It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Joe on, all the sudden he can talk real fast. Beady black eyes…Hunter ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

got a link that hasn't been debunked?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

You can either believe Joe, that he's doing a great job and all is well.. or.. the majority of Americans struggling to put food on the table and keep up with bills along with thousands of illegals crossing the border every day and a violent crime rate that just keeps going up and up.

We all know which it'll be, but you're just being Silly.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

More like this is Joe.

This is Joe on Blow.

Just watch Joe go.

Just watch our Country blow.

So maybe the bag with white powder wasn't Hunter's after all.

The guy was tweaking for sure... As I said before I'm glad he got through it. I didn't want him to crash and fail as I want him still around to run against Trump.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
I think you're confused. It was Trump's White House that was dispensing uppers like candy.

First thing you should do is admit Joe's brain is normally in very bad shape so the only answer is heavy drugs, and the second I don't see Trump's name in the title but it seems every time you post in a Biden thread you are a "butwhatabout Trump" person as your only point. I just hope they don't burn out old Joe until Dec...

"What is Joe on, all the sudden he can talk real fast. Beady black eyes…Hunter ?"
edit on x31Fri, 08 Mar 2024 07:37:41 -0600202467America/ChicagoFri, 08 Mar 2024 07:37:41 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Was Trump in office last year when they found coc aine in the white house?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hahaha, do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Initial response to the OP without reading anything else.

This AM I woke up thinking

WHAT THE HECK WAS HE HIGH ON?

I'm an old lady, can I get it for visiting the grandkids.

It was obvious he was high as a kite.

Rapid speech.

Grumpy and angry (upper for sure)

Blank look in pauses (that could be all the botox)

I wondered about his eyes, you answered it in the OP.

My apolitical spouse said Biden looked like a grumpy old man telling kids to get off his lawn and take their ball with them.

Every time he mumbled, my spouse said, mumbling again.

Wow was Biden HIGH as a Kite! Lucky he didn't have a stroke or heart attack during the speech.

edit on 3/8/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: worldstarcountry

" Why does he not just wear glasses so he can read it better? "

He wouldn't Know How to Use them........

At this point just turn the teleprompter around so we can read what he’s trying to say.

It doesn’t matter if he was talking about eating a $hit pie , democrats would have cheered like crazy for anything he said.

Personally I think he’s jacked up on adderall

The talk radio host, Joe Pags, said that he was on Adderall. I took a quick look at side effects and found that he exhibits many of the side effects except I can't find anything about how it affects the eye color. It would explain some of the strange behavior though.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

interesting.

The report presents the findings of the Pentagon's Office of the Inspector General, which investigated the unit from September 2019 through February 2020 after receiving a complaint in 2018.It spans 2009 to 2018 and thus covers the presidential administrations of both Barack Obama and Donald Trump, but most of its findings focus on 2017-2019 when Trump was president.

Wow, Trump is so good he got the doc to start giving away the drugs to Barry first. He's amazing isn't he?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
So Joe did good.

And some here are still criticizing. He's to sleepy, he's not too sleepy. He's incompetent while at the same time he's a Deep State leader out to destroy the world.

Do you guys know how RIDICULOUS you sound?

Not just us. Headlines from across the pond.

Biden calls murdered jogger 'LINCOLN Riley': President, 81, holds up pin given by Marjorie Taylor Greene and says Georgia student was 'killed by an illegal' but gets her name wrong

President Joe Biden , 81, accidentally invited Americans to fly with him to ' Moscow ' in a State of the Union blunder as he tried to brush off concerns about his advanced age.

Biden scolds Supreme Court justices to their faces for overturning Roe v. Wade: President, 81, singles out judges in SOTU audience and says 'with all due respect women are not without power' (yelling at the Supreme Court is not Presidential behavior at SOTU)

Biden, 81, 'yelled' through State of the Union - but his 'gutsy' performance and 'burst of vitality' shut down age concerns: All it did for me was make me curious as to what drug he was high on? If Meth weren't illegal, I'd say it was close to that or a form of coc aine.

Other headlines:

Did Biden Just Threaten SCOTUS? Justices in Attendance Called Out by Him at SOTU

edit on 3/8/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They did have the same doctor who happens to currently be a member of Congress that is lying about his military rank after the Navy demoted him for inappropriate behavior while working as the White House physician.
edit on 8-3-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

somebody wrote a script for some sort of amphetamine. should call him speedy joe instead of slo joe.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Definitely some sort of designer drugs.

and maybe he's part of the early trials for neura-link's cognition amplification brain chip.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Bet Biden's got that real hollow drain pipe feeling today. 😀

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I think you're confused. It was Trump's White House that was dispensing uppers like candy.

well with all the implanted anti-Trump people there . . . . 😬

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So Ronny Jackson is actually a Dem?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So Ronny Jackson is actually a Dem?

If you think so, he can be whatever you want him to be. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: worldstarcountry

They have earpieces. Flesh colored. Can't teleprompt on sunny days.

Always earpiece. Security measure.

He had teleprompters, but....

Why would "they" need earpieces when they have Voice To Skull Technology?

A demonstration of voice to skull technology..

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
So Joe did good.

And some here are still criticizing. He's to sleepy, he's not too sleepy. He's incompetent while at the same time he's a Deep State leader out to destroy the world.

Do you guys know how RIDICULOUS you sound?

Do you know how ridiculous Biden and you sound?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join