It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discover 'Alien DNA' Hidden in Blood of Vaccinated People

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I already heard about this some years ago from Germany, but I didn't want to tell anybody because I thought it was too strange, and I didn't want to scare people unnecessary - but now we are at a stage in time where we have to do whatever it takes to find the truth even if it feels/sound completely insane.

So again, investigate this, and make up your own mind!

Scientists at an elite research unit in Spain have made a series of startling discoveries regarding the Pfizer Covid mRNA vaccine, including the disturbing fact that when placed in a reptile incubator at body temperature for 48 hours, new life forms, including heads and legs, appear to hatch in the mRNA solution.

rumble.com...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Do we have the name of this "elite research unit in Spain" or any of the scientist involved in this research ?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Do we have the name of this "elite research unit in Spain" or any of the scientist involved in this research ?

Listen to the video.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Listen to the video.

I'll take that as a no then , without those specifics research is not possible.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Listen to the video.

I'll take that as a no then , without those specifics research is not possible.

Don't assume anything.

The name of the scientist is mentioned in the video - I am not here to do the work for you - listen, and then investigate this yourself.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   
La Quinta Columna has released a few troubling reports over time. For any researchers trying to replicate such results is financial suicide.

With the jab that was approved, it was made through a PCR technique with a cleaner and more expensive product. With the jabs that went out to the population, vats of a cellular growth medium is used as it is cheaper, but has more contaminants. How this DNA contamination mixed with the lipid nano particles is raising a lot of questions about the genetic integration effects going on.

As for what exactly is going on with every batch, I don't know. I have seen enough to take my chances with natural immunity and treatments rather than sign up for some experimental genetic therapy.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

As a UFO abductee and a life-long interest in aliens and UFOs, I know that the so-called "medical exams" given to abductees covers the introduction of altered genes into the human body. Such new humans are made milder animals, less aggressive--to put the effects into one generalized term.

To suggest "growing arms and legs" in vetro is more than a bit much don't you think?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
You mean I'm not going to die from the vax? Now I'm some sort of experiment?

Excellent!

It's such a relief. I mean when some here told me I'd die two weeks after the vaccine, well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, the same people told me I would die in a month. Well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, it was six months. Then it was a year. Then it was two. And now that it's been longer than that, I guess now I'm going to have arms and legs sprouting from my body.

Do I have that right?
edit on 16-3-2024 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What is the baseline they have for Alien blood?

Does this then mean aliens are real?

I think that part of it is far more of a revalation, ALIENS are REAL people

its what most of us on ATS want

Is there a name for the type of alien that this blood has come from, what solar system or even planet?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

so-called "medical exams" given to abductees covers the introduction of altered genes into the human body. Such new humans are made milder animals, less aggressive

Such new humans are made far MORE aggressive. Fixed it for you.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
You mean I'm not going to die from the vax? Now I'm some sort of experiment?

Excellent!

It's such a relief. I mean when some here told me I'd die two weeks after the vaccine, well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, the same people told me I would die in a month. Well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, it was six months. Then it was a year. Then it was two. And now that it's been longer than that, I guess now I'm going to have arms and legs sprouting from my body.

Do I have that right?

I took it to mean this is why some people are dead now instead of "we are not going to die from the Covid vaccines"

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I mean when some here told me I'd die two weeks after the vaccine, well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, the same people told me I would die in a month. Well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, it was six months. Then it was a year. Then it was two. And now that it's been longer than that, I guess now I'm going to have arms and legs sprouting from my body.

Do I have that right?

I hope you're enjoying your ongoing series of 95% effective "vaccines" that provide lasting immunity, prevent transmission, and totally don't have any harmful side effects. I'm sure nobody finds it weird that you have a problem with these timelines for "everybody" dying that you can't link us to (because you're fabricating them), but you have no problem with the series of documented lies told to you by government officials and pharma proxies.

The COVID vaccine aficionado position was, and in some cases continues to be, that there is a one in a million chance of adverse events from COVID vaccines AT MOST. Several have now been withdraw or are no longer approved for the general population outside the US. Saying that there's a much higher risk of adverse events, quite correctly, is not the same thing as saying everybody will die in two weeks. You're being dishonest, but it's fairly typical of the bad faith arguments we get from fans of globalist authoritarianism.

It's fun to watch intellectually toothless pharma fans like you gumming their way through the only "anti-vax" threads that their weak rhetoric can debunk, alien DNA and Bluetooth MAC addresses.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

As a UFO abductee and a life-long interest in aliens and UFOs, I know that the so-called "medical exams" given to abductees covers the introduction of altered genes into the human body. Such new humans are made milder animals, less aggressive--to put the effects into one generalized term.

To suggest "growing arms and legs" in vetro is more than a bit much don't you think?

I wish I knew the truth here, but I don't!

However, I do believe that a hostile civilization will destroy itself - and therefore it will never become a space faring civilization.

The fate of humanity can go both ways.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Actually, an interesting video.
I'd like to see some other labs repeat this.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Being that the Pfizer corporation having a long history of causing harm and being sued and fined over the years, plus their experimental status of their Covid jab should have caused serious doubt, but the propaganda was quite diabolical and effective for the heathen masses, so they jumped on board to get shot full of experimental toxins, and so many suffered immediate effects, and a lot of deaths. A lot of strange things are coming to light.

As noted in some of those who are still onboard with these toxic shots, is how callous and inhumane they acted when someone did die, or suffered debilitating effects. They mocked those who suffered and championed themselves because they weren't vaccine injured, and acted like social terrorists towards people who had bad reactions to the jabs. They didn't care and still don't. The most selfish and self centered human beings are those who got the jab, still defend it because they weren't injured, display aggression and apathy towards those who did, have no soul and don't believe in souls, so they don't see a need for being good since to them, there is no accountability coming for them.

Government leaders also didn't care and still don't. This is what the focus should be on. Those who received and defend the jabs because they sidestepped the "side effect" (so they take the position they don't exist and everyone is crazy who suffers side effects).

These are people who lost their souls (but never believed they had one in the first place.)

And this is what is keeping the truth about how ineffective and destructive the non-working Covid jabs really are from being acknowledged by the entire world.

Knowing Pfizer was a shoot off from IG Farben and still has Nazi elements within its ranks, almost makes 100 percent certain there are some really nasty ingredients in their jabs, in some "special" batches, and possibly all of them, but some hotter and more dangerous than others. They invented mustard gas and tested it on live human beings with smiles on their faces.

Sure they would put all kinds of black project and dark levels of ingredients in these jabs knowing they won't be prosecuted, and anyone getting their jabs has to sign a waiver revoking their right to any warranty.

Those who got their gene experiment and survived without being harmed are the ones fueling the ongoing lies about them.

Wait until THEIR judgement day comes. Woe to them.
They won't be laughing and scoffing then.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Ricardo Delgado Martin, founder of La Quinta Columna (The Fifth Column) in Spain who is representing the work of Dr. José Luis Sevillano.

That should move your research along a bit, enough to make or break the story.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Where have I heard this talk before...

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

I wish I knew the truth here, but I don't!

However, I do believe that a hostile civilization will destroy itself - and therefore it will never become a space faring civilization.

The fate of humanity can go both ways.

Our world is the Morgan Island of the Milky Way galaxy.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Exactly. We need some names and verify some backgrounds before takin anything said as fact over fiction.

Btw good to see ya Gortex, hope you been doin great!

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

A quick search finds two Dr Jose Luis Sevillano.

One is a computer scientist. The other is an artist.

Neither appears on the Spanish medical register.

Neither is a biologist.

Funny that.
edit on 16-3-2024 by BasicResearchMethods because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join