It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Talks Phone Call About JFK Assassination with POTUS Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Right after the events of January 6, but before he left office, Donald Trump had a telephone conversation with Judge Napolitano. In the conversation, Judge Napolitano says he confronted Donald Trump about not releasing the JFK files. Donald Trump told Judge Napolitano that "they" briefed him (Donald Trump) on the JFK assassination and what was in the briefing and files was too horrible to release.

I believe Judge Napolitano when he says that Donald Trump said all this. What I'm only 50/50 on is believing Trump when he says that 'they' briefed him and that the information was too horrible to release. Donald Trump does tend to bloviate so I'm not totally buying into this.

Questions ... who are 'they" that did the briefing? Why would 'they' brief any POTUS on the JFK assassination? The POTUS isn't in on the machinations of those who really run things and know things. What could be so horrible that the American public can't hear it? That Johnson was in on the assassination (which I think is highly likely)?? Or that the Russians pulled it off? What's so strange or 'too horrible' about that? Or that Kennedy was alive and survived the bullet in the brain but was killed later? Could be ... but I saw the film footage of his head being partially blown off so I doubt he survived it but you never know.

So did Trump really get a briefing? If he did, who are 'they'?
And what is too horrible for the public to know?

Oct 2017 - X - Trump on Twitter saying he promises to release all JFK Files
twitter.com...

NOW - Video on X - Trump tells Napolitano why he can't release JFK files
twitter.com...

Judge Napolitano: "I told Trump, 'you promised you would release the records of the JFK assassination.' He said to me 'If they showed you what they showed me, you wouldn't have released it either.' I said 'Who's they? What did they show you?' Trump said "Someday when we're not on the phone and there aren't 15 people listening to the call, I'll tell you.'"

Judge Napolitano Talks Phone Call About JFK Assassination with POTUS Trump

The retired judge said Trump called him occasionally, and spoke about one particular conversation that took place after the January 6 insurrection. After the lame-duck president grumbled about losing the 2020 election, Napolitano said he confronted Trump about his failure to release all of the government's remaining JFK assassination documents.

"I said, you know you made a promise to the public many times — and to me privately — that you haven't kept. 'What, what? I'll take care of it right now.' I said, 'you promised you would release the records of the JFK assassination.' He said to me, 'Judge, if they showed you what they showed me, you wouldn't have released it either,'" Napolitano recalled. "And I said, 'who's they? What did they show you?' And then he said, 'Judge, someday when we're on the phone, and then he raised his voice, and there aren't 15 people listening to the phone call — back to a normal voice — I'll tell you.'"

And Trump saying the files were so horrible they can't be released isn't new and only what he told Napolitano. He said the same thing to Roger Stone - Newsweek

"Even he, Trump, held back 20 percent of the documents," Stone told Jack Posobiec of Human Events, part of the GOP nonprofit Turning Point USA. "When I had the occasion to ask him about that, I said, 'Why didn't you let it all out?'

"He said, 'I can't tell you, it's so horrible you wouldn't believe it. Someday you'll find out.' That was the sum total of it and he didn't want to talk further about it. He kicked the can down the road to President Joe Biden."
edit on 3/16/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I bet Trump did get that briefing..

The day after he got elected.

Here is how I imagine it going:

They. We are going to brief you on the JFK assassination.

Trump. Awesome! The American people need to know the truth.

They. We killed him. He didn't do what we said. This is what will happen to you if you go to release this, or don't do as we say.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Maybe this is a correlative point.

I Had a thought today. We all know that the "Party" controls every aspect of Government from the FBI to the EPA, the Justice Department to the CIA, the BATF to the ..........Secret Service. The Secret Service is charged with protecting high ranking Elected officials like POTUS.

They also protect former Presidents and Presidential candidates.

The 2024 POTUS election may not end as the MSM expects.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I hope eventually in my life these records are released. I think LBJ had something to do with it.
How would it look if it came out that LBJ was the main conspirator in JFKs death.

I never thought I would see marijuana legalized in my life either so who knows.

If we knew half of the crap our government has done or knows most of the country would go nuts

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

They. We killed him. He didn't do what we said. This is what will happen to you if you go to release this, or don't do as we say.

There comes a point in every dictatorial dystopian nightmare, where some pivotal person can choose to throw in at 50 / 50, maybe you die maybe you end the nightmare. History is full of these guys / opportunities. Some jump in, some slink away. Those who jump in probably have 50-50 chances.

I continue to think Trump is the jump-in kind of guy.

Maybe there’s a bigger picture still unfolding. I hope so.

Regarding “too horrible”, I don’t think any of the scenarios already mentioned really fill the bill.

Maybe LBJ and GHW Bush and Jackie and the rest of the Kennedies were in on it. That would be nasty. Had to kill RFK to be make sure he didn’t talk.
Teddy, meh, he’d do anything for a juicy payoff.
Senator for life, free pass for killing Mary Jo, every bacchanalian pleasure that Epstein could even dream up.
edit on 16-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cvastar

I Had a thought today. We all know that the "Party" controls every aspect of Government from the FBI to the EPA, the Justice Department to the CIA, the BATF to the ..........Secret Service. The Secret Service is charged with protecting high ranking Elected officials like POTUS.

Except RFK Jr. Biden has barred SS protection for him-and only him, claiming there is no credible threat.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

There comes a point in every dictatorial dystopian nightmare, where some pivotal person can choose to throw in at 50 / 50, maybe you die maybe you end the nightmare. History is full of these guys / opportunities. Some jump in, some slink away. Those who jump in probably have 50-50 chances.

Regarding “too horrible”, I don’t think any of the scenarios already mentioned really fill the bill.

Maybe LBJ and GHW Bush and Jackie and the rest of the Kennedies were in on it. That would be nasty. Had to kill RFK to be make sure he didn’t talk.
Senator for life, free pass for killing Mary Jo, every bacchanalian pleasure that Epstein could even dream up.

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

Agreed.

It’s funny.

I wonder too, who it’s “horrible” for -

-Americans

-America

-The killers

I hate to think Trump is in agreement and supporting …… that disclosure is “too horrible” for the government, swamp, deep state, cabal, elites.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Lets assume trump wants to save idea of america, and the briefed material would undermine or destroy trust in every bedrock institution of the nation, I can see him not wanting the truth out there.

There is also the ross perot approach, tell anyone we wont touch you but your loved ones will start having accidents.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Cvastar

Except RFK Jr. Biden has barred SS protection for him-and only him, claiming there is no credible threat.

There’s the swamp, then there’s the absolute sh*ttiest of the swamp. Killing your dem opponent while you’re trying to jail your GOP opponent.
edit on 16-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Lets assume trump wants to save idea of america, and the briefed material would undermine or destroy trust in every bedrock institution of the nation, I can see him not wanting the truth out there.

There is also the ross perot approach, tell anyone we wont touch you but your loved ones will start having accidents.

I guess I don’t get the Perot angle. Details ?

Hopefully Trump has had the resources to field a better security team than the SS.

If it got so bad / threatening, hopefully he could sequester the whole family in one hardened building.
They could bomb that facility, or send in official USA operators, but that would definitely show the cards for the deep state.

I hope Trump would go to the mat like this.

If not, if he folds in the face of fear, there’s nobody left to root for.

He’s literally the last guy left who can choose to not give up. And also has the track record for it.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm not going to go full speculation here but:

The Russians had nothing to gain from killing JFK, and it was reported that Khrushchev wanted to work with JFK to weed out "those men in suits" (what we call today the Deep State).

As to the gun shot injury, I think that might be the horrible part that Trump didn't want the public to know. JFK could have survived that head injury. He could have lived a full life to dying at old age, it's even been suggested that he died only a few years ago. Let's look at that though, he was a beloved President that was shot in the head. He would have most likely ended up in a wheelchair with little to no ability to speak or even take care of his own well-being. Imagine if the public found out that a man that was once President of the US was unable to feed himself, go to the toilet on his own, or even interact with family members (leave the Biden jokes alone for a minute) the public would be saddened and the outcry to find the real shooter would be renewed all over agian.

Sometimes when Biden comes out and tells the press stupid crap like he wiped his butt, or craps himself in front of the cameras, he's doing it intentionally to take a dig at the Kenndey Family. It was no secret that JFK and RFK worked hard to take down the KKK and look who mentored Joe back in '73. Yeah, we overlook that connection all the time.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The "Too Horrible" part must be they know C.G.B. Spender really was the assassin ☠️

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Questions ... who are 'they" that did the briefing? Why would 'they' brief any POTUS on the JFK assassination? The POTUS isn't in on the machinations of those who really run things and know things. What could be so horrible that the American public can't hear it? That Johnson was in on the assassination (which I think is highly likely)?? Or that the Russians pulled it off? What's so strange or 'too horrible' about that?

Think George HW Bush and the CIA.

He was the 11th Director of the CIA from 1976-1977 - 13 years before becoming President.

He's from Texas. He's a lifelong Republican who's always been involved in politics and he may have thought that JFK was going to somehow sell us out to the Commies so he worked with the CIA to have him assassinated.

13 years later he becomes Director of the CIA.

Coincidence?

Ha!

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I think Goerge was just covering for his friend George de Mohrenschildt. Check out the National Archive about it.
Seen here

The building George was in front of at the time was the Oil building, and guess what, that place was never searched during the investigation. Also, why would the CIA send a friend to go talk with a possible suspect. The Agency knew that the KKK was behind the shooting, hell I bet they even trained the "A"-hole that pulled the trigger. GHWB only got to where he was because he knew he was a tool and played into that to make some personal gains.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I would bet Trump did get a briefing. Those documents come up for declassification review periodically, and the POTUS is the one who has to make a decision--whoever that happens to be at the time.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

We know he got a briefing since he did release a lot of documents relating to this. He just didn't release all of them.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What if there were evidence of a grassroots conspiracy to us e military pork to fund and arm the South and JFK just wasn't working hard enough for war in Vietnam? What if there were a network who knew what he did and stopped his court martial by not cooperating while retaining evidence of misconduct. Perhaps such a grassroots network could still have ruined him in 1963.

What if we are much closer to civil war than anyone knows?

I hope you all pray for the country.

People of all races sometimes seem to feel that they won't get what "should" be theirs unless they're in charge.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Back when Perot first ran for president it was him, HW bush, and clinton. Perot was focusing on the economy and his message was resonating well enough that he was polling in the low to mid 20's.

Then all of a sudden he dropped out for something like 4-6 weeks before returning to the race.

The running theory was his family was threatened and he dropped out long enough to get them into a secure place before returning.

Turns out almost everything that little man said about the economy turned out to be true.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

During one of the debates, I think he talked about black vans showing up at his house and threatening him. He had proof of this, but at the time GHWB said something along the lines of him just making it up (not exact words just a general idea).

It was Bill Clinton that painted Perot as a nut and started the whole dismissive behavior about what he said. Admiral Stockdale didn't help him either by being misrepresented by the media. The whole Perot thing was clearly a political hit job to keep any third-party from running as a viable candidate. Kenndey's run this time around might change that given how he has both the name recognition as well as the fake nostalgia that the whole Kenndey name brings with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join