It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi International and its lockstep control of the WEF and Bilderberg Elite..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I also fell down this rabbit hole in late 80s and early 90s.
The Nazi 'Bell' or 'Die Glocke' was proven fake a long time ago, the only evidence for it was a water tower stand which was never finished.
Polish author Igor Witkowski used an unfinished stand as 'evidence' that 'Die Glocke' was hung/chained underneath, claiming it was built especially but if you check the picture I posted and the one used by Witkowski you will see that they're the same and nothing special.

Here's one that was constructed and actually finished..

Here is Wikowski's 'Die Glocke' harness.

edit on 4-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"As far as i know"...well, i guess it's something you don't know or refuse to accept that the WEF is trying to push an agenda for a one world government and total global control so I can't take anything you say seriously. It's plain as day what they are doing. They have even told us what the plan was and even was successful in implementing parts of it. But I guess its too outlandish to believe so by default it's not happening?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum2

If its plain as day, as you believe, then you will be able to show and provide evidence to back up the claims.

I don't care what you take seriously, I'm not the one who's delusional and/or making outlandish unsubstantiated claims.

And choosing to believe something by default without actual evidence to support the notion is faith as opposed to fact, good luck with that.
edit on 4-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Fascinating topic, and very efficiently deconstructed as well. Do you think the cold war era technology that seemingly has stagnated in the wake of the "space race" is a cover for the implications of collaborating with Nazi scientists to develop interstellar craft? Do you think the US is the only country in possession of such technology? I see people all over the world building hover vehicles using drones and yet no flying saucers from DARPA or Lockheed who have billions at their disposal.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Fair point I may have got the 'election campaign' bit wrong. I was trying to recall the details from memory. That was stupid - I should have checked. I would have to re-read all of Farrell's books to find the exact reference to Obama's visit to San Carlos de Bariloche, the Bavarian town inexplicably landed in Argentina.. But it certainly happened, and it may not have been 2016. As I said, I will have to check. Admittedly, trying to recall the details from memory when in a thread which argues for a certain point of view, is silly. I apologise. But the basic point of what I said is absolutely true.

Not really. Your point was that Obama took some sort of odd trip to Bariloche, and this is some sort of evidence of your theory.

But it wasn't an odd trip. He didn't fly all the way there to visit Bariloche and then leave. It appears to have been part of a larger trip to Argentina, a geopolitical trip. Obama was making a lot of foreign trips then to try to shore up his foreign policy legacy. This was around the time he visited Cuba as well.

On his Argentina trip. he flew into Buenos Aires. He had meetings with the new Argentinian president, which appears to have been the purpose of his trip. Again, there was nothing unusual about it. Argentina had just elected a more pro-Western leader than they had had in decades, it seems natural that the US president would want to meet him and try to bolster relations.

The Obamas did later go to Bariloche, but that only seems unusual if you don't know anything about Bariloche. It has a bunch of resorts that often attract the rich and famous when they visit Argentina. It would be like someone visiting the US, stopping in Las Vegas, and someone being like "Oh, they went to Vegas!? That's so weird, nobody goes there!"

The characterization in the book that he flew down there just to go to Bariloche for seemingly no reason besides a vague reference to dedicating a golf course is just not supported by the available facts. I'm not saying the trip itself didn't happen. It definitely appears that he went. I'm saying the characterization of the trip is misleading at best.

Now you could easily say all of this was just to cover the real purpose of the trip, but there's no evidence of that. You might as well say that Obama went there because I ordered him to go there. There's as much evidence for that as there is that he went there to meet with secret Nazi leaders. Zero always equals zero.

I love conspiracy theories. But when there's a perfectly reasonable, mundane explanation for something and an alternative explanation for which there is no evidence, I'm skeptical. You should be too.

However, trying to debunk the whole thing on the basis of one mis-remembered fact is stretching credulity a bit from your side, don't you think?

I wasn't trying to debunk anything. It's entirely possible Obama did something else while he was in Bariloche. But it's also possible and wouldn't be unusual that he just took his family there because its a resort area and lots of people visit there. There's no proof either way.

As I said in my post, the point was that if you can get easily checkable facts wrong, how do you know you're not wrong about the more abstract, subjective parts? And if that author mischaracterized that trip, what else is he mischaracterizing? My point wasn't to debunk anything, it was to get you to fire up the skeptic side of your brain and question things that don't make sense.
edit on 4-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

What is there agenda.

To address, surmount, and provide solutions, to the global issues and challenges our respective societies face in this day of age would be my bet there.

Jeezus Andy.

Now I know you're just trolling.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

You don't think i can see the one-world government implications 19Bones79.

I just don't think TPTB amount to the likes of some sort of nazi Illuminati.

As to the reason for the WEF, again that's about providing solutions to the global issues that arise.

We live on the same planet and our respective nations are connected and are reliant on one another in ways that can never be pulled apart, else its breasts up I'm afraid, and it all falls down.

Unfortunately, institutions such as the WEF are a necessary evil, unless of course you have a better idea?

Im not trolling, simply calling it how I see it.

I don't particularly like them, or trust them, but then again I could say exactly the same about my own government.

Still does not mean that an international group of nazis wag the world's tail.
edit on 4-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

(post by 19Bones79 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The financing of the Fourth Reich would have depended on Boreman getting out of the Bunker. Here we have another vague description by Hitler's pilot, who escaped with Boreman and got captured by the Russians. He was one of the inner circle, but not inner enough to attend Hitler's wedding and suicide. note he says that Hitler gave some last orders to Boreman. He says he left Boreman sitting for an hour, some interesting Tid Bits, like the burning of the two bodies with gasoline, which he knew would not do the job.When they had plenty of coal.....www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Thread drift
edit on 6-3-2024 by UnderAether because: Thread drift

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

That's nice but it hardly changes the way the world revolves or the people and institutions responsible for making her spin.

You dont not need to like them or even hold with their views and opinions.

Ignoring them won't make them go away all the same, nor will calling people Trolls, for that matter.

As to what I support, that would be Rangers, and that's about it.
edit on 6-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Conspiracy theories start out asking very reasonable questions and pointing out facts that just don't make sense and offering very possible reasons behind what events that have occurred. THEN things get crazy, almost as if opposing interests deliberately try to discredit the conspiracy theory by making up wild and outlandish claims and theories about what may have happened.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You're fooling yourself if you dont think fascism is trying to take a grip of society.

dirkdeklein.net...

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

From your source:

"The Ustaše (also called Ustashas or Ustashi) was a Croatian racist, terrorist, and Nazi-like movement. "

"Was". A long time ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So was Christianity but it is still here.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

What's that got to do with it?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If you set up any system that gets funding it will go on as long as the funding lasts. That is simple economics. The Nazis looted Europe so the funding could last a very long time. They never found Hitler's wealth and treasures. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It was late and I did misread what you wrote. Sheesh. Monumental goofiness.
Sorry Andy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join