It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL...The left accuses conservatives of fearmongering.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

1. There was a pandemic.

2. The act was pushed through.

All the other stuff you say is just conservative talking points.

How about all the businesses that used that cheap labor? Was that Bidens fault too? Or how about record energy production?
Not gonna credit Biden for that?

I do agree there's a border crisis, but don't pretend like all the illegals being hired for cheap labor was just ab elaborate Democrat conspiracy to under cut American jobs.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It does add up, to more than 22%.

Again, national defense is a huge part of foreign policy. I guess all those military bases around the world all tied to the pentagon to protect the nation doesn't mean anything?

I guess we both have different interpretations to what foreign policy means. I see the US as an imperialist empire. A global entity.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It does add up, to more than 22%.

You said most of our tax dollars go to foreign policy.

You were wrong. I realize that is triggering. But you were wrong, and not just a little wrong. You were way, way off. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a fact that you were wrong and it's a fact that 22% of something isn't most of it. Not to mention that 22% was generous
it's not even that much.

Now, since you can't even grow up enough to admit you were wrong about something that was proven unequivocally incorrect with simple numbers that a 2nd grader could look at and tell me which one is more.

I'm not inclined to respond to you anymore. You can't even acknowledge simple facts. An adult debate can't be had with someone who has the views of a child and will cling to them no matter how obviously false they are shown to be.

If I see you post false information on another topic though, and I have the time, I'll still call it out. You can avoid this by simply not posting demonstrably false information.
edit on 27-2-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That's fine. Considering I was shocked that social security was that high, I thought you'd get hint that I conceded. I was simply giving you my view of how spending was done with taxes. To you know, perhaps give a different perspective.

And you didn't agree. Which is fine. I still stand with the ides that foreign policy includes more than just simply throwing money into aid, and national defense at the level the US operates at is one in the same as domestic and international.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The thing I have learned about the Democrats in America over the years, is if they are accusing someone of something, it is deflection for them doing the very thing they are accusing others of.
a reply to: ColeYounger2

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: strongfp

my fellow Canadians

Suddenly your lack of understanding makes sense.

Hurray for Canada eh ?

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Those that makes these accusations are using the strategies themselves...they are just indirectly telling us how the LEFT operate, and totally irrational and delusional.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: grey580

The glaring difference is that Trump's goal is to make America great again, while Biden's is to destroy America.
That's why Trump cites places like Portland and San Francisco as examples. That's why he cites movements like defund the police, BLM, antifa, drag queens teaching second graders, etc, etc.

He's not fear mongering, he's just telling the truth.

For some reason these foolish ones think they can blow off the part where we make this place great is a good idea. When was making something really awesome a problem for the left? I know, it is when they have to admit they were "wro-wro-wrong"

The issue with your statement is your definition of "making this place great" is different from what the left would consider "making this place great." The left does not want to destroy America. They just have different goalposts than you do. That's one of the negative things about having political parties pull so far apart. Years ago, both parties basically wanted the same thing, just maybe slightly different ways of getting there. I know this because in the past I have voted Republican in the past, more than once, because I aligned with what they were selling. In today's world I do not align at all with what the extremist MAGA wing of the Republican party wants. If they had run Haley, I would have voted for her over Biden in a heartbeart, but as long as the nominee is Trump, my vote will stay where it is.

There are many examples of the definition of making the country great again, or winning, vastly differ between the 2 parties.

My definition of a great night out is the wife taking me to Hooters for dinner, then a great car show. He definition of a great night out I'm sure involves a romantic dinner and some sappy ass rom-com. Both parties consider their respective ideas "great."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join