It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin says he prefers Joe Biden over Donald Trump in the White House

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
So Putin and the Biden administration completely AGREE that Joe Biden is super mentally competent...and that Joe's age is his "Superpower".

Do you feel gaslit yet?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

If it only was so simple.
NATO is much more than a military partnership. The very existence is one of economic importance such as OH I don't know.....jobs....like a lot of jobs.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So...wait...Putin AND the Biden administration BOTH say Joe is mentally great.
But only one of them is lying?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The Biden administration is funding Ukraine's defence against Russia and will likely continue to do so in its next term , an Incoming Trump administration likely will not .... who do you think Putin want's to see in the Oval Office ?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

NATO is much more than a military partnership. The very existence is one of economic importance such as OH I don't know.....jobs....like a lot of jobs.

If they can't pay for NATO how do they pay the workers, oh right we have to pay. We need jobs here and not minimum wage jobs. We need baby formula plants and chip makers, jobs that start at a real wage. We need to make tariffs so high that a simple hdmi cable from china would coast you 100 dollars while an American made one would only cost you 80 because we choose not use slave labor or support any country that chooses to.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Sounds like you're trying to say

Military.

Industrial.

Complex........

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
So...wait...Putin AND the Biden administration BOTH say Joe is mentally great.
But only one of them is lying?

I think you have to be wearing the big red shoes to be able to decipher which things Putin says that are the opposite. Sure it makes you look incredibly stupid to make the claim that "everything Putin says is the opposite", but then, as you mentioned, pretend he didn't mean the opposite when it's inconvenient.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
.... who do you think Putin want's to see in the Oval Office ?

Biden. He said so and he said why.

Biden is predictable.
Trump is emotional and unpredictable.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The Biden administration is funding Ukraine's defence against Russia and will likely continue to do so in its next term , an Incoming Trump administration likely will not .... who do you think Putin want's to see in the Oval Office ?

Considering how Biden bungled Afghanistan along with every other foreign policy decision he's made...I'd say Putin agrees with Obama's SoD, Robert Gates that:

"I think he [Biden] has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,”

So, of course Vlad wants Biden.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Two weeks ago, Vladimir Putin told Tucker Carlson the United States is the weakest it's been in many decades under Joe Biden. Ripe for exploitation this year.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Putin is aware that whether he wins or loses in Ukraine, the US will still be there and be his number one adversary. I think he's banking on keeping the border wide open so more chinese and terrorists, can flood in and weakening the economy and military. He's in it for the long haul. And if China should decide to invade Taiwan, he definitely wants biden to be leading the US.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You know anyone employed by NATO?
I didn’t think so.

Other than the obvious military strength numbers for each member country, NATO employs less civilians worldwide than any small, regional grocery store chain does here in the US.

Worldwide, some 6,000 civilians work for NATO in different agencies and strategic and regional commands.

www.nato.int...

No country counts military troops as a job force.
edit on 15-2-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Hakaiju

if he wasn't being a little tinker he would have said it's a choice for the American people and we'll work with whoever gets the job.

Ummm...perhaps if you had included the sentence following the section you quoted...

Mr Putin clarified that Russia would work with anyone who "gains the trust of the American public" and wins the presidency.

Your...BBC article

Lets keep it real...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Lets keep it real...

That would require even just a skosh of integrity.
The Liberal cult has no integrity.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

In an interview given to Russian TV yesterday Mr Putin expressed his preference for the next President of the USA , for him Biden is the best choice as he's a more experienced and predictable person , he also commented on his interview with Tucker Carlson which he says was disappointing because the questions had not been sharp enough.

He downplayed concerns over Biden's cognitive abilities saying he met him in 21 and he was fine.

Speaking to Russian TV in an on-camera interview on Wednesday, Mr Putin said Mr Biden's leadership would be better for Russia because he was a "more experienced person, he is predictable, he is a politician of the old formation".

He dismissed questions about Mr Biden's age and mental health, and said when they had last met in 2021, he had not noticed anything peculiar.

"Even then [three years ago] people were saying that he was incompetent, but I did not see anything of this sort," he said.

"Yes, he kept looking at his papers, but to be honest I kept doing the same. So there was nothing peculiar."
www.bbc.co.uk...

So , Putin want's Trump as the next Prez ... Quelle Surprise.

OK, I tried to stay out of this.....

So this is what I see....

During 2017-2021, the US entered NO wars. Russia invaded nobody....they weren't even aggressive.

Biden gets in and Russia invades Ukraine.

So how is it that Trump is Putin's puppet? It seems more like Biden. He has allowed Russia to do it's thing in Ukraine. hmmmm......

So it seems Putin would want Biden....he is allowing Russian aggression.

I love your space posts, I look forward to them. They are a highlight of the day, sometimes.

I don't understand how people as smart as you, can't see the reality in front of you.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

How many US presidents has Vladimir Putin seen come & go?

He has probably learned over the years not to care what our position is at any given time.... Because it will change.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think Putin wants Trump to be the next president. He can't say that of course as the Democrats would be singing about it till November. He's a shrewd operator.

Biden will now be saying 'see even Putin doesn't want Trump in office'. Meanwhile the Republicans will say 'Russia supports Biden' and use that in a negative way.

If I was an American I'd be voting for Trump. At least he says it like it is. I like that.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Ummm...perhaps if you had included the sentence following the section you quoted

Which is all he should have said , that's the standard answer in an election year.

Lets keep it real...

It is real.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Lets keep it real...

That would require even just a skosh of integrity.
The Liberal cult has no integrity.

For every one time Democrats in the media and politics say the name Biden, they say their words Putin or Russia 20 times.

And they say the name Trump 50 times. 50 to 1 ratio of Trump to Biden. What a horrible position liberals... and Democrats in general, are in right now.
😳

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join