It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin says he prefers Joe Biden over Donald Trump in the White House

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
In an interview given to Russian TV yesterday Mr Putin expressed his preference for the next President of the USA , for him Biden is the best choice as he's a more experienced and predictable person , he also commented on his interview with Tucker Carlson which he says was disappointing because the questions had not been sharp enough.

He downplayed concerns over Biden's cognitive abilities saying he met him in 21 and he was fine.

Speaking to Russian TV in an on-camera interview on Wednesday, Mr Putin said Mr Biden's leadership would be better for Russia because he was a "more experienced person, he is predictable, he is a politician of the old formation".

He dismissed questions about Mr Biden's age and mental health, and said when they had last met in 2021, he had not noticed anything peculiar.

"Even then [three years ago] people were saying that he was incompetent, but I did not see anything of this sort," he said.

"Yes, he kept looking at his papers, but to be honest I kept doing the same. So there was nothing peculiar."
www.bbc.co.uk...

So , Putin want's Trump as the next Prez ... Quelle Surprise.

edit on 15-2-2024 by gortex because: French

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think you meant to type biden?

Putin knows what's worse for America. It's in Russia's best interest for the US to fail.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Your thread says Putin prefers Biden.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Gortex has TDS, that is why he's got this report twisted. He can't comprehend how everything isn't about Trump being the next president..
edit on 15-2-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
"There was an attempt."

ATS version.

I've been patiently waiting to see who would pop up this thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Yes that`s correct , Putin wants Trump next Prez .

Both Biden and Trump are old, but only one is traitor ....hence Putins choise .

And as expected.....anyone who dare to say the obvious has TDS , is left wing ( add screaming woman photo here )

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I see your sick as well, did the aliens tell you what Putin wanted or did you use advanced remote viewing powers to crack this case open?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

I think you meant to type biden?

Nope.

Putin knows what's worse for America. It's in Russia's best interest for the US to fail.

Putin doesn't care about America he wants what's best for Russia and a Trump presidency (the guy that praised his invasion of Ukraine) is that.

Anyone who takes Putin's words at face value has no understanding of psychology , if he wasn't being a little tinker he would have said it's a choice for the American people and we'll work with whoever gets the job.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yes that`s correct , Putin wants Trump next Prez .

Both Biden and Trump are old, but only one is traitor ....hence Putins choise .

And as expected.....anyone who dare to say the obvious has TDS , is left wing ( add screaming woman photo here )

Which part is obvious? The invasion at the border, the billions in excess spending to reinforce Ukraine national security while the value of the USD drops every month, or the part where Trump has never been convicted of treason despite multiple attempts?

Inquiring minds want to know.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Wait, so when he talks about nukes it makes yall wet your pants, but when it's politics, it's exactly the opposite of what he says because he can't be trusted?

Sorry G. That's some next level mental gymnastics.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

That's why they support Trump , no understanding of real world politics , take everything at face value.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

Trump is making this easy , in the old times spys/ traitors at least tryed to stay keep low profile. Trump likes spewing he`s anti-NATO rhetoric on live-tv .

It`s in US national interest to stay in NATO , much more than just military . The status and economy is partly build by being the leading country in NATO . So if Trump wants US out , he is not acting to YOUR best interest in mind .

Why the United States needs NATO – 3 things to know
edit on 15-2-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That's why they support Trump , no understanding of real world politics , take everything at face value.

I see you are projecting again. It's kind of comical how you lot arent self aware enough of the things you write.
It's also kind of flattering when you use our arguments which are based in observation and just say them back at us. It means we hit a nerve.

This was normal in playgounds, but growing up means you have to think for youself, and come up with your own arguments

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Liberal HQ sent out a directive last night…..

“Make some Trump hit piece threads today, if they are completely devoid of facts, that’s fine”

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh geeeze .... somehow Putin saying he wants BIden means that he really wants Trump???

Putin said he wants Biden. Biden is more predictable.
What Putin said is true. Biden is more predictable.
Trump gets worked up and emotional. He is a wildcard.
Biden has dementia and is easy to anticipate.

Gawd ...

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
And sometimes Putin saying he wants Biden is just that ... he wants Biden.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So Putin and the Biden administration completely AGREE that Joe Biden is super mentally competent...and that Joe's age is his "Superpower".
edit on 15-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Hakaiju

Putin doesn't care about America he wants what's best for Russia

I highly doubt Putin doesn't concern himself with what the US is up to. I'd be will to wager that a big part of what Putin considers is what the US is doing.

Anyone who takes Putin's words at face value has no understanding of psychology , if he wasn't being a little tinker he would have said it's a choice for the American people and we'll work with whoever gets the job.
I can't make sense of this. I don't see any sarcasm in his statements. It sounds like he's endorsing biden. If it's some kind of ploy, I'm not sure who he thinks he is reaching, being so straight laced in his delivery.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

We don't need NATO they need us, I get that. If the rest of the world wasn't so incompetent at keeping their governments in check we wouldn't need NATO because most people don't want wars. If NATO countries don't want to pay their share then they are on their own unless they would like to become a state or territory of the United States of America. I don't know if you are aware of this but we have better things to spend our money on.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Yeeh , sadly ..

So much critics around World about Trumps behaviour and inside US also, yet here Trump is still the coming saviour

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I see you are projecting again. It's kind of comical how you lot arent self aware enough of the things you write.

What is comical is how little you guys know about politics and political manipulation , I kinda understand the manipulation bit as Trump has mastered the art but your understanding of politics and how politicians work is Kindergarten level.

Manipulation is a means by which a person is gotten to do something that the person was not initially inclined to do. As such, it is a form of power. Distinguishing it from other forms of power, such as persuasion, coercion, and physical force, is both important and difficult. It is important because it often matters which form of power a political actor uses, and manipulation is commonly thought to be a form of power whose exercise is undesirable.

Manipulation is a useful tool for autocrats, but it poses serious problems for democracies. This is because it appears to undermine the consent on which democratic legitimacy depends
oxfordre.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join