It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Reported In Falls Township, Pennsylvania, Shelter-In-Place Ordered

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

9:37 AM – Saturday, March 16, 2024

At least three people have died, and a shelter-in-place order has been set after an active shooter report in Falls Township, Pennsylvania.

Officials have reported that on Saturday morning, there were “several” gunshot victims in Falls Township.

“There are several gunshot victims, and it is unknown at this time if they are targeted or random,” the police said in the post. “MTPD is monitoring our traffic and borders, and it does not seem that the shooter has entered our township limits.”

In the wake of the shootings, some businesses and an amusement park in the Middletown area have voluntarily closed, according to the police.

Active Shooter Reported In Falls Township, Pennsylvania, Shelter-In-Place Ordered

Just happening a few hours ago!

3 killed so far.

"Suspect" apparently in New Jersey now and barricaded !!

🧐⛔️

Updated Source:

Pennsylvania shooting suspect barricaded with hostages in New Jersey after killing 3, town official says

CNN

A man has barricaded himself with several hostages in Trenton, New Jersey, after killing three people in Falls Township, Pennsylvania, Saturday morning, according to local officials.

“We are investigating a spree killing that took place in the township this morning,” Jeff Dence, chairman of the town’s board of supervisors, told CNN. “It is domestic related. Three people were killed at two different residences.”

Police have identified the suspect as 26-year-old Andre Gordon.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The CNN source says he has an assault rifle and used it to kill !!

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The CNN source says he has an assault rifle and used it to kill !!

Oh no! I was hoping he was using it to bake cookies. Damn it.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Black America continues to implode. How's that cultural adoption of criminality going? The optics are falling apart faster than the futures of young minorities and their emulating fan base of other races. This is an infectious disease that's allowed to fester and spread. The saddest part is the enabling done by the media and the compromised judges and DA's.

I think these illegals are going to give local thugs and gangs a run for their money. It's either the illegals join up with existing gangs, or local gangs need to prepare for third world gang tactics. People will be more worried about chainsaws and machetes than guns.

Current advice? Watch out for motorcycles and mopeds with two riders. That tactic hasn't even been fully deployed yet, but it's coming, along with stabbings like you never seen before.

America is like #2 or #3 in the world for "gun violence". If we eliminated just black on black gunplay, we would be sitting somewhere around #170-ish instead of practically being #1.

Food for thought as they INCESSANTLY attack our 2A rights that only affect non-criminals.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole
America is not in the top twenty for gun violence. Also, Most gun deaths are suicides, followed by criminals killing each other, followed by police killing criminals, and then self defense shootings.

I would really not be worried about mass stabbings in the states lol! Every other person is carrying a firearm.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Have a gander my friend.
worldpopulationreview.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Hostages Rescued! 😃

“The suspect is believed to be in the house on Phillips Ave in Trenton. The residents have been successfully evacuated with no injuries,” Detective Lieutenant Lisette Rios of the Trenton Police Department confirmed. “At this time FBI resources are on standby while the ATF, NJSP, Mercer County Rapid Response Team and Mercer County Homicide Task Force are also on scene with the Trenton Police Department.”

Suspect Barricaded In NJ Home After Killing 3 People In Philadelphia Suburb, Hostages Rescued Safely

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

yea I did look at your source, and this is what is on there:

That said, if one isolates the violent gun deaths and adjusts for population size by expressing the rate as the number of homicides per 100k people, the list changes significantly.

Countries with the Highest Rates of Violent Gun Death (Homicides) per 100k residents in 2019
El Salvador 36.18
Venezuela 36.06
Guatemala 32.58
Colombia 25.16
United States Virgin Islands 23.46
Brazil 22.72
Puerto Rico 20.93
Bahamas 19.75
Belize 19.68
Honduras 19.44

The rate is a percentage per 100,000. Obviously when we compare by each incident, the United states with its higher population has a higher number overall.
Strangely enough, Greenland has the highest rate of firearm suicide on Earth by 4:1 against the USA. And I thought we had them beat, but alas we are second.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

A Disillusioned Young Man that Must Regret this Foolish Action after the Fact . I Pray that He can Overcome the Guilt of his Crime here..............+

edit on 16-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He has just the slightest resemblance to O-Dog from Menace to Society.

edit on 3-16-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
How was he disillusioned? What illusion was he believing in?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

A Disillusioned Young Man that Must Regret this Foolish Action after the Fact . I Pray that He can Overcome the Guilt of his Crime here..............+

Do authorities have any idea as to this troubled young man's motivation?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

What's equally strange is most of the stats are related to the year 2019 or 2020. Hard to find current numbers.

US is still in the top 5, not your erroneous claim of it not even being in the top 20, lol.

By the way, all those countries that were listed worse than the US in certain categories are sending their worst through our southern border. The clash between hoods and illegals is going to be a sight to behold. The "how abysmal can you be?" competition has already started.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gouldielockstitch

That the laws don't apply to him? 🤷🏻

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He has just the slightest resemblance to O-Dog from Menace to Society.

Just a bit more feral.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gouldielockstitch

Killing Fellow Human Beings . An Irrational Act . What would Motivate a Person to Commit such an Act is up for Debate until more Information is made Available .

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Perhaps his motive was political in nature.
Do authorities know if this troubled young person votes Republican or Democrat?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Speculation is Ripe for Debate over Motive , but how about we await more Information ?
edit on 16-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Do authorities have any idea as to this troubled young man's motivation?

Troubled young man?!?!

My son can be a "troubled young man" at times. He doesn't go out and kill people when he's troubled though!

That was sarcasm, right?

If so, you got me good.

Either way, that POS is murdering scum. He needs to be locked up for life or get the death penalty. PA still has the death penalty on the books but it hasn't been used in years. They prefer life without parole. I do too. Gives the scum his entire life behind bars thinking about what he did. Maybe he'll become some other con's bitch too.

Hope springs eternal.

edit on 3/16/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: CarlLaFong

Speculation is Ripe for Debate over Motive , but how about we await more Information ?

Has any information been released about this guy's victims?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join