It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here we have a guy who went to a meeting called by the Sheriff, he took notes to recall what the Sheriff said . The Sheriff went to a meeting of Homeland security , Like a good Sheriff he reported back to the people who elected him. He said that they had to leave their phones outside, was told that during the date of April the the 8th they had creditable evidence of a Bio security attack.when people would be assembling to look at the eclipse. With a bit of research he found out that the FBI was doing drills at hospitals to tune everyone up for a Bio attack,what seems strange is that phones will only be available for emergency broadcasts from the state agencies. The training program was also for zombie deer disease. Locking people in their own househ etc. This guy is either BS ing or he is on to one of those drills which have another motive. Since Homeland security were reported as planning for a zombie attack a few years back, as weird as it seems public money is being spent on this, have a check on what he says and see if it rings any bells. www.bitchute.com...
edit on am320243America/Chicago331503124 by annonentity because: spelling

edit on am320243America/Chicago331493124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Interesting ....wonder if these have any relation

National Guard being called up for solar Eclipse. Residents are being urged to stock up with one to two weeks of food in advance of the event - LINK

edit on 17-3-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

Some plan seems to be at work, they all seem related. A terrorist biological attack from whom? if there was a valid knowledge of an attack, the jets should be attacking before they do it.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   
You can't escape what is coming. Let's just hope it's sunny days with steak and friends.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Right ...you would think anyways

Some interesting info I found when looking into this Solar Eclipse

Evidence of Supernatural Authorship of the Solar Eclipse Phenomenon - LINK

Jonah, Nineveh and the Great American Eclipse of 2024 - LINK

edit on 17-3-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Could all be as simple as

Eclipse is a distraction from what they're up to???
OR
There going to do something and say the eclipse is responsible???

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   

if there was a valid knowledge of an attack, the jets should be attacking before they do it.

Let's imagine a hypothetical scenario in an alternative universe where the US is impartial to false flag operations and that they have institutionalized propaganda against their own citizens and were already instrumental in the creation of a biological weapon (let's call it Covid19), which would be an indicator of future trends with regards to willingness to expose its own populace (and the rest of the world) with the help of other supposed state actors(let's use China as an example) to future lab created biological weapons.

Where would these jets in your scenario scramble to in order to attack?
edit on 17-3-2024 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Here's to an abundant harvest... Trice a year the world will end some way or another...
give me that premium fear, for Easter sales...

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Are authorities recommending ALL Americans stock up with two weeks of food, or just the citizens in counties with disaster declarations and nat guard deployment.

It could be the eclipse is an signal too all the foreign military assets and terrorists that have quietly slipped through the mass open border. Perhaps this Intel was intercepted to target those states.

I have not heard anything from Ohio yet, that's the closest best viewing for me. I drove to South Carolina in 2017 to see it then. Nothing like this I can recall was being prepared for.

April eight is shortly after Easter. I was predicting a possibility of a trade of terrorism after New York governor deployed nat guard to subways and the US embassy in Moscow warning people to avoid crowds and public places that weekend or around Easter. Perhaps that was too close to the timing of this if you ask me.

Now I am concerned. Plus Biden admin unlocking ten billion for Iran?? Didn't the Wagner attempted coup occur around the time six billion dollars was released for .. purposes??

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The article free to read: www.news5cleveland.com... -totality

They have been preparing for two years for the massive influx of people which happens to location in the path of best viewing of the solar eclipses.

PAINESVILLE, Ohio — Hundreds of thousands of visitors are expected to converge on Northeast Ohio next month for the total solar eclipse. We are in the path of totality for the April 8 event. Lake County is expected to double in population for the days surrounding the event.

Lake County Sheriff Frank Leonbruno said his agency has been in contact with law enforcement agencies in cities that have been in the path of totality.

“In those areas, the population has doubled, certainly for two to three days,” Leonbruno said.

Traffic is expected to be a big problem.

“Some places that it would take you a half hour to travel to a destination took six to eight hours,” he said.

Because of the potential traffic issues, Leonbruno said most schools in the county are closed, and most court cases have been canceled. There will be more dispatchers working, and staffing for first responders will be beefed up for accidents and medical emergencies.

But that’s not all that Leonbruno is concerned about.

“There is always that threat that people want to do us harm use an event like this where a lot of people are gathered to do some type of terror event,” he said.

The Lake County Emergency Management Agency has been preparing for the eclipse for two years.

“We’ve done everything we can to prepare for it,” said Joe Busher, Director Lake County Emergency Management Agency. Busher said they’ve been working with dozens of agencies to prepare and get the word out to residents to prepare.

“Prepare early with fuel and food. If you don’t have to be on the road that day, stay off the road,” said Busher. Prepare as if a snowstorm was on the way, he said.

I didn't realize solar eclipses had such massive amounts of groupies. But, how exciting.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
From my perspective - the solar eclipse will ramp up more people in the surrounding areas given the eclipse. Gas, Food, and transportation will be very difficult for what they are "expecting'' in the states, and Canada too, I call 'People fallout'.. a good time besides the eclipse for center stage...

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

They have been preparing for two years for the massive influx of people which happens to location in the path of best viewing of the solar eclipses.

The area of NY that I live in will see 90% of the eclipse.

You have to go pretty far upstate to be in the path of totality.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Maximum eclips occurs at: 18:18:29 (UTC).

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I'm just south of Saratoga and they're still preparing for hordes of people down here. Glad I'm in the hills, they're mostly expecting people congregating in the Mohawk valley for whatever reason.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There were lots of vague warnings swirling around the 'net for the last few weeks. Glad you nailed this down!!

It's hard to get excited over warnings to have 2 weeks of supplies on hand when that should be the norm anyways.
I've already peed away $1 on the "eclipse pool". For every major celestial event for the last 3 yrs our sky has been clouded over. Bet this one will be too!

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea2
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I'm just south of Saratoga and they're still preparing for hordes of people down here. Glad I'm in the hills, they're mostly expecting people congregating in the Mohawk valley for whatever reason.

Maybe 5 days before the solar eclipse, the National Weather Service will have a good idea where it is most likely to be SUNNY when the eclipse occurs?

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The military is ready, if there's a reverse rapture and thousands of dangerous Zombies materialize during the eclipse.

U.S. Military. "Woke" and ready: www.fastcompany.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Darkness Cometh!
Madness will consume all whe see IT.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Night Of The Comet (1984) Movie

A comet wipes out most of life on Earth, leaving two Valley Girls fighting against cannibal zombies and a sinister group of scientists

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

None of this happened in 2017.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join