It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Fake Death Numbers From Hamas Out Of Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

That's all accurate comment on the Kadir et all paper Link

I agree with their comment but I posted a different paper and stats analysis conducted by Huyn et al.

----

The paper/comment in the OP is more recent and raises a lotof valid points - i.e the women and children mortality has always been ~70%.

I slightly disagree with his comment on the casualty toll not fluctuating as the graph he uses shows a slight variation though a more thorough analysis can prove whether its a statistically signiicant anomaly.

The Hamas figures fail to diferentiate civillian deaths caused by Hamas (i.e the hospital hit by a Hamas rocket. Recently there's been footage of Hamas shooting Palestinians which gives a false imression Israel caused all the civillian deaths and personally I think the deaths of Hamas terrorists are far higher than Hamas claims.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

No hostages no peace.

Of course, did you see the hostages in Israeli prisons over the years without any charges brought against them and many of them being children and women?

Thousands every year, do you see them?

Can you differentiate these hostages that were exchanged for Israeli hostages? They are women and children as innocent as the Israeli hostages for whom they were exchanged.

And of course yes, I also want the innocent Israeli hostages to return home to their families.

When you talk about hostages, don't forget those who have been occupying Israeli prisons for decades without charge.

Your humanity can only look at one side, ours looks at both sides, and when you look at the history of this conflict with figures on one side and the other since it began, deaths, injuries, occupied land, etc., you can see the ethical cleasing to which the Palestinian population has been subjected in their land for 75 years.
edit on 21-3-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

Those terrorists in Israeli jails are called ‘inmates’.
They are there for being criminals and terrorists.
Your attempt to compare Pali terrorists with innocent Israeli civilians is desperate.
Why do they never say anything about the Israeli hostages?
Is it because they’re Jews?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Those terrorists in Israeli jails are called ‘inmates’.

your definition of terrorists:

Why do they never say anything about the Israeli hostages?
Is it because they’re Jews?

I just did it, vision problems or you just don't want to see.

Unlike you, I can recognize that all those who murdered innocent Israelis are evil-minded murderers, whether they are from Hamas, Palestinians or wherever they are from, they have no forgiveness, just like all the evil-born Israelis who murder innocent Palestinians.

Nor do I differentiate between Israeli hostages and Palestinian hostages. An innocent is an innocent.

Your low morale and brainwashing means that for you there are only innocents on one side and the entire other is terrorist, even the babies.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The palis in Israeli jails are terrorists and criminals. They are there because crimes committed against Israelis.
They are not hostages.
Stop comparing those Pali terrorist criminals to the innocent Israeli civilian hostages.
You’re dishonest. If you have to lie, you’ve already lost your ‘high road’.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

lol

At least you're honest in your hatred of Israel.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You are defenders of the same countries that create "monsters" like Hamas, Al Qaeda or ISIS, and, oops, ignoring that your beloved defenders created/financed/armed them, and omitting that "small" detail, you point out the monsters that your "innocents" created.

I couldn't disagree more.

I think the Islamic Revolution created this. About the time Iran stopped letting their citizens adopt western values, like women not covering their head or driving.

That is only partially contributed to by Israel, because they were allowed to exist, or dared to take the Suez Canal from Egypt so their f*cking ships could get through.

The Six Day War is why there is this massive victim narrative from Muslims. Why Israel are occupiers. For 19 years (1948-1967) they encountered nothing but angry UN-supported bullsh*t from angry Arab countries that opposed them from the get go. Any Israeli state was one too many. They dared to will the wrong dream.

Israel decided that two-state solution didn't work if surrounding countries were allowed to pick on them, and they took care of the notion they could be dicked around by bitter Muslims.

I guess Allah wasn't supposed to lose the holy mountain they took in the 7th century. They need ALL holy sites after all.

But, usually when countries take territory, they gain control of administering it. Israel won the Six Day War, and that led to a two-tiered society to be called apartheid, but I've been told to blame Geneva.

The International Court of Justice ruling of 9 July 2004, however, found that the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, is territory held by Israel under military occupation, regardless of its status prior to it coming under Israeli occupation, and that the Fourth Geneva convention applies de jure.

They can do whatever the hell they want there. It's Israel's to settle. It's Israel's to police. And that's why there's militancy. It's a mass denial of how War works. How territory is won and occupied. How groups that controlled a piece of land for centuries can legally lose it, and NONEXISTENT religious provenance means nothing.

Insert anger:

The Islamic Revolution was caused by the anger ISRAEL WON. They took the West Bank and East Jerusalem, and still in the name of secular religious freedom, left the bloody conquest dome in the care of Jordan. And it's the Mecca Beta Site still.

They were trying to transfer that to Saudi Arabia, but some cowardly sheep, fed a lifelong card of epic victimhood, decided they can't abide a world where Mecca and Jerusalem actually make inroads towards peace, so they took some meth and went and killed some sleeping children.

So yeah, Israel getting to exist created the monsters. I guess it's their fault?
edit on 21-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

According to the poster Israelis are “evil-born”.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
Every day I will sing it until the occupying, colonizing and racist country of Israel complies with international legality and leaves the illegally occupied territories.

At least you are honest in admitting that you call for the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jews. One trick pony only showing up to spew anti-Jew hate.

Israeli "hasbara",

That's the third time you have used that term.
Learned a new word at your weekly 'we hate Jews' meeting.

You republished a biased article (not a serious investigation at all) by a pro-Israel Jewish person that is based on statistics, assumptions, and many of these expressions:

Nope. I posted an article by a Wharton professor who is an expert in statistics, and he uses his expertise to show that the numbers given by Hamas are more than likely fake. (That's something that most reasonable people already know.) You don't understand how statistics work. They work with probabilities. The article is just fine.

Lots of useful idiots out there. How sad. And also not the topic of this thread.

edit on 3/21/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Blah blah blah wow muslims chanting in the Middle East no less! How rare!

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I’d believe they really care about their fellow humans if they EVER acknowledged the FREAKING HOSTAGES still missing.

Until then it’s just more virtue signaling nonsense by people who can’t even point to the area on a map and have zero history of that area.

No hostages no peace.

Terrorists, LGBT, BLM, communists, democrats, all rely on retarded fools as their base, and nonsense and violence bringers.

Our little ATS gaggle is the equivalent of the brown shirts, the red guard, the Bolsheviks ….. the retarded who have nothing else, nowhere else to go.

There’s nothing that can be done except to win elections and steamroll them with laws and norms.

Talking to them is a 100 % waste of time, can’t fix stupid.
edit on 21-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I couldn't disagree more.

I don't agree with your narrative either.

His narrative glosses over one small detail before that "Islamic revolution."

Sykes-Picot Agreement, (May 1916), secret convention made during World War I between Great Britain and France, with the assent of imperial Russia, for the dismemberment of the Ottoman Empire. The agreement led to the division of Turkish-held Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and Palestine into various French- and British-administered areas.

The Arabs, however, who had learned of the Sykes-Picot Agreement through the publication of it, together with other secret treaties of imperial Russia, by the Soviet Russian government late in 1917, were scandalized by it. This secret arrangement conflicted in the first place with pledges already given by the British to the Hashemite dynast Ḥusayn ibn ʿAlī, sharif of Mecca, during the Ḥusayn-McMahon Correspondence (1915–16). Based on the understanding that the Arabs would eventually receive independence, Ḥusayn had brought the Arabs of the Hejaz into revolt against the Turks in June 1916.
Sykes-Picot Agreement 1916

The revolution of the Arab countries comes with the French/English occupation, the unfulfilled lies to the Arab countries and by reinventing with a square and a bevel the border limits delimited over the centuries by the natives.

If you omit that they occupied their lands, broke the promises of autonomy (freedom) for the Arab countries and that they drew their ancestral borders, you falsify history by omitting the actions that provoke subsequent reactions.

The Six Day War is why there is this massive victim narrative from Muslims. Why Israel are occupiers. For 19 years (1948-1967) they encountered nothing but angry UN-supported bullsh*t from angry Arab countries that opposed them from the get go. Any Israeli state was one too many. They dared to will the wrong dream.

You leave out important details here too.

You can also find this data:

The creation of the state of Israel involved the expulsion of 700,000 Palestinians from their homes and lands out of a total of 1.4 million inhabitants. 531 villages destroyed, including more than 70 massacres.

Since early last decade, Defense Ministry teams have scoured local archives and removed troves of historic documents to conceal proof of the Nakba.
www.haaretz.com... hides-evidence-of-1948-expulsion-of-arabs/0000017f-f303-d487-abff-f3ff69de0000" target="_blank" class="postlink">Burying the Nakba: How Israel Systematically Hides Evidence of 1948 Expulsion of Arabs
*note: Attach this url to see the source information: www.haaretz.com... c-afc7-fefed64d0000

Including the poisoning of the drinking water supply with typhus on April 1 (well before the Israeli-Arab war) under operation "cast your bread".

For decades, rumors and testimonies swirled about Jewish troops sent to poison wells in Arab villages. Now, researchers have located official documentation of the ‘Cast Thy Bread’ operation.
www.haaretz.com... is-poisoned-arab-wells-in-1948/00000183-d2b2-d8cc-afc7-fefed64d0000" target="_blank" class="postlink">‘Place the Material in the Wells’: Docs Point to Israeli Army’s 1948 Biological Warfare
*note: Attach this url to see the source information: www.haaretz.com... 7f-f3

Including the Haganah's "Dalet Plan", which began work in February 1947 and was staged in March 1948, which specified the ethnic cleansing and mass expulsion of Palestinians.

The plan was a set of guidelines for taking control of Mandate Palestine, declaring a Jewish state and defending its borders with its population, including the Jewish population outside the borders, all "before and in anticipation of" the invasion of the Arab armies including the Jewish population outside the borders, all "before and in anticipation of" the invasion of the Arab armies.
Plan Dalet

Strange that after all there are a lot of angry Arabs in the Middle East with the West and Israel, right?

It is also strange that the Arab natives of Palestine are angry at not being asked when it comes to dividing up their land and that the creation of a new state involves ethnic cleansing by the newborn state.

When you omit facts to make the narrative match "your vision," you are only falsifying the real story when you don't mention the actions that provoke the reactions.

So yeah, Israel getting to exist created the monsters. I guess it's their fault?

So yes, the only blame lies with the West and Israel for inventing the monster, feeding it with hatred and rewarding it with violence.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hamas supporters have no problem with lying.

Here is how lovely Palestine was before the Jews came back.

twitter.com...

Except it’s not..

www.ebay.co.uk...

It’s Tel Aviv. Which no doubt will cause some to double down and claim the Jews stole the city from the Palestinians.

They lie. And they get away with it because the low information idiots are too lazy to do their own research.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

At least you are honest in admitting that you call for the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jews. One trick pony only showing up to spew anti-Jew hate.

I am. It doesn't say that there, don't twist my message to fit what you would like to read.

That's the third time you have used that term.
Learned a new word at your weekly 'we hate Jews' meeting.

I knew the word, but you have shown me the practice here and that there are those who even charge weekly for the hasbara

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I suppose you want them to STFU and not counter the Hamas supporters lies.

Like the one I posted above that you breezed over.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There are always two sides to war.

Always.

I've said it before, sides have been chosen.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I’m thinking that with all this bitching about the “Occupiers” that a great path to peace would be for the Muslim world to pull out of all of the countries that they have occupied and converted to their sh!tty religion.

That would be a great first step to show that they are sincere and not a bunch on hypocrites.
edit on 21-3-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

I’m thinking that with all this bitching about the “Occupiers” that a great path to peace would be for the Muslim world to pull out of all of the countries that they have occupied and converted to their sh!tty religion.

That would be a great first step to show that they are sincere and not a bunch on hypocrites.

The same people that call Israel "occupiers" are the same people that call Americans "colonizers".

They have a 5th grade level of education, are more concerned about female penises, than the real world.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free?

hey man i heard a new version, want hear it.

from the river to the sea, will be cleansed by israeli's
from the bank to the shore, hamas will be no more

catchy tune hunh

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Keep talking.

I do appreciate people showing me their true colors, whatever it comes down to.

I simply state my opinion and facts when applicable.

I have lots of colors. The most prominent are red & purple.

I know this because a medium at a traveling carnival told me so.

That's a true story too. The woman was chez strange but mesmerizing too.

God bless me anyway.

😇

edit on 3/21/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join