It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump NY civil fraud ruling trashed as 'blatantly unAmerican,'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump has had real estate in NY for over 50 years, why did they only go after him now?

Does that mean the crimes didn't happen?

Does that mean he is not responsible for the fraud he committed?

"He didn't get caught -- until now" -- how does that work in a courtroom?

So you are saying he committed fraud for over 50 years and nobody figured it out until now?

Despite paying federal taxes, NY state taxes, NY city taxes, NY property taxes, interest on bank loans every year for over 50 years?
Mortgage payments on all his properties every month for over 50 years?

Nobody was smart enough to check his accounting firm’s numbers for over 50 years?
They just happily took his money and looked the other way on his “alleged” fraud for over 50 years?

Nobody looked at his numbers for anything, anywhere for over 50 years?

Even Carp has a shred of honesty to admit it’s all political to keep him out of office, why can’t you?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Trump has had real estate in NY for over 50 years, why did they only go after him now?

So you are saying he committed fraud for over 50 years and nobody figured it out until now?

You are saying that.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You are saying that.

Let’s go back even further to his slum lord father’s grooming.

Little tadpole Donnie didn’t disappoint.

You didn’t say that?

"He didn't get caught -- until now"

You didn’t say that?

Usual Liberal double talk

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Why be so totally against the only guy to challenge the cabal in the last 150 years and live long enough to show us these freaks are sick people who hurt people, especially children. You stand with those freaks in these threads and I wish to know your reason, please?

You are saying that.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

If a Democrat had done any of this crap that cost us the tax payers you would be freaking out crying more than you already are.

If?

LMAO!

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

BAMN seems to have overtaken the COTUS in terms of a driving force.

Pardon my acronym ignorance, but what is BAMN?

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

BAMN seems to have overtaken the COTUS in terms of a driving force.

Pardon my acronym ignorance, but what is BAMN?

By Any Means Necessary

It's the mantra never Trumper's have been spouting since they were told to hate Orang Man Bad. (OMB)

It means they will attack Trump BAMN. And it's playing out just like that.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: DAVID64

The judge did care and did listen. And they confirmed that he his people over valued his property.
Would you prefer a singing clown coming from his butt?

Listened to whom?

He didn't listen to *anyone*. He just made a preemptory ruling without any facts, evidence or testimony of any kind.

None. Zero.

And who is "they"?

Must be the royal they/we thing....

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, pardner...

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Honestly, what’s there to discuss? He over valued his wealth to get more favorable loans, are you trying to claim he didn’t?

I mean sure, everyone probably does it, but Trump got targeted and caught. Doesn’t mean his not guilty.

Maybe if he had of spent less time provoking and trolling people on social media and humbly stood down when he lost the 2020 election he wouldn’t have made so much enemies. Mess with the bull you get the horns, I suppose.

Although I think the Dems and the judge really overreached here, I have to agree with your post.

But the issue isn't whether or not Trump did what just about everyone else does re: property valuations, but rather why was he singled out and then roasted/fined by the judge without any facts, evidence or testimony of any kind being presented.

Your mileage may vary...void where prohibited...etc.

edit on 2/23/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

No, but overvaluing his assets does make him guilty. It’s obviously not the crime of the century, but being a “dick” caused him to become a target and be prosecuted for it.

It's the bank's job to value the asset..not the borrower's.

You do know this, right?

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
a reply to: malte86
I agree with a lot of what you said, but what about those of us that see what the left is up to as far worse than Trump? I don't particularly like Trump, but I will vote for him a third time, because the alternative is far worse.

That's exactly why I voted for him the first time.

Hillary?

Just typing that Benghazi murdering wench's name makes me throw up a little and my blood pressure rise.

I knew very little about Trump other than his success in business and his TV show - "You're fired!". Remember that? But I knew for a *fact* he would be better than Hillary. Hell, Donald Duck would have been better...

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
a reply to: JadedGhost

No, but overvaluing his assets does make him guilty. It’s obviously not the crime of the century, but being a “dick” caused him to become a target and be prosecuted for it.

It's the bank's job to value the asset..not the borrower's.

You do know this, right?

This has been the worst piece of BS ever for NY businesses are going to leave now when they realize it is a matter of them "not liking you" with no criminality ever to prove or provable facts that would say he is guilty. I would say the Supremes need to step up and shut this concept down. YOU MUST HAVE A VICTIM to have a crime.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's like have you ever met someone that is perfectly fine and you have great conversations with and they then get on a path that changes into some level of a lunatic type of behavior and you just want to back away.

Much more often than I'd like, unfortunately.

It seems the world is primarily populated by idiots who know nothing more than what the MSM feeds them.

God forbid they should ever actually read a book...

😱

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

originally posted by: Hakaiju
a reply to: malte86
I agree with a lot of what you said, but what about those of us that see what the left is up to as far worse than Trump? I don't particularly like Trump, but I will vote for him a third time, because the alternative is far worse.

biden is too old, thats a problem - although he is still mentally fit at the moment. but he is a decent man, who knows a lot, has experienced a lot and has overcome hard blows of fate very strongly and with dignity. he is regarded as quite a hardliner in europe in terms of foreign policy, he is not perceived as weak. trump is really a danger because he has unleashed destructive, radical forces and is basically not role model in any area. he is morally unfit.

Morally unfit?

Says who - the morality police?

He has a lot blemishes, no doubt. But morally unfit goes way beyond the pale IMO.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Thus NYC who is already in a financial crises will have just in their victory
destroyed the financial future of their city.

Absolutely perfect example of a pyrrhic victory.

They "win" the battle but lose the war.

Amazing thing to watch unfold. Poor NYC. At least I was born in Brooklyn, NY. We never liked those Manhattan people anyway...

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

FoxNews doesn't like something that happened to Trump? Get out of town right now.

Next you'll be citing MSNBC when something happens to Joementia.

If you like I can find other sources that explain the trial and the verdict, but I'm pretty sure they will all state the same facts. If you do go to MSNBC, you can find the polar opposite of Fox, but the same facts will exist. They are pesky that way. Existing and all.

One of my favorite lines is "people are entitled to their own opinions but not their own facts"

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not shocked over the two-tiered justice system.
I'm not shocked over the overt bias in prosecuting a political opponent.
I'm not shocked over the overt election interference by the left.

The only thing I'm shocked about is that the fine is too low. I figured they'd make it 350 billion and try to bankrupt him also.

Nah.

They need him productive in order to extract future fines.

Try and keep up, will ya?

BTW and OT- How are you DB? I'm Riffrafter reincarnated. Lost my PW and all that. I've heard DTOM can get it for me but I kinda like being Schrödinger's Rat. Am I dead or alive? Enquiring minds want to know, etc.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Justoneman
We all, AM too, need to face the reality that logic is a rarely used thing in public forums...

Logic and ATS are two mutually exclusive things. It's been fee-fee central for some time.

And more's the pity...

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

It happened because your dude lost and kept saying before the dawn election it would be stolen because he knew he was going to go down. So because of his stupid arse security had to be ramped up on many different levels. How many people plus the cost off all of that do you think that would be? I'm sure wasn't cheap. Not to mention all the other crap.
Explain how he directly did not cause the state of NY to have to spend extra money of that sort of thing?

No this trial was only about Trump taking out bank loans and paying them back in full.

Nothing you said had anything to do with this trial.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lovelyldy

originally posted by: Lovelyldy

originally posted by: Caver78
Trump's been financially dodgy for decades. NYC elites are very rough on those who get outta line. Had this ruling happened years ago when he wasn't paying his bills with the trades and other assorted vendors everyone wouldn't have blinked, much less bothered to be irate.

When you screw people on the way to the top
Those people will screw you on your way back down.

Trump has faced a witch hunt like no one has faced in 50 years.

Must be illiterate witches.

Have you ever added anything of value here ? Only how to help turn a confused kid trans . Not even your kid . Who’s laughing now Steinbeck

Come back when you figure out what a woman is . You woman hater .

Wow.

Tell us how you really feel.

Oh, I see you can't as your account is now verklempt.

I hate it when that happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join