It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Acid/Alkaloid Attacks - search for suspect continues

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Police are working on the theory that Ezedi went into the Thames from his last know position , Chelsea Bridge.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Here's hoping!

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I don't know....maybe me getting a bit paranoid but isn't it all too convenient?

The Met can't catch him.
The loss of face is huge.
A certain section of society suspected of hiding him and possibly even helping him escape.
Saves the outrage over that doesn't it.

All gets quietly swept under the carpet and forgotten about.

I know that's probably wrong but there's this little nagging doubt in my mind at the moment.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think it makes sense , they've scoured the CCTV footage and the last known sighting of him was at Chelsea bridge so I think it's a fair assumption that , given the amount of CCTV in London , Chelsea bridge was his last time on land.

Hopefully the river search will provide the answer.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The search of the Thames has started this morning with Police saying that due to the time of year the river is fast flowing and very wide , it could take up to a month to find his body but it may not be found due to the fast flowing water.

Map of Ezedi's known movements on the night of the attack with the last known sighting of him looking over the railings at Chelsea bridge.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

This is awful.... no proper closure for the woman and her children unless they do. They will be living in fear for the rest of their lives I would imagine if they don't find some tangible evidence of alive or dead. Just because they think he might be dead..... doesn't make it so!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think the chances are that if he went into the water they will find his body , if the Thames is in flood right now lowering water levels could leave his body exposed , as the police have said there are lots of snags along the river they could trap the body.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I really hope they find him.... they know how important closure will be for her

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Poor woman is still unable to speak to Police.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Looks like they've found his body in the Thames. Just waiting for further formal confirmation..... dental and DNA confirmation as they only have his clothing to go by just now with the body having been in the water for 3 weeks. Well done Thames river police and divers.
At least the poor woman can now have some sort of closure.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Cheers for the info Jane.

Hope it turns out to be him so he cannot hurt anyone else.

On the flip side of that, it is a shame he was not captured alive and made to answer for committing such a heinous act of depravity for the rest of his life behind bars.

Cheaper this way i suppose as well.

I would say RIP, but i would not mean it.

www.independent.co.uk...
news.sky.com...
edit on 20-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Thank you for the links. I was a bit quick posting as the news broke.
In this particular case, it's just as well he's dead for the sake of the lady and her children.
No need to know the why he did it.... his actions tells us all we know. Let's not forget the way he slammed the wee 2 year old not once but twice onto the pavement!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Thanks. Just hope the poor woman recovers

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Well, she's no longer sedated. I bet they wanted to find his body for her peace of mind.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join