It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to address the nation tonight in 15 minutes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OnlyYouKnow2

We in the UK were a tad worried that Dubya might have started bombing the East Midlands?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Holy crap, I don't know what was worst. The feedback on Biden's mind, or his news conference... man that was cringy bad.

edit on x29Fri, 09 Feb 2024 14:53:50 -0600202439America/ChicagoFri, 09 Feb 2024 14:53:50 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Pelosi introduces bill to create a commission on presidential capacity under the 25th Amendment

Pelosi said that the measure is not intended specifically for President Donald Trump, but she suggested he was the impetus for needing it.

www.nbcnews.com...

lol

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Pelosi introduces bill to create a commission on presidential capacity under the 25th Amendment

Pelosi said that the measure is not intended specifically for President Donald Trump, but she suggested he was the impetus for needing it.

www.nbcnews.com...

lol

Awesome, you found it.

From Pelosi no less...

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Know what's sad and funny, man?

The fact that the headline is basically "President to give a speech"
and such a seemingly ordinary thing aptly fits in the Political Madness section,
with no one even tentatively second-guessing it, because everyone of all parties unanimously
agrees our POTUS has horrible dementia that we were lied to about for a long time.

It's all clown shoes, man. I wasn't military, but I do know FUBAR.
Pretty wild.

ADDENDUM: And at what point do we, the people, get the admission and apology? When does someone come forward and admit Biden was diagnosed when he was running last time and this was kept secret, because, man, ain't no way the people around him didn't know, when most of the US populace could spot it from watching 15 second snippets. I think some people should be charged and convicted for endangering the nation.

edit on 10/2/24 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I fully expect him to begin his next speech with,
"My name is Elvis Biden and I'm running for Mr. Olympia."

edit on 10/2/24 by TheValeyard because: a better punchline

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

I love how Rachel Maddow defended Biden on MSNBC after this presser by saying he rides a bike, implying that he is this not mentally incompetent because of this ability.

I suppose toddlers are fit for the presidency. At least they're too young to confuse recently talking to world leaders nearly 30 years dead.

His whole speech was to convince the public that he's mentally fit, and he completely deteriorated into rambling nonsense, frustrated anger, confused/frightened looks at the journalists, and further confusion of world leaders and geography after stumbling on and off stage.

Can we please stop this? It's abuse. It's sad. He's my president, and I don't want to witness this anymore. The only reason this guy is standing long enough to speak VERY briefly at any given period is because the entire nation is terrified of a Harris presidency.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard

I fully expect him to begin his next speech with,
"My name is Elvis Biden and I'm running for Mr. Olympia."

He might go old school Biden and rant about busing people in and out of Black communities to stop segregation like his days of old. He will finally remember one of his old lines. "I will not allow my children to be bus into that jungle"

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
That speech was a dumpster fire.

I believe it is a setup by both parties to exit Joe as the Democrat candidate. This paves the way for Big Mike who they will not reveal until summer so that the opposition has little time to discredit him/her.

Big Mike can beat trump and we will get another 4 years of Obama politics.

I don’t want Mike as president.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I’m willing to bet big money that they already took away his drivers license.

If you can’t even pilot a vette safely, how can you even lead the free world?

It’s obvious to America that angry grandpa shouldn’t be in charge of anything except an ice cream cone at this point.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join