It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Special Forces Confession - I Recovered Crashed UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Link

Highly Speculative imo. But nether-less, a new whistleblower from the inside this time with first hand testimony.

US Special Forces Confession - I Recovered Crashed UFOs

It was 1968, if I remember correctly, and somewhere along the Cambodian border…

When we got there though, it was immediately obvious that this wasn't a US plane- or at least nothing like any of us ever knew about. Our Captain- obviously, we're going to withhold names- had been in the black world for a while and knew there was some stuff flying over Vietnam made in the US that the public still doesn't know about. But nothing like this. It reminded me of a giant metal egg that had cracked open when it crashed…

… it was a dull gray and looked like it had been made from a single piece of metal; there were no seams or bolts or screws. I've seen the way 3D printers work nowadays, and it looked like they'd been made the same way. I never got a good look on the inside, so I couldn't tell you much about it. The brush around it was on fire, and it was hard to see inside through the broken side of the craft. I couldn't tell you if there were any occupants. I didn’t see any myself.

… for at least a year after that first crash at least. We got put back on regular duty, only our unit got broken up, and that's bad; you don't do that to a team, but it happened. Also, I know for a fact we got put into the worst messes they could cook up. I know five of the original twelve died in combat, three more were badly wounded. I think they were trying to kill us off. But about a year after that first crash, that's when I got 'brought in' officially. As in, now my primary job was doing this stuff.

… happening more often than people know. And we'd swoop in as fast as we could in case there was anything to snatch up. I think we pulled three total craft out of the theater, and not just Vietnam. Damn, near started a war with China in one recovery…

The crafts themselves were extraordinary; that's the only way to describe them. I wasn't there for every single recovery, obviously, but they kept collections of them in different places and I got to see two of the collections. Everyone always looks at Wright-Patterson and the Foreign Technologies Division; how stupid do you think we were? That'd be the dumbest place to take this stuff because … we faked some stuff going into Wright-Patterson, … The real stuff didn't go to Wright-Patterson. There were a few government sites; sorry, I don't want to tell you where because a lot of important work is still being done there. But there were these 'coop' sites run by the government and big defense contractors. People like Raytheon Boeing- everyone knows their names, but also people like Texas Instruments…

The spacecraft themselves, and I'm only guessing they're spacecraft, by the way. At least I know that they can go to space because we tracked them coming in and out all the time. But I don't think a lot of people are convinced that's where they're really coming from- instead, I think that's where 'they' want us to think they are coming from. Anyways, so there are different shapes. The UFO people on the internet have done a pretty good job compiling data on their own. I saw a chart someone made one time of the most commonly reported objects, and it's pretty accurate. So you got your flying eggs, your tic-tacs now I guess you call them- we just called them pills- your old fashioned saucers, bells, triangles, whole mess of shapes. But the ones that crash are almost always the eggs and bells….

Later, once I was more senior and moved into the administrative side of things, I learned that the craft were either formed out of a single piece of material or put together at the atomic level. Incredibly strong stuff, however they do it, and like I said, not a single seam is visible. Even the entrance is invisible until it actually opens; that's how tight the tolerances are. By the way, that one took us a while to open. It took us a long time to figure out how to actually open these things without resorting to destructive means. And that's the good news, we could cut, melt, or blast our way in if we had to, so these things can be destroyed…

… I guess everyone wants to know about these things- and I call them 'things' on purpose, not out of disrespect or anything like that. I just don't think any of us were ever convinced they were actually living creatures, well, not in the sense that like you and I are. For one, they don't have much of a digestive system, just enough to process the food they get from the ship itself, kind of like an IV. There was no actual stomach to hold large amounts of food like normal animals, so that kind of made us suspicious that these weren't really what was behind this whole thing...

… The second disc- which was actually my first ever; sorry, I should've kept them in chronological order for you- had a crew of five; only two were alive. The strange thing is we had no idea what killed the other three. There was only some bruising on their bodies from what we assume was the hard landing, but nothing serious. By the way, the typical gray alien description people give is pretty close to the money. Not quite, but very close. They're a little taller than people think, and the eyes aren't quite as big as people draw. But they are big, which tells us they grew up in a low-light environment; all their ships were dimly lit on the inside. I don't know why people who claim to be abducted talk about brightly lit rooms; we never saw any of that. It was dim…

… the two live ones apparently just kind of stood there as the team entered the craft- it had opened on its own, maybe they opened the door, I don't know if it was open when we got there. They stood there and didn't answer the ambassador at all. Basically, they barely reacted to anything, just basic stimuli like turning their heads away from bright lights. They didn't even object when the medical team started looking them over for injuries, or so I was told. I saw them when they were led out of the craft, and I do mean they were led out- like children. The medical guys grabbed them by the hand and just led them out like a kid. They just sort of stood where you left them- I was on the overwatch squad, we'd spread out around the entrance in a U formation and kept in the treeline, again to provide security if they did anything but not be visible and intimidating. It was a rule that you never leveled your rifle at these things, even if they were corpses or looked like corpses- just because they appear dead doesn't mean they are; we don't know much about their physiology…

… we did everything possible to be helpful. We tried to provide medical treatment, but these things always died. Always. They'd live at most for another few days, never say a word or react to anything, and then just slump over. Eventually, we figured out that they take in water based on what we found on the ship, and apparently, the food, or whatever you call it, was pretty basic protein and other stuff I don't know…

Too much to fit in one post.

More in link at top.

You’ve been asking for insider to tell us what was going on. Here’s one.

Hope they come forward publicly.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Hope they come forward publicly.

And there in lies the true crux of it all……isn’t it?

Let me know when it hits the Main Street media and takes up as much of 15 minutes of fame ….as Grusch did 😉

👽🥃

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

A LRRP Team stumbles across a UFO back in 1968.

Yeah I could see that happening , Reconnaissance teams often stumble across and see things that weren't exactly the Target objective. I certainly had my fair share though unfortunately no UFO's

The rest of the story is a little tongue and cheek but none the less probably some truth to it.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Allegedly I don't get how in the hell nuts and bolts extraterrestrial
craft can travel light years. And then crash into the planet.
That's so ridiculous something else has to be going on that takes
advantage of how stupid certain institutions think the gen pop are.
I myself just refuse to be that stupid. If that makes me " a bad guy"?
So be it.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

There's a YouTube video of his story.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?21 Sept 1987

That ronald speech always gets me thinking.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
When I hear, see, or read about a craft with red/orange glow and molten metal….I think of the scene from Fire in the Sky….

👽

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Okay ... I was all set to say 'no' ... but after looking at this I'll say 'maybe'.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If they're non-state combatants, as aliens would be, well could we not peruse them as a terrorist group? Like the Patriot Act covers non state combatants. So maybe we work on some sort of peace plan?
edit on 21-3-2024 by BeTheGoddess2 because: (no reason given)

EDIT:

So this guy goes missing, some say aliens, some say China...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-3-2024 by BeTheGoddess2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

Or!
FTL travel is actually incredibly easy when you come from a place that has all the right elements and some scientific knowledge based around those elements.

But for us it seems like magic because those elements are foreign or "Alien" to us
lol had to drop that pun.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

Allegedly I don't get how in the hell nuts and bolts extraterrestrial
craft can travel light years. And then crash into the planet.
That's so ridiculous something else has to be going on that takes
advantage of how stupid certain institutions think the gen pop are.
I myself just refuse to be that stupid. If that makes me " a bad guy"?
So be it.

I’ve read that it’s a simple matter of widely differing environments.

As in no matter how high tech, if they originated somewhere that doesn’t have our weather (lightning, hail, tornados, hurricanes, etc).

Also other tech factors in the environment (radar/ etc).

Could be the simplest of things that affect their systems, that they are millennia beyond, but don’t even expect to care about.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So we have more words. More trust me bro. No actual evidence.

What we do get is ‘collections’ of these things. Really? So they’re falling out of the sky like leaves in autumn? Don’t buy that. Nope, not one bit.

Well, not unless we are dealing with something of terrestrial origin rather than extra - I don’t mean human either.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688

What we do get is ‘collections’ of these things. Really? So they’re falling out of the sky like leaves in autumn? Don’t buy that. Nope, not one bit.

Well, not unless we are dealing with something of terrestrial origin rather than extra - I don’t mean human either.

From earth, not human, is a great story too.
Extra-dimensional, time slips / travel, the scientific/ physical version of the Bible…. I love all of these.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

originally posted by: ARM19688

From earth, not human, is a great story too.
Extra-dimensional, time slips / travel, the scientific/ physical version of the Bible…. I love all of these.

Hey, wouldn’t it be great if all these things were in play at the same time, all real snd happening alongside each other ???

Somebody oughta make a movie.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: alwaysbeenhere2

I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?21 Sept 1987

That ronald speech always gets me thinking.

Have you seen the movie the 5th Wave? That movie always makes me think of that quote. I think if they fake it, that's how they'll fake it. They've already stunted all this new generation of kids by doing the pandemic and putting a lot of them far behind in the basics math, reading yet simultaneously through the "online learning" caused them to be more hooked on screens/internet low attention span. It would be REAL easy to convince these kids of anything. IN MY OPINION!

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
How did some standard guy at Bell Labs go from putting some probes on a lump of geranium to the N & P type geranium used in the transistor? Bill Gates was great at patent law while his mum worked at IBM. As for his dad and those eugernics traditions...

Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So I’ve found this 1+ year ago article from Feb 2023….I had not read before…

Source: NORAD adjusts radar ‘gates’ to sharpen detection of anomalous objects as UFO recovery intensifies

I had become aware that making radar adjustments made finding more objects…..

But this article dated FEBRUARY 13, 2023 mentions the following that I was unaware of……

Some background first AARO established July 2022….

Now, from the article…

On Monday, President Biden also formed a new interagency team to study the broader policy implications for detecting and confronting unidentified objects threatening U.S. security.

Since when did Biden “formed” a new interagency team?

As I recalled…AARO was formed out of UAPTF which was formed from AWSAP (AATIP)

So then what’s the name of the team “formed” by Biden’s White House staff……if AARO was already in operation?

Where’s the doc’s with Biden signature authorizing the operation of what he supposedly formed?

Next is this…..from the same article….

Still, as these new investigations kick off and recovery operations for debris from the balloon and other downed objects remain ongoing, U.S. officials are not being forthcoming about the items’ specific features, assets and characteristics.

This is a basic admission that ….yes…they do have recovery operations….which would include retrievals when they shoot objects down.

I presume it would be the same for all types of UAP…including those that crash…imo.

Perhaps this Biden interagency team is a classified operation……whereas AARO is a consumer consumption façade?

Hmmm

👽🤔
edit on 25-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

A LRRP Team stumbles across a UFO back in 1968.

Yeah I could see that happening , Reconnaissance teams often stumble across and see things that weren't exactly the Target objective. I certainly had my fair share...

Concur

new topics

top topics

join