It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Russian superbomb FAB-3000: what it is intended for and what it is capable of

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

And where is your data for Russian troops killed? Oh wait, that would go against your propaganda machine T&C.

Everyone around the globe knows what is happening there and, whether you want to believe it or not, you are losing to a bunch of farmers.

If Russia was going to actually do something, they would have by now, instead of sitting around puffing out their chest every other day and trying to make it look like the war in Ukraine is going good for them.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
FAB 3000 is planned to be used from Su-35, Su-34 and Tu-22 carriers.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I mean if you guys have enough of them to keep sending another one any time Ukraine shoots one down, go for it

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

More like old WW1 tactics, throwing men into a meat grinder.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Continue to believe the propaganda Ukrainian and Western media. Personally, I have repeatedly published the losses of the Russian army in the Saratov region, arguing that they can be correlated with general losses. But Zelensky lies like a first grader))))

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Once upon a time, the Russian Minister of Defense said with a laugh that Russia produces fewer Daggers than the Ukrainian and Western media shoot them down))))

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Good thing we aren't talking about the Saratov Region, we are talking about Ukraine......

You are the only one that believes the numbers given out by your propaganda mills, everyone else in the world has the real numbers. You just choose to ignore them, like anything else that goes against your ideals.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The Russian air force seems afraid to venture into Ukraine air space, much like what's left of it's Black Sea fleet is afraid to get too close.

It's not even safe in it's home port.

link   

FAB 3000 is planned to be used from Su-35, Su-34 and Tu-22 carriers.

If there as good as your only aircraft carrier ( With Tug ) then that should be comical.
edit on 22-3-2024 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

link   
You're really coming along there in Russia! You're only about 30 years behind the U.S. now.

link   

Cute fairy tale bud, feel free to post quotes of who said what and when that was.

link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
This is a warning, especially to those Napoleons who want to send their troops into Ukraine. The coffins will come back en masse.

Wow feeling a little blood thirsty today are we

Could you perhaps understand the vast majority of Russian, Ukrainian and rest of the world working class don’t deserve to die because of idiot political leaders

But hey if you get off on death and destruction good for you

I think your acting a bit of a tit in all honesty

link   

Therefore, many military analysts in Russia are now saying that these products are being mass produced with the prospect of a convection war with the NATO army.

Nobody wants a convection war with Russia , the heat would be too great.

I would like to add that in Russia’s arsenal there are also such super-bombs as ODAB and FAB 6000 and the Tsar Bomb FAB 9000, which is 30 times more destructive than the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima. And also its modification ODAB - a volumetric detonating aerial bomb that is superior to any nuclear charge.

It isn't NATO you should be worried about it's the Russians who've had enough of this nonsense and seek to put an end to it and the man who started it.

I think we all dream of a Free Russia.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I can imagine a country fighting over a broken treaty seems silly when your own country let's foreign adversaries fly spy balloons over your military facilities.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

But Zelensky lies like a first grader))))

Whereas you do so like an old hand.

Your agenda is plain and card-marked.

Keep on shoveling it if you must.

But don't think the fear-mongering matters one iota.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

when your own country let's foreign adversaries fly spy balloons over your military facilities.

No they didn't. I'm British.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I believe my eyes when I go up to Victory Park in Saratov, which is located not far from my home, and read the lists of those killed on the granite monument. But you believe Western propaganda.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
How many Russians are, as you say, “tired of this nonsense,” is reflected in the results of the Russian Presidential elections.

link   

Victory Park in Saratov

Must be a tiny park then.

link   
None of the Russian glide bomb kits fit the FAB-3000

They may try build the kit, then test it...might be a decade project .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join