It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Russian superbomb FAB-3000: what it is intended for and what it is capable of

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Us Brits have a saying - "Come and have a go if you think your hard enough".

This thread reminds me of children in the playground - "My dad's bigger than yours".

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

One building with writing on it does not a victory make......but you already knew that

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Deflection.

You said Marinka and Avdeevka were 'liberated'.
They were not.
They were invaded.

And as OldCarpy said ... It's all RUBBLE because of the Russian INVASION.

Incorrect.

It’s been observed the coke plant there is still relatively in good shape.

Considering it was getting nailed for months. Until the fab party really came in and shockwaves started bringing personal psychological tolls on the receiving end.

These new fab-3000’s will take that further, and deeper on those deep underground concrete fortifications.

And the shockwaves will be multiple times stronger than what was experienced in Avdeevka.

As past Soviet industrial designs and structures were meant to be built strong enough to withstand massive amounts of pressure like in a nuclear conflict for example.

This isn’t Gaza lol or Afghanistan here.

edit on 22-3-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It's entirely up to you. Our device is entirely our business. Do you want to dispute? Try it)))))

It becomes other peoples business when you start throwing you device at neighbouring Sovereign countries and threaten to attack countries who don't kneel to your perceived greatness , what I say on an internet forum matters for nothing it's what the Russian Resistance to Putin are doing in Belgorod that matters , and yeah they want to dispute.
edit on 22-3-2024 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: FlyersFan

Consider it as you wish. Your “president” can rename Russian cities either New York or Beer Sheva. There will be no Khazaria 2.0 on Russian soil. And don't dream.

How about a Battle of Khasham 2.0?
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

Incorrect.

It’s been observed the coke plant there is still relatively good shape.

A coke plant is in relatively good shape, according to you.
And that supposedly means that the cities are not in ruins?
Google up pictures of Marinka and Avdeevka after the INVASION.
This isn't liberation. It's invasion. And it's a mess.

edit on 3/22/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Is that the same Afghanistan where Russia spent nearly 10 years at war ? And came home defeated.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The bombs in the picture aren't going to glide anywhere. You'd need square meters of airfoil for that.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The bombs in the picture aren't going to glide anywhere. You'd need square meters of airfoil for that.

Yes it's all propaganda those so called Glyde bombs would drop like a rock. And worse if used on front line would create bigger obstacles then Ukraine trenches. If it was as powerful as they claim it would just create huge unstable cliffs. And only aids Ukraine as it makes any equipment in the hole easy to spot.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There's actual aviation experts on this forum. Maybe one will pop into this thread.

JDAM kits are old tech not that I'm seeing evidence of a Russian equivalent here, gliding bombs with a manoeuvrability capacity go back to WWII.

So what you're saying is Russia is either 30 years or 80 years behind the West? I actually know that's not true, you've got GBU type bombs with penetrating capacity but these aren't those. That's a solid casing 'dumb' bomb.

Even a idiotic Englishman like me can see that. If these land anywhere near residential districts your nation really is going backwards.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

here,... i will postit, for those who are still able to get
news other than WESTERN

sputnikglobe.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Shouldn’t we be teaching love , and remember that the powers to be are all working together and this device between counties is what they want. Putin is in on it with Biden and so on . All religions teach to love one another , why would any god love watching the people act or kill in this way when killing is a sin?
We need to stand together not against each other.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

How many wars and sacrifices have been waged in the name of organised religious practice throughout recorded history?

Religion is not about love, its about power and control over the hearts and minds of the people via any means possible.

And if religion was about love God would be after equals as opposed to subjects by my guess.

As to the standing together and not against each other part, i could not agree more.
edit on 23-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Totally agree and one reason why I’m not religious but have enjoyed studying them.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Imhere

Is that the same Afghanistan where Russia spent nearly 10 years at war ? And came home defeated.

Afghanistan was a mess in general for everyone. Even for U.S.

The comparison here was directed at industrial structural designs, that were based and built on Soviet design to withstand pressure like in a nuclear conflict scenario etc.

Nice try with the 2bit attempt at some “zinger” here lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join