It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Drop Document Charges against Trump TOO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: OneSmarticusRaticus
Biden did the same thing . . .

NO, he didn’t.

It is unlikely either packed up their own office.

Once discovered, Biden & Pence cooperated fully on returning all documents.

Trump did not. Trump tried to hold on to documents by hiding them.

Biden knew classified material was in his UPENN D.C. office. And that office was wide open to many "Guests" 😀

Biden also had all his hand notebooks "handy" with loads of classified material. 😬

Just to name some of the "intent".

Plus, Hur discovered and concluded Biden intentionally retained classified material. 😧

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

NO, he didn’t.

Biden knew classified material was in his UPENN D.C. office. And that office was wide open to many "Guests" 😀

Biden also had all his hand notebooks "handy" with loads of classified material. 😬

Plus, Hur discovered and concluded Biden intentionally retained classified material. 😧

OMG Biden had a working office.

Hur? No agenda there.

Witch hunt comes to mind.

I know I’ve heard that term somewhere before.
edit on pm22America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

NO, he didn’t.

Hur? No agenda there.

What’s it like to be so gullible that you’ll believe anything?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

NO, he didn’t.

Hur? No agenda there.

Nice deflection 👍

Award winning original 😀

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

NO, he didn’t.

Hur? No agenda there.

In another section of the report, Mr Hur described how investigators who raided Mr Biden's home in Delaware found scores of classified documents relating to Afghanistan in his cluttered garage. The report said the files were discovered "near a collapsed dog crate, a dog bed, a Zappos box, an empty bucket, a broken lamp wrapped with duct tape, potting soil, and synthetic firewood".
www.bbc.com...

Classified documents literally all over the place, since 1974.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Biden stole classified documents while a senator (with NO declass authority)...and kept those secret documents in an unsecured location (probably within feet of Hunter's emergency crack stash) for decades (Although, Joe assures us all that his garage door was closed most of the time).

That's the difference in my mind. Biden kept them in some unsecured location he was too senior to remember. Or too selectively senior to remember. You don't maliciously keep things you aren't aware of in an unlocked office. That's irresponsible, but not intent.

Trump plays titan of industry hardball. Even though he's only worth a little more than Rhianna (in billionaire terms), but he embodies a the essence of a Carnegie. The old school blackmail/extortion game, and the FBI is desperate to get him exposed as the crook they feel he is.

It fairly obvious (to me) Trump retained documents that he thought could be useful eventually. That's his character. To have a "f*ck you contingency."

According to testimony, he used royal declaration power to declassify anything he wanted by saying, "These are now declassified" and that was it.

And then he stored some of them quite deliberately in a "hidden room", which 9 times out of 10 is an indication of criminality. Unless everyone put dressers and televisions in front of "utility closets."

Hur did put Biden's memory on blast though. But
Trump kept documents on nuclear secrets to use as leverage. So, different treatment.

I think it's China. It's gotta be. He must have some document that outlines "China's hypersonic nuclear warheads that we can't stop from leveling any city on earth."
edit on 18-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

NO, he didn’t.

Hur? No agenda there.

In another section of the report, Mr Hur described how investigators who raided Mr Biden's home in Delaware found scores of classified documents relating to Afghanistan in his cluttered garage. The report said the files were discovered "near a collapsed dog crate, a dog bed, a Zappos box, an empty bucket, a broken lamp wrapped with duct tape, potting soil, and synthetic firewood".
www.bbc.com...

Classified documents literally all over the place, since 1974.

He was of sound mind and body too. 😃

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Unlike the anti-Trump Washington DC and New York Judges, Judge Aileen Cannon is allowing filings by former President Trump's supporters and advisors.

The judge overseeing the Mar-a-Lago documents case against former President Donald Trump on Wednesday allowed two pro-Trump legal groups to file pretrial briefs as amici curiae, or friends of the court.

The terse, paperless order by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon grants leave to file to the America First Legal Foundation (AFL), headed by former Trump White House senior adviser Stephen Miller.

Also allowed to says its piece in the case is Citizens United, the group known for its successful evisceration of federal campaign finance law before the U.S. Supreme Court. Leading the second filing is former U.S. attorney general Edwin Meese, who served under Ronald Reagan.

“The Court has reviewed the motions and finds that the proposed amici bring to the Court’s attention relevant matter that may be of considerable help to the Court in resolving the cited pretrial motions,” Cannon wrote. “The amicus briefs are accepted for Court consideration.”

In other words, both filings now have some chance of influencing the legal arguments ultimately embraced by the judge.
More at: lawandcrime.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Hur did put Biden's memory on blast though. But
Trump kept documents on nuclear secrets to use as leverage. So, different treatment.

I think it's China. It's gotta be. He must have some document that outlines "China's hypersonic nuclear warheads that we can't stop from leveling any city on earth."

can you link to proof that he had nuclear secrets? I had heard that for a while, and then nobody could prove it, and it sounded like a Rachel Madcow queef.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

pfft

At this point, they'll pile more charges on Trump.

Don't expect anything honorable from the left.

Oh Look ! The Dems Never Learn...........

" Nolte: Fascist Arizona Democrats ‘Accelerate’ Case Against Donald Trump as Fani Willis Implodes "

" With the bogus case against former President Donald Trump imploding in Georgia, fascist Democrats in Arizona are speeding up their own bogus case in the hopes of falsely imprisoning the leader of the opposition party.

“Arizona prosecutors in recent weeks issued grand jury subpoenas to multiple people linked to Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign,” reports the far-left Politico.

Politico describes this as “a sharp acceleration of their criminal investigation into efforts to overturn Joe Biden’s [alleged] victory in the state.”

The state’s Democrat attorney general, Kris Mayes, “is nearing a decision on whether to charge Trump’s allies in the state.”

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

they best hurry, those other cases have been on the books for months and still not gone to trial. Election is coming soon. If the goal is to find a way, any way, to put him in jail, the clock is ticking.....

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I still believe that Trump had North Korea ready to commit to a new era and China did not like that. Could not have that...and we got what we got. He could have made them a new Taiwan. The world stage cannot have that. It would take production away from...China.

I am sure if they played it right you could have had Auto Plants from SK also.

Imagine the construction.....and economy.

50 years ago Iran was not what it was now so things do change. NK is one of the last economies, especially nuclear, with no World Bank Affiliation.

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002024-03-06T19:29:14-06:000714 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I would still like to know how the White House Counsel retroactively ruled that Trump didn't have executive privilege which led directly to the search warrant.

This should have never gotten past the National Archive stage.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I would still like to know how the White House Counsel retroactively ruled that Trump didn't have executive privilege which led directly to the search warrant.

This should have never gotten past the National Archive stage.

They will do ANYTHING to keep power. Swamp needs cleaning NOW...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join