It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden the worst President in US History?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Threadbarer
If we're talking longterm damage, it's probably Reagan. It was his economic policies that caused the slow death of the middle class.

Biden is actually the first President in decades that has seen the wealth gap narrow by a little bit.

Yep, definitely Reagon. Besides the Iran Contra Affair, Reagan was responsible for the deliberately getting inner kids city hooked and crack and the ensuing epidemic.

And the Democrats are responsible for keeping it that way, they’ve never done anything to change it despite all the major inner city’s being full fledged Democrat voting bases.

I can’t think of any leftist policies that have helped in the last few decades.

Bush Sr’s presidency was pretty mild. Then we saw Clinton with NAFTA, Bush with the wars and crashing the economy, Obama with Obama Care and buying out banks and breaking records with debt… then Trump racked up about the same amount of debt as Obamas two terms in just one.

Biden is spinning tires and ignoring big issues like illegal immigration.

We’ve been plagued with incompetence because each party points their finger and say “at least we’re not as bad as them” when in fact they are.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyldy

Shooting coyotes doesn't fix the gaping fence.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yes; hands down; he's absolutely the worst president in my lifetime. And I am Left of Che Guavara!

I have lived through Kennedy; Johnson; Nixon; Ford; Carter( my personal favorite);Bush Sr. ;Bush Jr.;Clinton( who completely ruined along with his Satanic Witch Wife ' Billary' ,what was left of the Democratic Party!);Obama( who I thought was and is the Great Pretender....and whom along with Tom Perez National Chairman of Dems STOLE the primary election from Bernie Sanders and should be tried for High Treason and who made sure Biden got into the White House);
And of course Trump (...an anomaly and deeply disturbed individual; symptom of the DECAYING MORALS of American Society and whom I did not like....but whom I will now vote for...IF I vote just to get rid of the most dangerous man to ever sit in the Oval Office.)

And now Biden who among other things is a WAR CRIMINAL.

And possibly the Anti-Christ...if there is such a thing, he surely fits the bill.

And once again, I no MAGA... far from it....but I have eyes to see and ears to hear and what I see and here is an abomination emanating from the White House.

Pro-Libertate!
-OSR

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Worst I’ve seen in my lifetime by a long country mile. He was a broken, compromised moron at the start of his campaign. Just baffles me how any patriotic American voted for him. It was and remains all so depressingly obvious.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
Worst I’ve seen in my lifetime by a long country mile. He was a broken, compromised moron at the start of his campaign. Just baffles me how any patriotic American voted for him. It was and remains all so depressingly obvious.

I don’t see how patriotic Americans can support either of these broken parties when they prove time and time again they’re there to benefit people who aren’t average Americans.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just over the immigrants he is. We will be trying to get them to go back to they're holes for years and years

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Biden administration is responsible for allowing 10 million illegals into our country.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Justsomeboreddude3

I lay these cards on the table:
www.brandonrottinghaus.com...
www.latimes.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: ARM19688

I don’t see how patriotic Americans can support either of these broken parties when they prove time and time again they’re there to benefit people who aren’t average Americans.

Well I can get onboard with that. Coming from the UK, all 3 of our main parties are compromised frauds in it for whatever they can cram into their own personal troughs. Democracy has been poisoned at source by the same few manipulating the world from the shadows. It’s all greed and control now without even the vestiges of decency left to paper over it.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The Biden administration is responsible for allowing 10 million illegals into our country.

There is a thread coming later addressing the growing number of Joe Biden's crimes.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Bidens foreign policy blunders have killed American soldiers.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Trumps admin lifted the bans on gain of function research 😬

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Is it genuine to argue at this point that it was the NIH's doing?

While fully understanding that it was firmly under Trump's time, knowing what we know now about all the secrecy and compartmentilization?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

More American soldiers died under Trump.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It wasn’t a secret. The stories are dated 2019.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The lifting of the moratorium? No.

The actions of the NIH and through other sub agencies...yes.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DBCowboy

More American soldiers died under Trump.

We were actively fighting then, not surrendering.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Trumps admin lifted the bans on gain of function research 😬

Yeah, his fault.

Vote for Biden.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Sure, but we don’t give the other presidents a pass when something happened under their admin by a different branch or department. At least I don’t ever do that. Bush owns the things that happened under his helm, Obama and Biden the same. Trumps no different.

And even if they were secretive about what they were doing with their activities, the door was still opened to them in front of everyone.

And we could say we didn’t know what could have happened, which would beg the question why would it have been banned in the first place.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It wasn’t a secret. The stories are dated 2019.

Was dr Fauci trumps puppet or the lefts . He gave Millions to the wuhan lab to study gain of function testing right before covid came out . The left and some of the right are the puppets who were controlled by Pfizer . You especially. Don’t give us any crap when you are the puppet person . A. Bourla had his whole arm up you lol .
edit on 18-2-2024 by Lovelyldy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join