It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
When I asked her if she had the jab, she answers proudly "of course 6 times".

Sounds like my brother in law and his wife.
It's like they get shots every six months or something.
It's insane.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dev1lZ

Courage, do not despair, it often happens that it seems that all the bad things come together... But you will get ahead, I am sure of it, in the end they will find some medicine that improves the symptoms of persistent covid, I know of some cases of persistent covid and Over time everything improves. Some have taken 2 or 3 years to return to having the taste and smell as before, or the symptoms that you indicate.

And no, you are not a hypochondriac or a liar, it is happening and it is a very real problem for those who suffer from it. The problem is that bosses often grasp at straws to keep you working, even if your health is at risk. They can hire more employees, and you only have one health.

I send you a lot of strength and a lot of encouragement, the bad things will pass and good things will come to you and your family. A hug and don't lose your good spirits, that's very important.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut
No deaths have tapered off and chilldren didn't routinely die up until 2020.

Are you kidding? Do you really believe this?

My daughter lost a child back in 2013, that seems painfully real to me.

And I know that as we learned about some of the causes of sudden child mortality, and medical procedures improved, and technology improved, the number of deaths had been even higher before then.

I get that you are scared because you willingly took this, believing that the government wouldn't harm you.

That doesn't mean you have to leave your brain behind. You could stop being injected like a labrat who defends their tormentors.

As I said, you are lucky, not everyone got the same batch, nor the same strength. This doesn't mean others were as lucky as you.
I know someone who's wife died straight after injection, a healthy woman.
The doctors admitted it was from the jab.

Yes, the proximity of the jab to the time of death and the fact that she was otherwise healthy do argue for the jab being the cause (deaths weeks or months later, though often touted in the media as being related, are unlikely to be related).

That being said, we have no idea which jab it was, nor how long after the jab was the death, nor what conditions were recorded as cause of death, nor do we even have any evidence that a doctor said this. We have only your say-so, and you are clearly not dispassionate about your opinions of the immunizations.

There are now defibrillators in Schools, on the roadside and at the dentists.

Never seen this before in 50+ years.

Technological improvements. Nothing to do with immunizations.

In 2018, I campaigned for defibrillators to be installed at several publicly accessible premises in my local town. Fortunately, several businesses and community organizations agreed.

The issue is that someone can die of cardiac issues within minutes, and it usually takes paramedics longer to get there, so to have a 'simple to use' defibrillator on-hand is a lifesaver.

With new tech, defibrillators are lower cost and are fully automatic, and will not 'fire' if they detect a sinus rhythm, some won't even 'fire' if they don't detect fibrillation. They are smart devices now, designed to not create more danger.

I guess it's because of cLiMtE CHaNgE 🤪
Whatever keeos you calm, man. But don't spout rubbish about it being safe.
Unless you like to harm others, so you don't feel so gullible alone.

No medicine is ever totally safe, but the COVID-19 immunizations are all safer than table salt, or sugar, used as a condiment, even the ones that have been discontinued.

It's about relative risk vs reduction of consequence of severe disease.

edit on 2024-02-22T16:44:45-06:0004Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:44:45 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan
My 73 year old sister had always herpes on her lips when stressed, for her whole life.
Then she gets the jab in 2021 and a couple of weeks later she gets confused, keels over and they found said virus in her brain.
She almost died but made it through.

🙄

Coincidence? Maybe, but the timing is suspect as she lived just fine with it. Then gets injected with an artificial jab which lowers the immune system and has access to the brain...
And bam!

Yeah, so sad.

Perhaps she didn't use the right toothpaste? Or her handbag didn't match her shoes at some stage?

You are making assumptions that aren't supported by any other noted correlation in statistical clinical data.

She was elderly, had had never been cleared of an infection that was likely to spread, and she had had the shots six times without notable incremental worsening of the condition each time within the week of immunization.

edit on 2024-02-22T16:26:07-06:0004Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:26:07 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

just think of all the covert experiments
they (drug companies ) try on everyone throughout
the world, we are all expendable to them...

then theres twisted billionaires, their teenage sons,
mad scientists, the cia, army, crazy generals, psychopaths
terrorists, eager chem/bio students, far-right/left groups
and those are all just in usa.. theres 199 other countries
i am sure wouldnt mind experimentin on americans

who knows what nasties our enemies, even allies
have in store for us, stuff like, ..binary mixtures..

who knows? maybe the tv is in on it
like advertizing on a black channel, for xample things like
kool cigarrettes, and grape cool-aid, both harmless
but when combined turns lethal in the body..

or white channel, with coca cola and mentos
both harmless right? drink some coke and
swallow a few i dare you. or the phosphoric acid reacting
with chemicals in other foods, like beef jerkey preservatives
or lotions, cleaning chemicals, etc...
or stuff they dump/spray in our vicinity,
or nfl games in the food.. nanoparticles that instantly soak in..
maybe weed killer is harmless unless you also drink alcohol
even firearms and alcohol is a binary danger
sorry, my mind was wandering
edit on 22-2-2024 by reader110 because: add sentence

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: reader110
a reply to: Irishhaf

just think of all the covert experiments
they (drug companies ) try on everyone throughout
the world, we are all expendable to them...

then theres twisted billionaires, their teenage sons,
mad scientists, the cia, army, crazy generals, psychopaths
terrorists, eager chem/bio students, far-right/left groups
and those are all just in usa.. theres 199 other countries
i am sure wouldnt mind experimentin on americans

who knows what nasties our enemies, even allies
have in store for us, stuff like, ..binary mixtures..

who knows? maybe the tv is in on it
like advertizing on a black channel, for xample things like
kool cigarrettes, and grape cool-aid, both harmless
but when combined turns lethal in the body..

or white channel, with coca cola and mentos
both harmless right? drink some coke and
swallow a few i dare you. or the phosphoric acid reacting
with chemicals in other foods, like beef jerkey preservatives
or lotions, cleaning chemicals, etc...
or stuff they dump/spray in our vicinity,
or nfl games in the food.. nanoparticles that instantly soak in..
maybe weed killer is harmless unless you also drink alcohol
even firearms and alcohol is a binary danger
sorry, my mind was wandering

There are outright known poisons and powerful carcinogens that are allowed into our proximity even though they know it will be killing us.

But the company involved doesn't want to front up any cash and search for safer ways of doing things, so they put up a few yellow and black signs, and continue to poison us, because it saves them a buck.

And here we have activists getting all teary eyed over something that has barely registerable numbers of adverse effects, while they drink their favourite alcoholic beverage and puff on their vape, and move around in a haze of petrol fumes. Crazy.

edit on 2024-02-22T16:57:35-06:0004Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:57:35 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reader110

Oh I know, 20 years in the military multiple anthrax shots that they assured us were safe till they werent.

I am half convinced (in a joking manner) that all the crap they already injected in me kill the covid jab shortly after it hit my body.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: FlyersFan
My 73 year old sister had always herpes on her lips when stressed, for her whole life.
Then she gets the jab in 2021 and a couple of weeks later she gets confused, keels over and they found said virus in her brain.
She almost died but made it through.

🙄

Coincidence? Maybe, but the timing is suspect as she lived just fine with it. Then gets injected with an artificial jab which lowers the immune system and has access to the brain...
And bam!

Yeah, so sad.

Perhaps she didn't use the right toothpaste? Or her handbag didn't match her shoes at some stage?

You are making assumptions that aren't supported by any other noted correlation in statistical clinical data.

She was elderly, had had never been cleared of an infection that was likely to spread, and she had had the shots six times without notable incremental worsening of the condition each time within the week of immunization.

Now you are borderline insulting.
I am frustrated at your complete misreading if everything I wrote and I am particularly annoyed about you making light of my sister nearly dying using the handbag analogy.

But I want you to understand what I said, so I have to use very simple words you can't twist.

When I said children didn't ROUTINELY die to such an extent, I didn't mean that no children died. Sorry about your niece or nephew.
I should have said children didn't ROUTINELY die of heart problems or strokes. Actually it was EXTREMELY rare.
It is so common now that they made adverts on how to spot a stroke or heart attack in school children!

As to my sister, again here it is simplified.
She had the death scare after maybe two injections, I don't know as we don't talk too often.
Then she proceeded having more.
This makes sense because of the accumulative effect.

If you know about herpes on lips, it flares up when your IMMUNE SYSTEM IS LOWERED.

Of course it could have been something else, but had she been stressed it would have shown itself as...herpes on the lips.

For it to enter the brain is quite something else and it would have been one of those huge coincidents like winning 3 lotteries in a row.
It wouldn't have been because her shoes didn't match her handbag as you so facetiously stated.

She almost died. It is an incredibly rare occurrence, rarely found in the elderly.

But of course whilst you clamour for dumb reasons, the jab will never make it onto your list. That is a problem, a rational person would put this somewhere near the top.
Again well before shoes and handbags.

It's a pretty nasty streak you've got there.
edit on 23-2-2024 by Hecate666 because: Fig fft

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Although it rarely happens, level 1 herpes can also cause brain infection (meningoencephalitis). I found quite a few articles explaining this, but I did not find any article in which they point out the relationship between vaccines and meningoencephalitis due to herpes as the cause.

In the different articles they point out what you say:

she gets confused, keels over

These are symptoms that indicate what happened to you when herpes reached your brain. Precisely one of the functions of vaccines is to stimulate your immune system and put it to work, the opposite of a lowering of defenses.

Certainly what happened to your sister is not a common case, but cases like this appear, even before the covid vaccines.

I hope her sister makes a full recovery, the scare goes away and she enjoys good health and great spirits.

www.hopkinsmedicine.org...#:~:text=Encephalitis%20is%20caused %20by%20the,to%20her%20baby%20during%20childbirth.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

I don't care about your explanation as I have stated in all my posts that it could have been a coincidence.

However you can't be so vacant not to at least put it onto the list of suspects, which you are doing.

I am still pissed off that you considered her shoes and handbag not matching as a possible cause, yet the shot which lowers the immune system doesn't.

Please don't ever become a scientist, cop or solicitor, you'd suck at those jobs. Politician or cult member would be more suitable.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Not me.
Only two people in my family got it, and four in my husband's.

Of the two of my family, one died of covid (double vaxxed)
One has developed Lewy body dementia (double vaxxed)

In his:

21 year old very healthy baseball player had an unexplained Sudden lung collapse on the field. He lived.

His dad had to have bypass surgery. Never any heart problems diagnosed, just got a bad cough and then next thing you know he's in the hospital.

2 are ok.
Ain't no way I am taking it.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
This has been DONE TO DEATH.

Every single person I know got the vaccine and booster. Every single person is fine still.

When people really start dropping, can we then bring this up again. Until then, there's plenty to talk about other than this.

Thanks!

People really have started dropping.
From young, fit footballers to small children having heart attacks and all in between. Overall "unexplainable" deaths have shot through the roof.
And millions of people who didn't die (yet) but suffer from autoimmune syndroms, myocarditis and other symptoms.

So you personally and people you know aren't dieing.
Lucky you, but you are not the centre of this world.
Millions of others have had bad reactions.

It's like me saying wars don't exist because I haven't been in one.

Update - March 17, 2024

🚨 In March of 2021, the Biden Administration told Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson&Johnson, the CDC/FDA would no longer ask for proof of Covid-19 vaccine safety/effectiveness. That they could "tweak" the vaccine formulas as they saw fit. 💣 (imo - Biden Admin knew what big pharma wanted to do. Generate long term, increasingly debilitating health issues, for all vaccine recipients. Trillions of $$$ to be made for decades.)

Naturally, Congress and the White House exempted themselves from any Covid-19 vaccination mandates.

After May 2021, people started getting sick and dying from Covid-19 vaccine complications, in increasingly large numbers.

The CDC conducted an in-depth study of the Covid-19 vaccine and patients with, and deaths from, Heart and Circulatory Systems problems.

The Results were so horrible, the report had to be "forced released" by FOIA. It was finally released and is 100% Redacted. Every page is blanked out!😡

See: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join