It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lex is back.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hello all.

Started out here in 2007 or so.

Rocky ride to say the least.

Do the Three Amigos still run the place ?

Anyway, I like reading the Aircraft (seems dormant)
UFO and Crypto and Archeology sections.

That said, here I am, again.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lexnext

Apparently NO one runs this place any more nor does any one know who runs it, or at least no one is telling. It's a secret I guess. There has been much speculation and as a good conspiracy site would, those speculations run through a wide swath of possibilities.

There is also, in the void of no one knowing, evidence indicating that a pre-paid lease on this house is running down and will soon just evaporate. Some here will know when that supposed date might be and maybe they an fill you in on when that might be, that is if any other members even come around to your thread.

So read up Mr. Next and welcome back.
edit on 15847282024Feb2024-02-29T20:47:35-06:002020242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Welcome back!!
The Three Amigos have left the building!!

Heres an ATS link that explains some of what went down a few months back and the state the forum was left in (Hail to the Mods!) and no contact from the 'new' owner...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

my favorite is the crypto section

next would be paranormal but the crypto section is best hands-down

welcome back

I don't care who runs this place. I'm from 667 Dark Avenue way back when i was a smol kiddo. Lemony Snicket (Daniel Handler) actually replied to me personally when he chose my question as one of thirteen chosen from forum members when he interacted with us after the awful nick jim carey count olaf fiasco.

He promised us a perfect by the book visual display asap. And that was back when I was 13 or 14 and it took him over a decade but he did what he said he'd do (the netflix a series of unfortunate events that he directed personally as he said he would to us (fans, teachers, check out the link you'll see) way back when)

point being, there's nothing more conspiracy than lemony snicket. ATS isn't at that level of lore and theory--MattPat doesn't even touch the level of tin foil hat that is A Series of Unfortunate Events

Git Gud joking but

edit on ❥3/24 by Abhorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Why are you back and why did you leave? Were you booted?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage

Seriously?

Get over yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: Therealbeverage

Seriously?

Get over yourself.

Huh? Just asking some questions what is wrong with that?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Welcome back

good this site is still around, the other conspiracy forums seem to outright ban for posts regarding gang stalking...

new topics

top topics

join