It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets, Ancient Knowledge and Artifacts of the Templars to be Released Soon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Many people whom I trust, admire and respect and who do not know each other have been telling me lately that there will "soon" be released to the world a veritable treasure trove from today's members of the Knights Templar.

Supposedly the world is both finally ready and also in desperate need of this knowledge.

With all of the wars, injustices and corruption of our leaders, perhaps the time has come to share the knowledge as it will supposedly provide ample food and ways to obtain fresh clean water for all.

If there was ever a dream that I want to believe in, this is it.

As to when "soon" is - your guess is as good as mine. Maybe a return trip to Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland is in order for me.

Maybe Timothy Hogan can help us understand as he is the current Grandmaster of the Order.

I always knew I was a Rosicrucian anyway...

Rosslyn Chapel - Scotland

edit on 3/27/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I wasn't aware the Knights Templar were still an order. I know freemasonry pays homage to them through several degrees in the Scottish Rite, but didn't know they were still a thing. Got a link?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I find this interesting, because we are supposedly close to "disclosure" as well.

Makes you wonder if the information they have, will be "complimentory" or the exact opposite.

Wonder if it will include our true origin?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Maybe a return trip to Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland is in order for me

A place i have never been but always wanted to visit.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The Knights Templar in their original historical form no longer exists as far as I'm aware.

However, there are modern organisations that claim lineage or inspiration from the historical Knights Templar.

Like "The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem" "The Grand Encampment of Knights Templar" or "The Knights Templar International" for example.
edit on 27-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Damn.

Now I have that stupid Age of Aquarius song stuck in my head again.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

This doesn't have anything to do with Oak Island, does it?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It has been 20 years since I went there to Rosylin Chapel and it was busy that day with tourists after Dan Brown made it famous worldwide .

I really should have left my girlfriend home that day as I really would have loved to have spent longer staring at the ceiling and what I thought were cymantic tiles ?

But some did look new /repaired so someone really could have changed their tune ? I wonder what relics are going to be rolled out , more nails and bits of the true cross for the paying punters to lap up

It is a interesting area it sits in a ufo hotspot with massive underground workings littering the area a fact I only recently discovered.
m.youtube.com...

edit on 27/3/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

With all of the wars, injustices and corruption of our leaders, perhaps the time has come to share the knowledge as it will supposedly provide ample food and ways to obtain fresh clean water for all.

If there was ever a dream that I want to believe in, this is it.

Just guessing here-But wouldn't it be great if they hold the secrets to some kind of ancient sound/frequency/vibration technology which may be able to help us purify our polluted water and food cycles from forever chems and microplastics..

The designs in Rosslyn Chapel seem to be representations of musical notes-or rather they represent the "Cymatic" symbols of certain musical notes(frequencies).

Today we can easily create a cymatic device with a metal plate and a loudspeaker and some sand-so that knowledge is not hidden-but maybe the Templar know of certain frequencies-or combinations of-which can affect the "purity"of things nearby?

Maybe that could be something we could use today to create safer food and water.
Maybe its bigger than that-there could be knowledge of cymatic frequencies which could re align our spirits with the divine?
Or in science terms-the keys to other dimensions?
A way to communicate with...something else out there?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There's a lot of info about the Knights past and present here- plus Hecklefish

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I wasn't aware the Knights Templar were still an order. I know freemasonry pays homage to them through several degrees in the Scottish Rite, but didn't know they were still a thing. Got a link?

I've got a few links on Timothy Hogan but you can easily find them yourself via Google.

I do have a few interesting Facebook links regarding the Order of the Temple of Secret Initiates (OTSI) and a link to Timothy Hogan's Facebook page that has a ton of stuff on it. His page is still up and active even though he passed away.

Here's a list of his books on the topics:

Timothy Hogan - Freemason Information

Here's a link to the Facebook page of OTSI which is an active organization today I believe:

Order of the Temple of Secret Initiates

Here's a link to Timothy Hogan's Facebook page - a lot of stuff here:

Timothy Hogan's Facebook Page

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Maybe a return trip to Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland is in order for me

A place i have never been but always wanted to visit.

It's an amazing and incredibly interesting place. My wife and I went there early during our trip to Scotland some years ago and we spent the entire day there. We both said if we knew how interesting and cool it was beforehand we would have planned to spend a week there. And it's only a few miles outside of Edinburgh.

History, mystery, amazing and unique (sometimes scary) architecture, and very friendly locals who are happy to chat you up and answer any questions they can.

The book "The DaVinci Code" brought them more tourists than they knew what to do with although I bet the hotels, restaurants and shopkeepers in Roslin were thrilled with more business than they could handle.

I love how Rosslyn Chapel is in the town of Roslin UK too. I'm sure that was done on purpose when the Templars built the church in 1446.

What an amazing country. And I still have relatives living in Edinburgh and Helensboro (outside Glasgow). It's time for a return visit. Maybe in September if I can get it planned...

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

This doesn't have anything to do with Oak Island, does it?

Supposedly the Templars came there after the Vikings who sailed to North America about 1000 years ago. They then buried some great treasures there which is why so many people over the years spent fortunes and even died looking for it.

They also made it into a mediocre TV show on The History Channel with the brothers Grimm or whatever there names were.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So your source is basically "some guy I know." I know, you said it was multiple people. Still lacks any substantiation. Sorry, I'm skeptical.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
So your source is basically "some guy I know." I know, you said it was multiple people. Still lacks any substantiation. Sorry, I'm skeptical.

To each his own.

My source(s) are very intelligent, responsible and trusted friends. They don't typically talk about stuff the like this and they don't go off half-cocked.

You don't have to believe them . I do and your belief is not required. It's good to be skeptical - I am too.

But If they're right in what they heard we'll all soon see for ourselves.

I have my beer and popcorn at the ready.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

To each his own.

My source(s) are very intelligent, responsible and trusted friends. They don't typically talk about stuff the like this and they don't go off half-cocked.

Originally in my reply I predicted you would say this. I removed it because I thought I sounded pompous. I guess I should've left it in.

These claims are always followed by "These are trustworthy people, they don't play" or some variation of that.

The claims usually wind up being unsubstantiated.

Following the pattern of past false claims doesn't give you any more credibility. It hurts your case.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Neither the original Templars or the original Freemasons exist today , they are just bastardised versions. All the Templars were originally were international bankers. ie. if you were going to the holy land you took your money to your local Templar "church" and they gave you a credit note to redeem when you got to Jerusalem thereby saving you carrying loads om money. And suddenly they became rich because they only did this for a cut, interest. They got wiped out, not because, as reported, they were worshiping Christs head, but because the King of France was in massive debt to them.

As for freemasons, I think that there is a couple of freemasons on ATS and I'll say this to them "if you aint a mason your a fraud" It's just a select rich/powerful/ protective group that calls themselves freemasons. If you've ever looked into how freemasonry started I'll give you their top top secret now, please look up "Pythagoras's theorem". That and other mathematical/geometric principles was what they kept secret and close to the chests to keep the monopoly on grand buildings.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
any clue as to what it would be? Ark of the Covenant?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I really do wish those who claim to know all about Freemasonry would just join so they know how silly they sound.
Perhaps I'm not a real freemason, as nobody told me where the gold is, or where to find the entrance to hollow Earth, but I did learn what makes a man a freemason in the Ancient Free and Accepted Masons, and the Scottish Rite southern Jurisdiction.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

thanks for the links. I looked and found the wrong guy, which is why I asked.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join