It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time Watcher but now I have some things to ask

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hello ATSers, Watchers, Gov Traitors,

What is dead, cannot die!
Thanks to so many in mid 2020 when I found this site and learned much. A former Sleeper; no I did not vote for any of the current administrations, thought Princess Diana died to a drunk chauffeur, never believed the 911 press junket, as I watched it live, I noticed the “mini explosions” throughout the lower floors and thought, ‘Hey, that looks awfully peculiar and how convenient that the buildings (even the one not hit by a plane, pancaked down into itself.’ Then about a week or a month later, an airplane crashed into a building in the Philippines and it did not fall. Good luck finding that story, I have tried.

By the by, I realized there are those who cannot play nicely in the sandbox with others and somehow managed to be in positions of power. I find politicians to be weak, insecure people who crave power, worship money and want to be idolized as they idolize other self-centered, egotistical sociopaths.

I am aware that I am “awoke”
but still have crust around the lashes and haven’t even slipped out of bed yet!

[snipped]

Many of you, I thought, share the same ideas/morals/principles but then so much has been happening that I realized (rather regrettably), that I cannot/should not ever say, “ This one here is my mate, he (or she) gets me”. Yes, no two are alike and diversity opens the mind, but I hold fast to my truths. I loathe hypocrisy and fight like mad to avoid it. The one I have the hardest time with is my innate tendency to help people when given enough time, I tend to not.., well, I tend to only like people in small doses. I believe George Carlin had something clever to say about this.

Humanity, in my opinion, would be better off without people who worship money over humanity, power over kindness, and vitriol over laughter.
That’s about it, the nut in the shell!
edit on 6-2-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: A tiskit a taskit a green & yellow basket

edit on Tue Feb 6 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: staff edit

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin27

Welcome and have fun.

ps.. I think Diana died because the only person in the car wearing a seatbelt grabbed the wheel for Queen and country, don't get me started on the Moon landings and there were no towers.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
I tend to only like people in small doses....

Ricin works apparently.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

edit on 2/6/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Donner party of one, I guess!

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Interesting. The towers were real, the 9/11 Commission Report, as is the Warren Report, pure fiction. a reply to: nerbot

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

This one here is my mate, he (or she) gets me”.

I've had unpopular views one way or another, some popular ones too.

Regardless of whether someone agrees with you all the time or not there are/have been some great people on this site.

Welcome.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Happy you wrote Bones! You are one I mostly agree with! Salud a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Can we skip the intros and get to the question?

WB, you amazing fool!

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

That’s about it, the nut in the shell!

Why nut

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
welcome I am new too, but I been reading threads for a few days without being logged in, Hope you have fun.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

edit on 2/7/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I never use the term " Awoke" because it's too close to " Woke" and those who claim to be "Woke" are anything but that. They're in a stupor, a zombified sleep state like in a hypnotic trance. I use the term " Redpilled." You see beyond the illusion and challenge what you're told is really going on. Fake News is mainsteam news, the government pushes propaganda and if you wnat the truth you go to alternative news sites and social media. if they say its bad, its good.

new topics

top topics

join