It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Airman set himself on fire outside the Israeli embassy in Washington D.C

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
What is the difference between Torah followers and Talmudic followers?
What is each's position on Jesus?

From Google - The Talmudic stories make fun of Jesus' birth from a virgin, fervently contest his claim to be the Messiah and Son of God, and maintain that he was rightfully executed as a blasphemer and idolater.

The Torah says nothing about Jesus according to Jews. It was written before Jesus was born.

HOWEVER, Messianic Jews may believe something different. They believe the messianic prophecies in the Torah were about Jesus.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD

An active-duty member of the U.S. Air Force
set himself on fire outside the Israeli embassy in
Washington, D.C., on Sunday,
in apparent protest of the ongoing Israel-Hamas war,
which he described as a “genocide.”

I believe this is the second such incident in three months.
One ridiculous article stated, that a spoke person from the embassy,
called it an act of "hate"
Wth ? self-emolliation is a 'hate' crime ?
Not surprised that ^ would be said. *sigh*

more info:
time.com...

brought, even me to tears
personal addition +

An israeli airman's protest :
twitter.com...

RIP Aaron, if that's at all possible.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
US Military Veterans Burn Their Uniforms at Vigil for US Airman Aaron Bushnell.

I wore the uniform. Did you ?

I don’t like people who burn a US uniform.

It appears that you do. But do you know anything about it ?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

Yep. I sure did. And I say that any US Veteran who burns his uniform in protest of this country has given up his right to carry a Veteran ID card.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: arcticshuffle

You do know that its Against TnC to have 2 accounts at the same time and comment in the same thread with them in a fake conversation right? We call those sock puppets.

POint is thought the "palis" staged a False flag AGAIN.

Are you directing this at me, or someone else ?

If me, go ahead and tell us who else I am. Don’t be shy. You’d be wrong but it will be a fun exercise.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Yep. I sure did. And I say that any US Veteran who burns his uniform in protest of this country has given up his right to carry a Veteran ID card.

I was asking gortex , but I don’t mind you replying. Thanks for doing your part.

You’re right. Not sure what Vets get, who didn’t do 20 years, maybe VA medical services ?

If they can ID these fools by facial recognition it would be good to take back what they’re getting. But not under Biden / Austin, that’s for sure. They’ll probably give them a cash bonus.

Reminds of when John Kerry “threw his medals away” in protest. He actually tossed some medals that belonged to some other schmuck. Not man enough to even throw his own stuff away. Just like a dem lefty.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

originally posted by: Another_Nut
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

To laugh at someone burning to death - literally no matter who they were or what they did in life - is a sign of a truly depraved, warped, perverted mind.

false

Personally I laughed harder at the rock star who ran out of good drugs in Provo, Utah so he just started huffing his own # haha when he ran out of his "personal stash" , he overdosed on the real powerful stuff at the neighborhood porty potty. Guess Provo got some good poop, who wud have thunk it? 😂😂😂

I’ve gotten sh*tfaced before, but this is ridiculous!

Hard to believe it’s even possible that someone could do this. Who was it ?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You’re right. Not sure what Vets get, who didn’t do 20 years, maybe VA medical services ?

Vets like me who did under 20 (5 years Army) get discounts at stores and access to the PX etc. All with a Veterans ID card. I don't have a Veterans ID card. It's now online only and uploaded to your cell phone. I don't have a cell phone. Can't afford the phone and the monthly bill. My husband has one (I"m a girl vet), so one in the family is enough. We get by with that. He's a veteran too (airforce)

Reminds of when John Kerry “threw his medals away” in protest. .

I was going to say that.

He tossed his medals away, over the White House fence I think. His fake medals ... he got his purple heart from having some rice get embedded in his skin when he fragged a grenade too close to his boat in Vietnam. Put himself in for a purple heart when in fact he injured himself from bad soldiering.

edit on 3/3/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Not American so no , I come from a British military family but never followed that path.

I believe in the freedom of expression , former military have that right as much as civilians when they see something they don't agree with perpetrated in their name.

I'm happy to see former military protesting the murder of civilians.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Vets like me who did under 20 (5 years Army) get discounts at stores and access to the PX etc. All with a Veterans ID card. I don't have a Veterans ID card. It's now online only and uploaded to your cell phone. I don't have a cell phone. Can't afford the phone and the monthly bill. My husband has one (I"m a girl vet), so one in the family is enough. We get by with that. He's a veteran too (airforce)

Reminds of when John Kerry “threw his medals away” in protest. .

I was going to say that.

He tossed his medals away, over the White House fence I think. His fake medals ... he got his purple heart from having some rice get embedded in his skin when he fragged a grenade too close to his boat in Vietnam. Put himself in for a purple heart when in fact he injured himself from bad soldiering.

Well thanks to both of you. I was in USAF for 22 years, in the engineering side.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Not American so no , I come from a British military family but never followed that path.

I believe in the freedom of expression , former military have that right as much as civilians when they see something they don't agree with perpetrated in their name.

I'm happy to see former military protesting the murder of civilians.

The point is simply that there are better ways to protest. Dozens of Millions of folks have worn that uni. The meaning of it is rich and varied among those people. Don’t sh*t on everybody’s beliefs for your single narrow belief. Have some class. Act like you’re older than 5.

Protest until the cows come home. That’s one good reason that we serve, a classic right to be protected.
Just do it like an adult that knows a few boundaries and filters.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The point is simply that there are better ways to protest.

Would other ways of protest have the same impact as the one they chose ? , don't think we'd be discussing it if they'd just stood around with signs signalling their support for Aaron Bushnell , do you ?
edit on 3-3-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Would other ways of protest have the same impact as the one they chose ? , don't think we'd be discussing it if they'd just stood around with signs signalling their support for Aaron Bushnell , do you ?

His legacy will be that of an extremely selfish mentally ill progressive virtue signaller who has zero respect for the military, America, or his family.
He’ll be a hero to similarly mentally ill lefties and terrorists will prop him up as their hero but everyone knows they’d just as easily chop his head off with the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

And which mental health issue did you diagnose, from that sweet armchair of yours, Doctor Vermin?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Vets like me who did under 20 (5 years Army) get discounts at stores and access to the PX etc.

I did 6 years in the USMC in the 80's. I enlisted right after I graduated from college. I think I used my military discount when I was serving but never afterwards.

I live pretty close to West Point so maybe I should. It's a beautiful place to visit too.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted by: Vermilion
His legacy will be . . .

The town of Jericho, has
named a street after
Aaron Bushnell.

twitter.com...

edit on 10-3-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: ToneD

Donald Trump says Netanyahu is like an unstable bully with an army.

Well let’s see …. Is it “bully” ….. or is it -

-dashing babies’ heads against the pavement in front of their parents ?

-gang raping and sodomizing girls in front of families and parading them bleeding through the streets ?

-kidnapping dozens and randomly letting them die during the “journey”

-burning people alive ?

Because this is what Hamas and Palestinians did, not Netanyahu.

-Netanyahu did nothing but agree with the victims that all the animals must die. End of discussion.

-the animals hid behind children, their schools, and hospitals. And those innocents died while the animals hid. End of discussion.

I’ll vote for Trump, but he’s wrong if he said this. Totally unsurprised if somebody’s lying about what he said yet again.

Anyone helping the animals survive to attack another day, really don’t deserve to share our air either.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeelingOnions
a reply to: Vermilion

And which mental health issue did you diagnose, from that sweet armchair of yours, Doctor Vermin?

Those who would help terrorist animals live to kill another day.

Some form of Stockholm syndrome I would imagine.

Or maybe just narcissistic psychos who would do so to simply “get their way” and “be the winner of the game”. Sounds about like everybody who’s moaning about Netanyahu killing murderers who get civilians killed by hiding behind them.

You went too far this time and you reaped the whirlwind. Wish you hadn’t, but you did.
edit on 18-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Maybe you’re all warm and gooey for the burnt guy, but most adults aren’t.

The point was that not only are there better ways, but more importantly this was a retarded, classless, juvenile act of pointlessness.

I promise his parents aren’t loving it. Or brothers / sisters / cousins. It’s a free country still; you may dig it and think it’s cool all you want.

Greta seems to have gotten some good mileage out of acting the fool, and she’d didn’t kill herself and make everyone suffer through the most horrible way of dying.

I know people who’ve lost someone to this kind of death (at lest accidental, not deliberate or being talked into it by fellow leftists). Not a great choice to do to your loved ones. Or yourself. It’s amazing that a bunch of ATS folks think it’s the greatest thing you’ve ever seen in the SJW universe.

A great example of where our two belief systems stand nowadays.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hey, just an update, top Hamas security guy killed in operation against hospital where he was hiding.

Gee, whose fault would this be ?

I’m sure there’s a thousand little lefties who will screech “Nettin Yahoo !!!”.

Yes, the retardation is complete for our little lefties.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join