It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask yourself this honestly - Super Tuesday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I was talking with a colleague last week - he and I are political opposites and have quite spirited conversations but get along regardless. We asked each other this: Did anyone question the results of ANY primary for the 2024 election? Have they questioned the votes that were submitted by mail? The votes that were placed in drop boxes? No? Then why would we question the exact same process used in several months? Either we are REALLY stupid to go along with what we just went along with or we are REALLY stupid to question it again. Or do we just question when we don't like the results? Or are we just plain stupid? What do you think? The vast machine cranks up only for the big elections? That doesn't make much sense - too obvious... there should have been some fraud or something on this one too if all elections are fraudulent. Right?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: steve90210

We just had a Primary election that had one party run a candidate unopposed and another party that might as have well been.

Why spend any money on that race?

It was going to happen anyways...

I mean, besides the funny Haley thing that Democrats spent what... 115 million on in one state to do... what?

edit on 100000003America/Chicago3pmMon, 11 Mar 2024 22:13:15 -050013 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

(post by Boomer1947 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Who really cares how political parties pick their candidate; its up to them. If they want to pretend to have primaries while they select their candidates, they are well within their rights to do so.

I'm more worried about how both major parties use their monopolistic power to keep third parties from forming rather than how they pick their party leaders.

The general election is for the people, not the parties. If the parties try to illegally and/or unethicaly influence the general elections it far more important than how they swindle their own party members.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

I'm more worried about how both major parties use their monopolistic power to keep third parties from forming rather than how they pick their party leaders.

^^ - This.

It's absolutely the biggest problem we have with our present electoral system.

The candidates the 2 major parties choose are usually not their best and brightest, but rather the ones that can successfully negotiate the politics within their own parties.

In other words - politicians, not leaders.

And they have a huge vested interest in keeping it a 2 party system only.

The other huge obstacle for a 3rd party candidate is that without a huge party machine, raising the money necessary to effectively run is exceedingly difficult.

Never forget that in politics it's all about money.

edit on 3/12/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: steve90210
I was talking with a colleague last week - he and I are political opposites and have quite spirited conversations but get along regardless. We asked each other this: Did anyone question the results of ANY primary for the 2024 election? Have they questioned the votes that were submitted by mail? The votes that were placed in drop boxes? No? Then why would we question the exact same process used in several months? Either we are REALLY stupid to go along with what we just went along with or we are REALLY stupid to question it again. Or do we just question when we don't like the results? Or are we just plain stupid? What do you think? The vast machine cranks up only for the big elections? That doesn't make much sense - too obvious... there should have been some fraud or something on this one too if all elections are fraudulent. Right?

Hello, fellow Republicans!

Wouldn't you say it's about time we use childish logic, void of important details, that supports Democrat talking points?

"we"

LoL

Who's we? There are adults that recognize obvious irregularities in voting from broken machines and poor chain of custody controls, from just sheer incompetence all the way to malfeasance, and there are people that pretend that it's not true.

Unless your audience is Democrat loyalists or people that don't live here, I don't think there's a "we" here.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

Maybe he has a mouse in his pocket?

Meanwhile, the Houston DA (that was investigating the corrupt Harris County Judge) discovered that someone had already cast a ballot in her name when she showed up to vote on Tuesday.

And they still didn't have all the votes counted by Saturday...

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 03:02 AM
link   
We question after the fact.

It's like reading how horrible the nutrition facts of your cereal are after you've already poured a bowl.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: steve90210
Did anyone question the results of ANY primary for the 2024 election?

What's to question? The Democrats had only Biden running. The Republicans had Trump and Haley, and Haley was sooooo far behind in the polls that the primary votes pretty much matched what the polls said.

Nothing to question. No monkey business going on. IMHO.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Cheating in a primary election would be a waste of resources and incredibly sloppy. It's like plagiarizing your admissions essay when your parents are on the board and have already secured your enrollment.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The controllers manipulate every election for their gain. Of course Trump will win. Both Haley and Trump say they don't want Haley to be VP, but I can guess that's who will be the choice. Of course they manipulate the primaries to get the candidate they want to the big stage. And then they manipulate the general election to get who they want in. They wanted Trump in 2016 because they needed him in particular in office and all the dramatics of him in order to sell what I call the big lie, the virus. They needed a figure that many (even his supporters) view as something of a buffoon to push the vaccine, operation warp speed, shut down the economy so later when all these things fail and I hate to sound like AJ but they tell us what they're doing. In the longer term when the vaccines turn out to have been at best a placebo, at worst lethal they have their handy scapegoat. The guy who pushed operation warp speed. We see how they use their engineered shut down of the economy to attempt to paint the picture that Trump economy was bad, jobs were lost, etc. But the only reason the numbers look bad under Trump and appear to be improving under Biden is because of the shutdown and all the stimulus money. And this was and is all by design.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If someone were to cheat in a US Presidential election, then they wouldn't do so with the general votes.

The President and the Vice President are elected by the Electoral College. If you were going to cheat effectively, you'd do it there.

Go back and look at the times when the general population voted for someone and yet someone else became President by EC vote. Ask yourself if that doesn't look a bit suspect? What is the point of an expensive and showy general election that doesn't elect anyone?

You also have to ask, who actually stole the Presidency?

edit on 2024-03-13T15:29:09-05:0003Wed, 13 Mar 2024 15:29:09 -050003pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join