It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York to Deploy National Guard to NYC Subways to Fight Crime

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Why would they deploy the national guard?
New York City is the safest it’s ever been!
That’s what Mayor Adams says.🤡
His own words….

Murders are DOWN. Shootings are DOWN. Transit crime is DOWN. Car thefts are DOWN. The safest big city in America just got even SAFER.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
New video of NYC Subways with NG and people being searched:
twitter.com...

Anyone having false flag, police state, horrible vibes?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Andromerius

If you have Nothing to Hide , you should be Safe............

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The Seven Major Felony Offenses in NYC are steady up cline by year, especially heavy uptick from 2020 to now !!

😎
Seven Major Felony Offenses NYC

Historical New York City Crime Data

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now imagine what the numbers really are after you factor in the DA not prosecuting crimes and downgrading felonies to misdemeanors.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: xuenchen

National Guard been deployed for years at PATH commuter terminals in World Trade Center and 33rd Street (Penn Station) locations

Thanks, I was looking for a comment like that. Hard to rely on rural America who is scared out of their mind on information pertaining to somewhere where they never are.

Maybe they got the tip on a terror threat and aren't telling anyone? Maybe it's the new version of stop and frisk? Maybe it's testing the waters on USA fascism?

The city did have a recent surcharge in public transportation... maybe National Guard are to stop people from jumping the turnstiles.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Come on guys this is the price of freedom!
/sarc

Armed soldiers in our subways with no real jurisdictional powers only to justify increasing budgets and to keep people on edge and compliant. Sounds about right...

God forbid we as a nation have an adult conversation about the disasters that is late stage capitalism. Sending money to countries that indiscriminately bomb women and children while 1 out of every 6 American children will go to bed hungry tonight doesn't paint our style of governance in a good light.

I live in a country where the life expectancy just went down and the age of retirement went up. Meanwhile we pay for millions of Ukranians and Isralies universal healthcare. Only so hard working Americans with health insurance can still go bankrupt when someone gets really sick.

I struggle to see how America in it's current form is anywhere near what it was originally intended.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Come on guys this is the price of freedom! /sarc

no this is the cost of woketardness and dem ones who pandered to them./ not sarc

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Come on guys this is the price of freedom!
/sarc

Armed soldiers in our subways with no real jurisdictional powers only to justify increasing budgets and to keep people on edge and compliant. Sounds about right...

God forbid we as a nation have an adult conversation about the disasters that is late stage capitalism. Sending money to countries that indiscriminately bomb women and children while 1 out of every 6 American children will go to bed hungry tonight doesn't paint our style of governance in a good light.

I live in a country where the life expectancy just went down and the age of retirement went up. Meanwhile we pay for millions of Ukranians and Isralies universal healthcare. Only so hard working Americans with health insurance can still go bankrupt when someone gets really sick.

I struggle to see how America in it's current form is anywhere near what it was originally intended.

I wanted to say this is a tragedy except it's worse.

It's treason.

Many, many other people also feel this way.

How can we fix this?

It should be done at the ballot box but that hasn't been working out for us.

So what's next?

Jury box? Pine box? Dumber than a box of rocks?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Been binging Netflix all weekend.

Are we still in a police-state?

Asking for a patriot.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join