It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
#23/13 Oct 10, 2018 7:43:03 No. 32 85 534
>>32 853 27
Darkest days.
Amen brother.
This evil must be destroyed.

3 lines. 3 children.
9 words- September.
Line 1= 11
Line 2=11
Line 1=11=12 added to Line 2+11=13...'25.
Line 3=23.

Billy has 4 private planes [1111]. Call out to April.
Bi i Gates Private Planes

Oct 10 takes us to #1010.
Timestamp=17.

Pfizer Investor Relations

$47,075,184 [scrolling to the bottom]. 47075=23 184=13 leading us to this post #2313.

If we wonder about stock price manipulation they couldn't get closer to the target dates. .43-.26=7.

Bill Gates private planes have the call sign WM...W=23 M=13.

I've been wondering why, other than the 23 connection, the choice of '26. 2 children with direct 23 connection ...2X13=26.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

#2526 Dec 02, 2018 4:15:28 No 4117250
A WORLD UNITED IS A BEAUTIFUL THING.
People are inherently good.
We stand TOGETHER.

3 lines.
Line 1= 29 letters.
Line 2= 23 letters.
Line 3= 15 letters.
29-15=14.
29-23= 6 >June again, also Phoebe =6 letters.

Line 1= 7 words.
Line 2= 4 words.
Line 3=3 words
7+4+3=14

Post #2526- next p[l]andemic.
Dec 02=14.

Timestamp 4=April
[15+2+8]=25
No. [4+1+1+7] =13 Leaving 25.

April 26 is Jennifer Gates birthdate and that is today.

Shadow of Ezra tweet- Save the Children Foundation
Oh oh Jill Biden.
"Where are all the children from the US border crisis?"

23 Reposts 32 Likes April 26.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Who controls the patents also control the patented.
Ask someone whose vxd about BG
It's Jaw Dropping.
reading between the lines

HIV is a type of retrovirusTrusted Source. These viruses use ribonucleic acid (RNA)Trusted Source as their genomic material. Since HIV uses RNA as part of its life cycle to multiply and spread, tests can look for HIV RNA to detect the virus.

for some reason this search gives me the chills

edit on 2024/26/4 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   

In a general mata way, it seems like the use of a bioagent(s) is a huge motivating factor that forces the DS to go "all-in" against MAGA and DJT, like with J6 and lawfare. (on top of election fraud and 911)

edit on 777Vpm26America/ChicagoFri, 26 Apr 2024 23:49:45 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Mind virus...?

How Viruses Created Human Intelligence and Turned Us Super Complex

edit on 777Vpm26America/ChicagoFri, 26 Apr 2024 23:53:30 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

www.popularmechanics.com...
"Are we living in a simulation? We are closer to the answer than ever before. Melvin Vopson, a physicist from University of Portsmouth found scientific evidence that supports this theory. He discovered that entropy naturally decreases over time in information systems, contrary to the second law of thermodynamics which states that entropy should be always rising in physical systems. He proposed a new complementary law called “Second law of information dynamics” in his seminal 2022 paper. In this study, he examined the biological information storage systems, specifically RNA sequences of different variants of Covid. As the COVID-19 virus evolved, its genetic "language" became more streamlined, leading to an unexpected decrease in entropy. Most of the mutations were actually deletions, leading to a more “compressed” and efficient genetic code. This challenges the Darwinian view that genetic mutations are completely random events and could be used to develop predictive algorithms for genetic mutations before they occur. This finding, if proven to be true, has massive implications for future developments in genetic research, evolutionary biology, computing and physics. It would also suggest that life forms naturally evolve towards efficient complexity, and intelligent life should be much more common in the Universe than we initially assumed and its evolution can be predicted in advance. Life may naturally evolve into optimal “templates”, like our humanoid form. However, the biggest implication of the Second Law of Infodynamics is that reduction of entropy in information systems over time indicates that the universe naturally optimizes and compresses information which indicates its artificial “digital” nature. We observe the same compression algorithms in computer programs and games today. Moreover it explains symmetry and fractal patterns so commonly found in nature, being another form of “data compression”. Saving “storage space” and optimizing “power consumption”.

This may prove that we are living in a giant “virtual reality”, however don’t expect the “computer” or “source” it’s run on to be anything like primitive technology known to us. Another groundbreaking discovery which received a Nobel prize in 2022 proved that the Universe is not “locally real”. Meaning objects don’t have definite properties independent of observation and they are not restricted to the influences of their local surroundings. Quantum Entanglement proves that two objects can be interconnected over vast distances and this influence is not limited by speed of light. This is a further indication that our universe possibly operates akin to a programmed system where distances and locality (spacetime) are illusory constraints. Just as in computer games artificial limitations are introduced to make them fun to play. This finding may indicate that the observer actually shapes the reality, or it’s generated on demand for an observer. So if an apple falls and there isn’t anyone to observe it, that reality at the quantum level may not be fully defined until it is observed. Similar to how objects aren't rendered in a video game until they come into the player's view. And the second law of infodynamics explains how the information in a simulated Universe is compressed and stored. Nick Bostrom, an influential philosopher and popularizer of simulation theory suggests that if humanity is close to producing simulations that are indistinguishable from reality, it statistically means that we are already living inside a simulation. The logic is simple, if creating artificial words is technically possible and technological societies have motivation to create them, then naturally there would be much more artificially created realities than a base reality. Our own technological progress indicates that both of these assumptions are true. So we are already much more likely to live in a created or “intelligently designed” world. "

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Troy, Christians should believe in this. It fits that God put us in an avatar we call our body, and our soul will leave it when the body expires.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Imbackbaby
Seems to be an old typographic symbol called an Interrobang.

A sentence ending with an interrobang asks a question in an excited manner, expresses excitement, disbelief or confusion in the form of a question, or asks a rhetorical question.

Could also be someone who looks for these types of things in the crumbs just to hype the anons. I'd say, either way, the odds are really high.

Oh right, a bit like this one too...

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Drip Drip...FLOOD

I'm sure we can all agree on this...

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
THE POWER OF WE

Oh, man in the mirror, as I stand before thee.
Humbly praying for wisdom, so please hear my plea.
But as I am looking at you, you are looking at me.
A simple flip of perspective turns a me into we.
Happiness starts with a choice I am starting to see.
With a heart shining brightly, know that dark thoughts will flee.
New doors rise before us, but what could they be?
Let's unlock them together... such beauty we'll see.
Our Heaven patiently waiting, for we hold the key.

Peace = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

4 Horses Escape in London.

This has the distinct feelz of the 4 Horses of the Apocalypse. Jack 4 more wars, Biden 4 more years. Lots of pieces.

Thinking out loud, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are figures in the Book of Revelation in the New Testament of the Bible. They are often interpreted as personifications of Conquest, War, Famine, and Death. The four horsemen are described in Revelation 6:1-8, where Jesus Christ is said to open the first of seven seals on a scroll, unleashing the four horsemen upon the earth.
The White Horse Represents Conquest and is interpreted as the symbol of the false prophet, who will deceive the masses. I doubt it is King Charles, but possibly his very charismatic son that could fit that description? I'm not nuts, just not a very trusting soul. lol
IF that coul be the case, there are some very strange occurances in the past 4 months:
Willian seen with bruises after his supposed run-in with the husband of Rose Hanbury, whom he was rumored to be having an affair with.
Shorty after that a large motorcade took Kate to the hospital for emergency surgery and she hasn't been seen since; neither has the youngest prince, Louis.
A picture of Louis from a couple of days ago on his sixth BD only added to the speculation. In it his bottom tooth is missing and he's wearing a striped shirt-identicle to the shirt he was photographed in 4 months prior. Strange thing is his tooth has grown in during that 4 month period.

To be honest, I expect an announcement in the coming months that poor Kate sucumbed to cancer.....and who knows what became of Louis. He's the only child who hasn't been seem publically since Kate left the scene.

Crazy ramblings of an old lady who loves playing with conspiracy theory scenarios.
Sometimes they actually turn into spoiler alerts, though not often.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby
Yeah, I could totally see someone on Trump's team seeing the VK tweet and saying "boss if you tweet something with the word pawn in it at 9:22 AM it will line up with a Q drop with the same word" and here we are.

edit on 27-4-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Two car crashes in two days
x.com...
x.com...

"Hebrew media update : The car of Minister Haim Biton (Shas) was now involved in a car accident in the Ramot neighborhood The minister was not in the car."

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join