It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Drop Document Charges against Trump TOO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AnotherJustoneman

Cheers!

--Cav

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Yeah. It kind of goes back to the questions of,

-- why did the DNC select Joe to be their presidential candidate;

and,

-- why don't people who vote for the Dem Party spend more time wondering how to clean up their party's dysfunctional processes instead of being full time obsessed with Trump ?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'm sure you are already aware, but I'll share the quote for less cultured audiences who find themselves genuinely perplexed.

"The President in particular is very much a figurehead — he wields no real power whatsoever. He is apparently chosen by the government, but the qualities he is required to display are not those of leadership but those of finely judged outrage. For this reason the President is always a controversial choice, always an infuriating but fascinating character. His job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it."

~ Douglas Adams

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Thats not how justice works. You don't let all murdere off just because one murder uses his power and influence to beat the charges.

Now that it has been made clear that Biden had the intent to willfully keep and disclose top secret classified materials with out authorization for personal gain the pressure should be to find ways to punish him for his crimes. Not let others off for their crimes.

But no one is punishing him for his crimes because; dementia.

Which means he is unfit to lead.

But, let the dems run him again....see how people feel.

Then start proceedings to impeach the day after the election.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Yeah. It kind of goes back to the questions of,

-- why did the DNC select Joe to be their presidential candidate;

and,

-- why don't people who vote for the Dem Party spend more time wondering how to clean up their party's dysfunctional processes instead of being full time obsessed with Trump ?

Cheers

The people around him are running the show.

He is an empty suit.

I suspect our man Barrack Obama is somewhere in charge.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

He has always been an empty suit, biggest change is he used to be able to talk pretty well.

Now the trick is what empty suit will they try to shuffle into the mix, cause having the Counsel basically affirm what the majority of america are already concerned about biden cant be allowed to continue.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I'm sure you are already aware, but I'll share the quote for less cultured audiences who find themselves genuinely perplexed.

"The President in particular is very much a figurehead — he wields no real power whatsoever. He is apparently chosen by the government, but the qualities he is required to display are not those of leadership but those of finely judged outrage. For this reason the President is always a controversial choice, always an infuriating but fascinating character. His job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it."

~ Douglas Adams

There is some truth to your quote, but the executive authority granted by the constitution to the president should not be underestimated, as we have seen from the last 4 presidents alone. The present administrative state didn't create itself. It had help.
The Executive Branch
edit on 2/10/2024 by Klassified because: wording

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

~ Douglas Adams

That quote is about the president of the galaxy and not the USA. While some applies to both, the president of the USA has some powers.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There is clearly no justice in Washington, that ship has sailed. If trump is elected, I hope he pours it in their ass for the double standards. Disband most of the intelligence community and the FBI. There is clearly no Integrity at the FBI.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Dandandat3

Congress can still act

The present congress has proven itself to be as worthless as tits on a boar hog!

Stop raising the status of congress. The tits on a boar hog are actually useful. It determines how many are on its progeny. The more in the boar, the more on its children and that is useful to the females raising young.

Now congress on the other hand is much less useful than that.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Congress can still act

The present congress has proven itself to be as worthless as tits on a boar hog!

Which is why, long term, I think one of the only ways we're gonna save this country is if we get people to start paying more attention to congressional and lower level elections. All this focus on just having your "side" get the presidency is dangerous.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Now that it has been made clear that Biden had the intent to willfully keep and disclose top secret classified materials with out authorization for personal gain the pressure should be to find ways to punish him for his crimes. Not let others off for their crimes.

The thing is...they have already decided to let Biden off.
He's off.

Congress can still act

The votrers can still act

There are still ways to punish Biden for his criminal behavior.

Dems control the Senate.

Voters?...They are being given the choice between one candidate being charged and one candidate NOT being charged...FOR THE SAME THING.

How is that fair?

Life is not always "fair".

But as a voters you can use all of that information, "fair" or not, to inform your decisions.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Congress can still act

Sure, so what?

If congress doesn't act; why ever would a democrat run DOJ?

You get what you vote for.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yeah I hate to break it to ya but these Leftist clowns will never admit anything like that. Ever.

Their feelz are so destroyed by Orange Man Bad, they will never recover from it.

sorry to say this, but it's becoming increasingly clear who the real clowns are here. you should also come up with some new slogans, because the eternally repeated kindergarten phrases won't get you anywhere in the long run. it's just tiring. do you also discuss with other people at this level?

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

Yeah I hate to break it to ya but these Leftist clowns will never admit anything like that. Ever.

Their feelz are so destroyed by Orange Man Bad, they will never recover from it.

sorry to say this, but it's becoming increasingly clear who the real clowns are here. you should also come up with some new slogans, because the eternally repeated kindergarten phrases won't get you anywhere in the long run. it's just tiring. do you also discuss with other people at this level?

You know what’s really tiring?
Someone pretending the Liberals are not as crazy as they really are, especially someone from another country.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

I agree! ( with Razor that is!)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

My little sister lives in Texas. Texans have had enough of the nonsense. She said this morning " Its like we are living in a parallel satire universe". And it is. Its almost amusing. The left can't even see how foolish, backwards, dishonest, childish, and immoral they look. And even if they could, they wouldn't care. For them, it is "the end justifies the means, and anything goes"

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join