It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Joe on, all the sudden he can talk real fast. Beady black eyes…Hunter ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
I think you're confused. It was Trump's White House that was dispensing uppers like candy.
More Liberal projection.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
He can't win, really. If he stumbled you lot are all over him like a rash, if he delivers a fiery speech, you say he's on drugs.

Not a Biden fan, just for a bit of balance.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Trump’s White House Was ‘Awash in Speed’ — and Xanax

Ok
from
Rolling Stone magazine
only the farthest leftist liberal magazine out there - not to be trusted
I call this one unacceptable if you call
FOX unacceptable

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

His speech wasn't just fiery

He spoke at an unnaturally rapid pace

He yelled most of his speech

He looked nearly out of control angry and hostile

He invited everyone to fly to Moscow to buy drugs with him.

He called a girl killed by an illegal immigrant by the wrong name.

He mumbled off and on, my hubby was commenting every time he mumbled incoherently, surprised no one else noticed it.

He told off and some say threatened the Supreme court justices (see my earlier post with videos).

He sounded like a cantankerous old man yelling at his neighbors for 99% of the speech.

He openly scolded every conservative and said nothing to unite the nation, only divisive and angry speech that appealed to the left. It's like he loathes half the nation.

But that is the way nearly all Democrat politicians are these days, openly hating on half the population of the US. At least that is how the speech sounded to me. Especially when Hillary recently again said that conservatives need to be formally reprogrammed, that is totalitarian
Chinese style rhetoric to me.

edit on 3/8/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

The sources were people that worked at the White House and it's backed up by the Pentagon's report.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The sources were people that worked at the White House and it's backed up by the Pentagon's report.

And there’s also the fact that the Navy demoted him from Rear Admiral to Captain after they investigated him for his time in the White House.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Is this from a Dr Seuss book?

Which Joe, this Joe. This Joe I do not know.

a reply to: whyamIhere

Which Joe, this Joe. This Joe I do not know.
Are his lobes attached,
Or do they hang down low.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

I think that more stems from the claims of sexual harassment and mixing pills with alcohol while on the clock.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
He can't win, really. If he stumbled you lot are all over him like a rash, if he delivers a fiery speech, you say he's on drugs.

Would you want him? and why?

You are very kind, and polite. But to be honest, thats no rash. Thats a bucket of herpes mixed with BM and senility.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
When Joe Biden trips walking up the baby stairs to airforce one you guys are unhappy.

When Joe Biden holds it together long enough to give a SOTU speech you guys are unhappy.

It seems to me no matter what Joe does there is going to be roughly 62% of the country that are going to be unhappy. Joe just can't win with you guys.

But you know who I really fell bad for; The Riley family; imagine the pain of having your recently murdered daughter's name mentioned by the President at the SOTU only to have him call her Lincoln instead of her actual name, Laken. And to watch him fumble around to pick up a prop with her name on it and hold it up with a creepy smile on his face.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Joe Biden knows he is going to be indicted on numerous counts, approximately 11 months from now.

www.foxnews.com...

Wide-ranging indictments...from stealing classified documents, to opening the door for illegal aliens to kill Americans.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

I wonder how parents feel who lost children over the last two years from Biden's invaders, who received no public mention.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
So Joe did good.

And some here are still criticizing. He's to sleepy, he's not too sleepy. He's incompetent while at the same time he's a Deep State leader out to destroy the world.

Do you guys know how RIDICULOUS you sound?

Biden’s not running anything. Actual decisions and actions are being done by corrupt psychos like Mayorkas, Garland, Milley, Levine, etc.

With the occasional intercession by Jill, 23-year-old staffers, and whoever gets the last word or threat in on him.

Your belief that he “did good” while jacked out of his mind on speed …… duly noted. That’s the only clue we need there.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Would you want him? and why?

You are very kind, and polite. But to be honest, thats no rash. Thats a bucket of herpes mixed with BM and senility.

No I wouldn't "want" him. As I have consistently stated, I don't care much for either of your candidates.

It's not my choice anyway, luckily.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
When Joe Biden trips walking up the baby stairs to airforce one you guys are unhappy.

When Joe Biden holds it together long enough to give a SOTU speech you guys are unhappy.

It seems to me no matter what Joe does there is going to be roughly 62% of the country that are going to be unhappy. Joe just can't win with you guys.

But you know who I really fell bad for; The Riley family; imagine the pain of having your recently murdered daughter's name mentioned by the President at the SOTU only to have him call her Lincoln instead of her actual name, Laken. And to watch him fumble around to pick up a prop with her name on it and hold it up with a creepy smile on his face.

You told the truth in the second half of your post, but not the first.

I always thought most rational people are “unhappy” with a president falling up and down stairs, having clear and obvious dementia whenever he’s in public, and so on. Call me crazy.

Yeah he was hell on wheels with the young lady he indirectly killed. He joked that lots of people’s kids get killed ….. what’s the big whoop ?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Biden has kept most of his big promises from the 2020 campaign, which is why his approval rating is a miserable 34%. Now he wants to finish the job!

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

And there’s also the fact that the Navy demoted him from Rear Admiral to Captain after they investigated him for his time in the White House.

He retired as a rear admiral in 2019. Biden’s folks did a “secret can’t be discussed report” then just administratively took a rank from him in 2022.
You can not find out who said what about him. “Sensitive personnel issue”.
They’ve only done this petty crap to about 1000 Trump supporters in the last couple years.
You’ll believe anything you get from CNN et al.
Especially things that you’re fully ignorant of.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So Ronny Jackson is actually a Dem?

It’s pitifully obvious that you don’t know he also worked for Obama.

Otherwise you wouldn’t jabber on and on like he’s Trump + Mengele.

Ignorance is not bliss. Especially not when you just can’t stop talking.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
He's a badass, always has been. I used to think he is too tough, but nah...he is just fine for his job.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You, Dan, and Disgusted all wrote this same post.

Pretty good coordination via PM, I’d say.

Just like when every dem-lib in the media says “save our democracy” over a couple of days.

Or a couple years ago when hundreds of them kept repeating “gravitas”.

If it wasn’t for sophomoric pap, you’d have no pap at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join