It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi Leader Endorsed Joe Biden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I guess we shouldn't be at all surprised.

VIDEO:
"Here's the Leader of That New Neo-Nazi Group Explaining His Preference for Traitor Joe"
rumble.com...

TEXT:

Reporter: “There's a presidential race going on right now. Are you gonna vote?”

Pohlhaus: “My vote is useless. I think Biden's better than Trump 'cause he sends rockets to Ukraine.”

“Heil Ukraine!“

www.tigerdroppings.com...

And, y'know...it makes a lot of sense that this new generation of Neo-Nazis feel that Joe Biden has a lot in common with their agenda and goals.

These guys hate Jews and Israel (just like the progressive far Left) and they appear to love Zelenskyy and Ukraine (Joe "sends them rockets--Heil Ukraine!").

Neo-Nazis and the Biden administration....a match made in hell.

edit on 18-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

lol

BLM supports Biden, racists support Biden.

That IS the leftist party.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

lol

BLM supports Biden, racists support Biden.

That IS the leftist party.

'Diversity-Equity-Inclusion'

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well , if He doesn't Endorse Biden , then He ain't White !

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Racists of America Unite under Biden.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
I guess we shouldn't be at all surprised.

VIDEO:
"Here's the Leader of That New Neo-Nazi Group Explaining His Preference for Traitor Joe"
rumble.com...

TEXT:

Reporter: “There's a presidential race going on right now. Are you gonna vote?”

Pohlhaus: “My vote is useless. I think Biden's better than Trump 'cause he sends rockets to Ukraine.”

“Heil Ukraine!“

www.tigerdroppings.com...

And, y'know...it makes a lot of sense that this new generation of Neo-Nazis feel that Joe Biden has a lot in common with their agenda and goals.

These guys hate Jews and Israel (just like the progressive far Left) and they appear to love Zelenskyy and Ukraine (Joe "sends them rockets--Heil Ukraine!").

please don't tell the left. they will forget to not forget about it and blame trump. ssshhh. they will not remain clueless. do not clue them in or there will be mayhem. it is easier to fool someone, than to convince them they were fooled-twain i guess

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So did Putin. He has that in common with "The View" members too. They endorse the same guy Putin wants to run the USA.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

So did Putin. He has that in common with "The View" members too. They endorse the same guy Putin wants to run the USA.

Nazis, Putin, "The View"...plus another 81 million.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

That is a ringing endorcement by the Neo-Nazi leader esspecially when he opens with "my vote id useless"

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

That is a ringing endorsement by the Neo-Nazi leader especially when he opens with "my vote is useless"

So at least he knows enough about America's current election situation to make a rational comment on it.

I fixed your spelling errors in the quote, btw.

Just to make you look smarter.

edit on 100000002America/Chicago2pmSun, 18 Feb 2024 21:09:45 -060009 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Remember, This Is The Crap Over 100 Billion Of Our Dollars Is Supporting In Ukraine - LINK-VIDEO

Another Ukrainian soldier firing high-caliber machine guns surrounded by waving swastikas in a trench in the Donbas region. This is what Biden supports while calling MAGA a bunch of fascists.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

More like " MNNGA " , Make Neo Nazi's Great Again ..........

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Racists of America Unite under Biden.

Pro-Abortionists love racist Biden too, because 76% of all murdered pre-birth babies are Black or Hispanic.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Maybe it's along these lines?

What's amazing is Ukraine outweighs border policy to a white nationalist. Unless I got the wrong impression on their views somewhere along the way

Only instead of ransacking a grocery store they're supporting Biden. Makes sense.
edit on 18-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hating Jews/Israel, aborting Black babies and arming Ukraine seems to be the new nexus of Racists and the Democrat Party.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I mentioned here long ago that there isn't a lot of daylight between the far left position on Israel and the position of the neo-Nazis.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Lets talk about fascism

Here`s something to chew over, if want...or dare?

What is wrong with this picture ?

American Republican Senator has been forced to pay $5,000 a day to protect his family from his party’s own voters after the January 6th insurrection. The MAGA folks dont seem to really want to make America great again....since acting like fascist thugs is not really so...American way is it ?

Mitt Romney Was Paying $5,000 a Day to Protect His Family from His Party’s Voters

This is exactly how fascism start to get rooted in ,and it been used as modus operandi in Russia and other dictatorship countries , rule by fear . Regime that rule by fear.

The transformations of GOP from conservative movement to....cult of personality built around Donald Trump .

Here`s litle handbook for you to compare the used tactics in Nazi germany and modern day America :

Life in Nazi Germany Revision Guide

And dont forget " Stochastic terrorism " which the Führer used to he`s obedient devotees in J6 ...

Stochastic terrorism

I dont see there is any change MAGA folks have desire to make America great again. You allready ruined GOP , Installed that Russian puppet as speaker....and are blokking military aid to war against the enemy of US .

So lets be honest....if you want to play with the nazi card, we should also dig in to your own closet.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

So lets be honest....if you want to play with the nazi card, we should also dig in to your own closet.

Sure you want to play this semantical game?

How many nazis are currently in ukraines military?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Lets talk about fascism

We already are:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whataboutism all day long, if you like...but it doesn't alter the fact that Nazi scum, Vladimir Putin and 'The View' are coming out for democrats this election cycle.

Topic.
Stay the Course.
Thanks.

edit on 19-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Lets talk about fascism

We already are:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whataboutism all day long, if you like...but it doesn't alter the fact that Nazi scum, Vladimir Putin and 'The View' are coming out for democrats this election cycle.

Topic.
Stay the Course.
Thanks.

Mayve the view are just using revers Psychology on us? Nah.. Putin maybe? Nah again because he is playing armchair QB with the game already over for Biden. Maybe after Trump wins he will say he was for Trump because he is so predictable? Nah..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join