It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA and foreign intelligence agencies illegally targeted 26 Trump associates

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Full Title:
CIA and foreign intelligence agencies illegally targeted 26 Trump associates before 2016 Russia collusion claims: report

Fair warning:

The report by independent journalists Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi and Alex Gutentag has not been confirmed by The Post.

They cite multiple unnamed sources, including ones close to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, led by Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio).

The US Intelligence Community asked foreign spy agencies to surveil 26 associates of Donald Trump in the run-up to the 2016 election, which triggered the allegations that the former president’s campaign had been colluding with Russia, according to a report.

Former CIA Director John Brennan identified and presented the targets to the US’s intelligence-sharing partners in the so-called “Five Eyes” agencies – the intelligence-gathering organizations in the US, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand – according to a report published Monday on Michael Shellenberger’s Public Substack.

Oh Brennen. You may remember his greatest hits as one of the 50 intel agents supporting the Hunter laptop being Russian disinfo as well. Along with his revocation of his security clearance under Trump and his cushy new job at CNN.

Plus, this little gem at the bottom:

Intelligence related to the alleged surveillance effort is housed in a “10-inch binder,” according to the outlet, which Trump, 77, ordered to be declassified at the end of his presidency and could contain evidence that “multiple US intelligence officials broke laws against spying and election interference.”

The whereabouts of the alleged thick binder are unknown.

If anyone else sees the pattern here, good on ya, you're meant to be here.

For those of you still not grasping why this is important, allow me a question for you to ponder.

The CIA is known for building and toppling nations. Interfering in elections, candidates and governments.

What makes you think they wouldn't do it here at home?

Link

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Full Title:
CIA and foreign intelligence agencies illegally targeted 26 Trump associates before 2016 Russia collusion claims: report

Fair warning:

The report by independent journalists Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi and Alex Gutentag has not been confirmed by The Post.

They cite multiple unnamed sources, including ones close to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, led by Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio).

The US Intelligence Community asked foreign spy agencies to surveil 26 associates of Donald Trump in the run-up to the 2016 election, which triggered the allegations that the former president’s campaign had been colluding with Russia, according to a report.

Former CIA Director John Brennan identified and presented the targets to the US’s intelligence-sharing partners in the so-called “Five Eyes” agencies – the intelligence-gathering organizations in the US, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand – according to a report published Monday on Michael Shellenberger’s Public Substack.

Oh Brennen. You may remember his greatest hits as one of the 50 intel agents supporting the Hunter laptop being Russian disinfo as well. Along with his revocation of his security clearance under Trump and his cushy new job at CNN.

Plus, this little gem at the bottom:

Intelligence related to the alleged surveillance effort is housed in a “10-inch binder,” according to the outlet, which Trump, 77, ordered to be declassified at the end of his presidency and could contain evidence that “multiple US intelligence officials broke laws against spying and election interference.”

The whereabouts of the alleged thick binder are unknown.

If anyone else sees the pattern here, good on ya, you're meant to be here.

For those of you still not grasping why this is important, allow me a question for you to ponder.

The CIA is known for building and toppling nations. Interfering in elections, candidates and governments.

Link

Because they didn't in 2016, when they supposedly had all this information, and they didn't any time during Trump's 4 year term.

BTW, what makes you think FiveEyes is illegal?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

2 impeachments vs your opinion.

Cool....

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

I don't perrsoanlly believe that 'We the People' have elected a POTUS since JFK; maybe even before, excluding Trump. Maybe not even then.....

Either they didn't believe Trump could ever get more votes than Hillary, or TPTB wanted him in office.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Maybe.

Perhaps the people overcame the percentage of shenanigans.

All I know is that with each passing day since the guy came down the escalator, there has been a clear and present war.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Gee, wasn't the CIA involved in Kennedy's assassination?

Nice stuff neighbor, but what will come of it?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Nice stuff neighbor, but what will come of it?

Heh, I'm afraid you already know the answer Buck.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
When Trump wins …again, I hope he goes Tombstone to end his victory speech, saying “Tell them I’m coming, and Hell’s coming with me!” …and walks off stage.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Indeed, sir. The last charge of Donald Trump and his Immortals.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

a reply to: JinMI

I don't perrsoanlly believe that 'We the People' have elected a POTUS since JFK; maybe even before, excluding Trump. Maybe not even then.....

Either they didn't believe Trump could ever get more votes than Hillary, or TPTB wanted him in office.

I actually believe they want him in Office again. At the very least, I believe he is severly compromised and ran to help them prevent Desantis from winning. Right after Desantis dropped out, the Fanni Willis story broke and Trump go a couple big wins regarding his ballot status. We know how they work, play the game and he is good. don't play along and they will ruin his and his family's life. He hasn't been the same guy since 2019. he endorses the wrong people, he still pushes the jab, he attacks everyone good on his side. At best he is compromised, at worst, he is actually the one they want in there. I mean, he let them run the country his last year and then let them stael the election so.....

The only other scenario I see possible is they want him in there so he can look like the frontrunner, they can "steal" another election from him, and then their hope is that that will finally push people over the edge and they will get to declare martial law or curfews or something, Either way, they have a plan, they always do. And it ain't going to go inour favor. He just may or may not be part of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Combine this with all the Democrat implants inside the Executive Branch for decades and we see why Trump is hated. 🥶️

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks like they had some real solid gold NWO plans for Hillary as President. ☠️

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hillary was the mastermind and Obama told his people to implement the activities to stop Trump from winning the election in 2016...and after he was elected, to entrap him so he would be removed after being president.

Documents proving this are what the FBI have been trying so hard to find, even going so far as to raiding Donald Trump's Florida home.

What the FBI did not tell the courts when getting the search warrant, is that President Trump declassified these documents one day before leaving office.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This story is hitting the media today. Theres plenty of shock and awe although it stands to reas9n that much of it is feigned.

Im old enough to remember when this was AJ level conspiracy theory. The line used was that theres just too many people involved for that level of spying to be possible. Now we see that it only requires not only a handful of people but also a compartmentalized structure of deniability.

What is also fun to see is that no one here is even remotely surprised.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Looks like they had some real solid gold NWO plans for Hillary as President. ☠️

If the 3 letters wanted Hillary as President....she would be President now!

The MIC has called all the shots since1964.

edit on 14-2-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

HRC won the "popular vote." In fact, she received about 100,000 less votes than Obama in 2012.

So there's certainly an argument for "they tried" given not only the information in this thread, but all we know about the Russia Hoax and subsequent actions taken by the intel community after Trump's term started.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   

edit on 2/15/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

top topics

join