It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Give Just One Reason To Trust The Pharmaceutical Industry

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I haven't trusted the pharmaceutical industry since it nearly killed me when I was twelve. Can anyone here give a reason this industry should be trusted?

I haven't got the mindset to be interested in the technical details, so I don't have an opinion on the following.

“The uptake of a foreign chromosome into your cell equates with nothing less than genetic modification.”
expose-news.com... s-dr-bhakdi/

I look forward to your educated viewpoint.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well that's...... troubling. (If it's confirmed)

So apparently we need to reclassify the vaccinated? Who can come up with the best redesignation?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

I guess the increased lifespan could be an argument?

But i agree with you, their monetary incentives are sick people not healty people.
in a profit driven economy that won't turn out to be very healty.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Very succinctly put. I once wrote a song that included the lyrics

The profits of drug companies
depend on your ill-health
the sicker that you are
the greater is their wealth

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimBurr

I was looking forward to yours. Oh well...

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

So apparently we need to reclassify the vaccinated? Who can come up with the best redesignation?

With how patent law has been applied to the GMO industry so far, one classification is as the property of Pfizer or which ever supplier one took.
edit on 18-3-2024 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

OMG. They own the new you!

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I haven't trusted the pharmaceutical industry since it nearly killed me when I was twelve. Can anyone here give a reason this industry should be trusted?

Yes, because sometimes there's no other option. If you're sick, you have to visit a doctor and take meds. You can choose the life of suffering instead. I won't list here all the diseases I went through and that didn't want to go away without the medical intervention. I will just mention the last one; that is allergy, which lasted for several years and manifested with a rash that could only go away after I took meds. I was allergic to cats (at least this is what the blood tests showed). So I had a choice; either to take meds or scratch myself to death or give my cat away to the shelter, which only the waste of a human being could do.

All meds have their side effects so it can happen that they harm some and I'm sorry it happened to you. Maybe it was the fault of your doctor?

From the article:

What was once theoretical fear has now been manifested into tangible evidence, showing the potential for these vaccines to alter human genetics fundamentally.

So Alice in zombie land? Any Resident Evil fans here? Like we didn't have enough of cancer cases before the Covid scare and now we can state for sure that they are the result of the vaccines.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
People take drugs every day. For diabetes, for Aids, for HepC, for infections, to stop organ rejection, and a million other things.

So most people trust the drugs. And you will too if you need them to stay alive. Each and every one of you.

People here rail against drugs and medicine, yet the minute you get sick, off to the emergency room or doctor you go.

Next time, perhaps you should just stay home and let nature take its course. But we all know, you won't. You'll take those pills and get better.

So yes, people trust pharmaceuticals.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

It's called Stockholm's syndrome.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimBurr

I haven't got the mindset to be interested in the technical details, so I don't have an opinion on the following.

“The uptake of a foreign chromosome into your cell equates with nothing less than genetic modification.”
expose-news.com... s-dr-bhakdi/

I wish I could lead you to believe in the medical/pharmaceutical industry but after hearing a drug rep offer the doctor I worked for NY NIX floor seats in exchange for prescription write ups, and a 2017 TED Talk by a chief medical officer of a drug company, Moderns(ever hear of it!?!), I don’t.

Dr. Tal Zaks, the chief medical officer at Moderna Inc., explained in a 2017 TED talk how the company’s mRNA vaccine was designed to work.

Over the last 30 years, he said, “we’ve been living this phenomenal digital scientific revolution, and I’m here today to tell you, that we are actually hacking the software of life, and that it’s changing the way we think about prevention and treatment of disease.”

He went on to explain [see video below] that the human body is made up of organs and organs are made up of cells.

“In every cell there’s this thing called messenger RNA or mRNA for short, that transmits the critical information from the DNA in our genes to the protein, which is really the stuff we’re all made out of. This is the critical information that determines what the cell will do. So we think about it as an operating system.

“So if you could change that, if you could introduce a line of code, or change a line of code, it turns out, that has profound implications for everything, from the flu to cancer.”

leohohmann.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Can anyone here give a reason this industry should be trusted?

The history of medicine goes back 1000's of years. Some go back before written records, handed down by word of mouth because they worked for some things. The first medications came from nature, certain plants helped in certain ways. We would not be here without nature, something I am still learning to understand and trust when I do.

As for how things have gone more recently with the Rockefeller medical enterprise, it was a change in direction with petro chemical chemistry and a more intense breakdown on the fabric of nature. In some ways it has helped with the breakdown and replication of things like Vitamin D. In other ways it does move slow with a lot damage and fallout along the way with things like Thalidomide.

With how things like covid are going now, some skepticism is healthy with all the financial conflicts of interest going on. Paracetamol was first discovered from the plant Plectranthus Caninus Roth. It took some cleaning up to find the molecule that done more good than harm. Now Tylenol is a synthetic version of this compound.

The Pharmaceutical Industry had some good treatments for covid in its tool box like HCQ and Ivermectin. It was government, industry and the media that let the public down with treatments that have been proven save over decades of use and also effective from past actions and subsequent data. c19early.org

Nature is complex. The more you look, the deeper it gets. Take each case on its own merits, pain sucks and if you can find something that does more good than bad, great. Do your homework, lot of risks in this world.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

OMG. They own the new you!

I have not heard of a court case yet that deals with a GMO human. One risk is that they will lose all human rights. If it goes this way it will just be another excuses for depopulation as those in a death cult do their thing.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It's interesting the responses. The question was about trusting the pharmaceutical industry, not whether or not they've ever made products that have helped.

Even the government has done some good over the centuries and many people have benefited (whether you think it's good or not). So lots of people benefit, but do you trust it when it speaks?

Big Pharma has a very long history of creating products that sometimes help and sometimes even help a lot and sometimes killed, or crippled. But, they have lied repeatedly about side effects, efficacy, and what kind of safety research they actually did - repeatedly, over and over and over and over.

It becomes an issue of calculated risk, but certainly "Trust" would be a fools take on it.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Next time, perhaps you should just stay home and let nature take its course.

Yep, I do for most everyday things.
Nature has medicines for most of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Here's 1: your child is dying of cancer, needs chemo.

You go " F'in pharmaceutical companies! We're NOT putting those drugs into my child!".

Ok Your child dies. It was the LACK of applied pharmaceuticals that killed your child: you.let them die..because, you know...." There isn't 1 reason to trust pharm companies".

I won't ask what'd you do. You've stated: no pharms, let my kid die.

Pharm comps are beyond whacked, agreed. But with life and death without options...youe child dies. Sooner.

Think about this. God bless.

EMT/Adv Life Support

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Eh, I mean I could have not trusted them when my daughter was young and just went with the odds in the 1800s of 15-20% chance of death from Scarlet fever or complications from it like acute kidney failure,meningitis, necrotizing fasciitis,
toxic shock syndrome,endocarditis, or
infection of the bone and bone marrow, but instead, took the doc's no big deal approach and put her on an antibiotic for a week, with full recovery and no issue.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You shouldnt trust anyone absolutely, but there are a number of reasons to have some degree of trust in them because you have no choice.

My lower back is shot, I have to trust them to a degree to be able to function normally day to day.

but if your asking if I should blindly accept jabs that had questionable studies done as to their safety, to protect you from something that probably wasnt a threat to the avg person anyways, be skeptical.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Here's 1: your child is dying of cancer, needs chemo.

Why are the rate of childhood and youth cancer going up? Have you seen the studies between infant sudden death and the infant vaccination program? A lot within two weeks of their last jab. Anthony Fauci won't release it, with the doctors that have a short career after releasing their study, I can see why.

Cancer rates in the youth have gone up since the covid jab came out with the data I am seeing. I know the Australian federal government has voted to not look into the matter of increased excess mortality since the jab came out. If I was in their shoes, would probably vote the same. I am not. I disagree with the ignorance.

Vaccinations and Autism

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Sure, if you ignore that your kid probably got cancer from the dozens of unnecessary vaccines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join