you're speaking up for a conservative but you may not be.

Suppose someone knew they deserved to be in a top position only because of the machinations of a redistributionist gang. Suppose the gang ran school systems and had helped that candidate along. Suppose they took out JFK because he forgot where he was from and ruled to the right of GHWB despite being Dem.

Suppose they let him think he's an arch-Republican until it's time to affirm what their leader just said, that the Church shares a common mission with Marxism.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

If communists took over, not that BK is necessarily communist, don't you think some of them would appoint themselves to top positions and start to think and act something like Republicans?

Communism works on paper, not in practice, down to the fact that people are corruptable and seldom equal.

Which is not to say that we should not seek a modicum of equality for all, but in practice people don't desire a utopia where everyone is the same.
edit on 28-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Just to be clear, I don't think the entire Church is evil or a gang. What is happening could be called discretion abuse.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Just to be clear, I don't think the entire Church is evil or a gang.

Which one?

I mean take for instance the Westboro Baptist Church.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=27341644]Solvedit

If communists took over, not that BK is necessarily communist, don't you think some of them would appoint themselves to top positions and start to think and act something like Republicans? You think you're speaking up for a conservative but you may not be.

If Communist took over the country you honestly think they would keep the same Government Institutions? Do a modicum of thinking, will you please. If ANYONE takes over this country the first thing they are going to do is get rid of the old institutions of Government and put their own institutions of Government in place.
I appreciate the effort but I am afraid this gets an "F". Please rework this theory and resubmit.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Good God, I feel like I've stepped in a big pile of autism. What is the OP's scree about? Kavanaugh? Religion? Republicans? Communism?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Which one?

I mean take for instance the Westboro Baptist Church.

Why do you do this?

You barge in casting judgments around when you don't even care what the thread's about.

Did you think Ford or Kavanaugh were in the Westboro Baptist Church?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Casting judgments about Westboro Baptist scum.

How very dare i. LoL

Did you think Ford or Kavanaugh were in the Westboro Baptist Church?

No, i did not.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

A possible motive for the alleged assault allegedly on Blasey Ford.

You wouldn’t allegedly happen to be connected to her alleged book publisher would you?
Allegedly her book just came out.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
Good God, I feel like I've stepped in a big pile of autism. What is the OP's scree about? Kavanaugh? Religion? Republicans? Communism?

As a parent of an autistic child they are not stupid

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Yeah, my little nephew is autistic.

And he's anything but stupid.

Sharp as a tack and able to play the guitar proficiently at only 8 years old.

And attends mainstream education with the other weans.

Truth is UpIsNowDown2 if a lot of people got tested they would probably find themselves on the spectrum, because its rather vast.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

my son also went to mainstream school, achieved well above his predicted grades at GCSE and is now studying business studies at college

He has his difficulties with social cues and also visual overload, such as looking in the fridge or shopping aisles

but this outdated view of Autism automatically meaning stupid kinda shows up the person making the assertion rather than anyone autistic

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Glad your son is doing well UpIsNowDown2.

I've got a daughter at college doing an HNC in music, going on to do her second year HND next year myself.

All the best to your lad and i hope he goes on to do well in life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join