It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Charles 111 Diagnosed with Cancer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
BBC News - King Charles III diagnosed with cancer, Buckingham Palace says
www.bbc.co.uk...

Link includes statement from the Palace.

Diagnosed after routine treatment for an enlarged prostate. It's not known what type but it's not prostate.

I wish his Majesty all the best, but I m betting some on here may not, sadly.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

sad to hear.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A lot of pressure on William now.
Harry is coming back too apparently.
Let's hope he get's through whatever treatment they are going to be giving him will be succesful.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that.
Hopefully it’s not bad.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Here in the USA prostrate cancer has a very good rate of cure.
I would think the same for over there.
I wish him the best.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Kinda figured it after the announcement of his enlarged prostate , it's no doubt been caught early and no hospital waiting lists to worry about so I guess the prognosis is good .... King Bill sooner rather than later I suspect.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He's been caught early and remains positive. He's also using the opportunity to raise awareness.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

After losing my soulmate/wife to young, she was 46 to brain cancer, this disease can go F@@k itself

Watching a loved one have there dignity taken from them and then the hole in your heart it leaves behind is a tough path to walk

This disease should be saved for the Epsteins and Rolf Harris, Gary Glitters of this world

I will be doing a charity walk up Snowden in April raising money for the fantastic Mcmillian that gave my wife 2 weeks of comfort at willow wood hospice

FFFFFFFUUUUUU cancer!!!!!!!

edit
I got a bit emotional then before making a light hearted point, the first sympton of my wifes brain cancer was it caused a seizure which put her in a coma for 2 weeks, upon waking one of the storys she told us was she had met Prince Charles and he had brought in the corgi dogs to the hospital, the hospital staff explained its normal for people in comas to have lucid dreams.

I hope Charles is given treatment to recovery but if this is to be his final hurrah, my wife is waiting for that meeting Charlie, shes the gorgeous redhead with an infectious laugh, rest well my love I miss you everyday
edit on 5-2-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: emotions

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Apparently it's not prostate. The Palace is not saying what it is.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

PM me, I'd like to donate.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Diagnosed after routine treatment for an enlarged prostate. It's not known what type but it's not prostate.

if this is correct, then it's not as simple as it could be. Any cancer is bad, but Prostate cancer is something most men will get at some point, and as my old dick doctor said, you will die of something other than prostate cancer most likely, so that was re-assuring to know. (my father was diagnosed with it a few years ago)

But there have been some giant leaps forward in treatment, so finding it early is a good thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

so sorry to hear that.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

He's a monster in my eyes. Pure evil, hiding behind the veil of being 'royal' (he was born) , so he gets to destroy the lives of 'his peons' . He doesn't give a crap about the struggling elderly in the UK who have to choose to pay for heating or pay for food. He's a WEF puppet following every step of the plan in order to further destroy the UK.

I wish him nothing but hell on earth.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The Mcmillan nurses are Angels on earth. They took care of my father in his last few weeks.
As Oldcarpy has said, please PM me too if we can donate.
Rainbows
Jane

link   
This is terrible. A life spent in preparation for the role and a Seventy year masterclass on how to perform it. How capricious is fate. Please save our King.

link   

Some things i dont agree with him on, but, I've always admired his love and dedication to organic foods, agriculture, / farming. Goes to show even the healthiest of diets don't secure us from cancer.

Hope he puts up the good fight and beats it, cancer sucks.

(post by TheWhat removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

He actually does a lot of good for us "peons".

How very hateful and mean spirited you are.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Apparently it's not prostate. The Palace is not saying what it is.

TV news just now said 'some form of cancer' and that Harry is flying back to England. I guess if it was just prostrate cancer then Harry wouldn't be flying back.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join