It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Reported In Falls Township, Pennsylvania, Shelter-In-Place Ordered

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Not to my Knowledge . You might have to wait a Few Days for that .

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

They Got eeemm Alive!

A suspected gunman in a series of deadly shootings in Pennsylvania has been captured alive in neighbouring New Jersey, US police said

Mr Gordon allegedly shot and killed his 52-year-old stepmother, Karen Gordon, as well as his 13-year-old sister, Kera Gordon, after breaking into a house in Levittown.

Shortly after, officials say, he broke into another home about two miles away, where he allegedly shot and killed the mother of his children, 25-year-old Taylor Daniel.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank goodness everyone is packing heat. It prevents things like this from happening.

Oh?

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Thank goodness everyone is packing heat. It prevents things like this from happening.

Oh?

New Jersey State Police Pack Jack ........

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Oh?

The family members he killed were unsuspecting. 😀

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

His step mother, his 13 year old sister, and his 25 year old baby mama. I don't think either one of these victims were expecting their young family member to murder them.

Perhaps he was part of that underground militant group and decided to defect, and his alleged victims were actually killed by his handlers as a warning?? Possible but unlikely.

One thing to know folks, that the leftist underground as it was portrayed in the Purge franchise is a real thing, and they were exchanging texts leading up to January sixth planning to cause trouble while wearing trump swag. I remember a thread on here that catalogued the screen shots and that fellow that was present both at the shooting of Ashley babbit and that time I think a CNN person got hurt while that fellow was around. He had the same last name as the current sos. Can we find that again?? He was first noticed when I think someone was shot and killed while CNN was doing a segment or something.

Ahh yes I found him, John Sullivan of Insurgence USA. This fellow should have a bullseye on his back. Did he get sentenced with the rest of the Jan 6 group for his role in encouraging people to go "burn this # down". Articles said he was sentenced with supervision.
edit on 3-17-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If all law abiding citizens and Nationals, were armed and carrying. Active shooters would be less inclined to shoot.

They are cowards and will be hesitant to attempt evil, if they're uncertain who can return fire.

Think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join