It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Baltimore, ship brings down bridge, mass casualties

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

She presents herself as a serious journalist. Her "story" is based on what she's told by her "sources."

If her "sources" have been demonstrably wrong for at least five years, why would you think they're telling the truth now?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

When was the last time Lara Logan was right about anything?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   
3 years to the day of the suez canal blockage

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

If her "sources" have been demonstrably wrong for at least five years, why would you think they're telling the truth now?

Woe, slow down there Kimosabe! At this point I don't know
the truth or even what to think or believe and I haven't indicated
that I do.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Anyone see that Mitch McConnell's dead wife was CEO of the shipping company that is affiliated with the Dali? She died under mysterious circumstances 6 days ago, and now this happens. That's quite a coincidence.
edit on CDT12America/Chicagop34242024-03-28T00:18:34-05:0012America/Chicagoam by ThePsycheaux because: (no reason given)

edit on CDT12America/Chicagop46242024-03-28T00:18:46-05:0012America/Chicagoam by ThePsycheaux because: Typo

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePsycheaux
Anyone see that Mitch McConnell's dead wife was CEO of the shipping company that is affiliated with the Dali? She died under mysterious circumstances 6 days ago, and now this happens. That's quite a coincidence.

I'm reading it was his sister in law. Angela
edit on 28-3-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Are you sure your statement is accurate. Mitch McConnell's wife is not dead. His sister-in-law is dead after she drove into a pond while leaving a party drunk. Nothing mysterious about that. Angela Chao was a shipping company CEO that had no association with the owners or operators of the ship that hit the Key Bridge. Shipping is highly interconnected. Her company likely had relations with Maersk, which leased Dali but that is hardly suspicious.

Do you realize that posting incorrect facts ruins your future credibility about everything?
edit on 28-3-2024 by liberalskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It was his sister in law, not his wife. The tiktok video I saw referenced it being his wife. I was wrong, my bad. Thanks for the correction.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   

It was his sister in law, not his wife. The tiktok video I saw referenced it being his wife. I was wrong, my bad. Thanks for the correction.

Maybe his wife knew too much. Her death seems very suspicious to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   
OK sorry the video I saw was bull#. Here is a link that debunks it.

apnews.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:21 AM
link   

OK sorry the video I saw was bull#. Here is a link that debunks it.

apnews.com...

People are wrong on this site all the time. Some just like to
rub it your face. Don't let em bother you.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

We were discussing why there would be ships lined up. Planes would not circle and airport where there was just an accident.

Do they have the room to handle the extra ships? They have to go somewhere but not here
If not, where are these ships going? They have to go somewhere but not here
Do the cargo owners' freight partners support those ports? They have to go somewhere but not here
If not, what's happening to the cargo when it gets unloaded? They have to go somewhere but not here
Who's covering the extra costs? They have to go somewhere but not here

See how that works.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePsycheaux

No worries. Nice Connection.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And finding out that somewhere takes time and working out the logistics.

If they're not hindering rescue and salvage efforts it makes more sense to stay moored outside Baltimore instead of randomly showing up at a port that's not prepared for them. That's just going to cause delays and congestion at ports that are open right now.

Let's say the captain of a ship randomly decides to go to New York when they heard the news. They arrive in New York and are told the port cant handle their ship right now. Then they get a call from their company that says they've arranged portage at Norfolk. That ship has now gone hundreds of miles out their way because they didn't wait for the logistics to be worked out. All while causing delays in New York as the harbormaster tries to figure out what to do with this ship that isn't on his schedule.
edit on 28-3-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Call Pete I think he needs some help.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

No actual response because I pointed out how dumb your argument was? Par for the course for you guys.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Dumb? There is no argument. You bogeyed this one....bad. Any more golf puns?

And finding out that somewhere takes time and working out the logistics. If they're not hindering rescue and salvage efforts it makes more sense to stay moored outside Baltimore instead of randomly showing up at a port that's not prepared for them. That's just going to cause delays and congestion at ports that are open right now. Let's say the captain of a ship randomly decides to go to New York when they heard the news. They arrive in New York and are told the port cant handle their ship right now. Then they get a call from their company that says they've arranged portage at Norfolk. That ship has now gone hundreds of miles out their way because they didn't wait for the logistics to be worked out. All while causing delays in New York as the harbormaster tries to figure out what to do with this ship that isn't on his schedule.

Where in this slew of great information is a question? How can one respond to a 'statement' that is nothing but conjecture, concept and thought?

I told you to call Pete because he does not know WTF he is doing.

edit on Maram31amf0000002024-03-28T11:48:51-05:001151 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Really? Because the waters around Baltimore seem pretty empty.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

and....?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

And clearly he's done a good job as all the boats bound for Baltimore have been redirected in a prompt manner.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join