It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War in Texas Say Chinese Media

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WiiDemBoyz
Nope, no civil war in my state...

Elsewhere, Chinese media are reporting that an army of crazed volunteers, many of them armed, is flocking to join the fighting. 

Crazed is about right; and they seem to be primarily composed of crack heads, pill poppers and alcoholics....they won't be too tough to deal with if they decide to get froggy.

Are they talking about the truckers ‘wielding their giant war machines’.
Those commies need to mind their own business.
Nobody gets on their case for their lifetime crusade to genocide dogs.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

To the communist, individuals exercising their God given birth rights, is an act of civil war.

One must think like a commie, to understand their disposition.

Liberty, doesn't exist in China, so any action of one's own free will and acord, is not allowed.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

You're probably right. Certainly at least part right, though other factors also apply, I think.

The thing is, there seem to be a lot of conservative Americans on this thread who disagree with you. What's your take on that?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I think Texas should take Biden's name off the election ballot because Biden and his administration has shown itself to be an enemy of the country, an insurrectionist, if you prefer.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is that off topic or insurrectionist? Either way, if you feel like that, you feel like that.

edit on 3/2/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Off topic, no? But if you feel like that, you feel like that.

I think it coincides.

If there's to be a civil war, then why place the enemy on the ballot?

That's what Colorado and other states are doing with Trump, n'est ce pas?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

You aren't just reporting what people are saying on Chinese social media. You are also taking a position and arguing with anonymous people on the internet.

Fiddlesticks. What do you think my 'position' is?

And while we're at it, what's yours?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

What in the world are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

What in the world are you talking about?

Your thread.

Your topic.

Civil war.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Plenty of civil wars have been fought over who was on the ballot. Including America's. What, for the second and last time, are you talking about? Stop dogwhistling and be a man.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Chinese media…
The term is pure irony.
The propaganda arm of the communist government is a much better name.

They censor truth from their own people and broadcast lies to the world to project whatever image they feel looks better. In other words, don’t take them seriously.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Have you lived there? Any friends over there?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Plenty of civil wars have been fought over who was on the ballot. Including America's. What, for the second and last time, are you talking about?

Democrats think that Trump is an enemy of the state, so they are trying to get his name off election ballots in November.

Texas should do the same for democrats since Texas is supposedly in a war against the federal government, ran by democrats.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Have you lived there? Any friends over there?

I’ve been there twice and have a friend that taught English there.

ETA..
To be fair, the first time I was there was only for a day..
My plane was rerouted because of a typhoon..lol
edit on 3-2-2024 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying. So Biden is your 'enemy' in this notional civil war of ours. Are you in Texas? Then hoist him off the ballot by all means. I'm sure you'll find lots of likeminded fellow Texans. Keep us posted how you get on, I for one am quite curious.

Now, old feller, it's been nice, but...

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So what do you think? Is it really just a case of crazy Chinese propaganda? Or, when future historians come to write the history of the Second American Civil War, will they say it began in February 2024 when the Governor of Florida sent troops into Texas while US citizens' attention was conveniently distracted by the spectacle of supersonic planes 'carpet-bombing' (as yet another ATS thread puts it) empty tracts of sand in the Middle East?

Is this where it begins?

So first, everyone pushes propaganda. Remember the old line if it bleeds it reads. Also, the best lie or propaganda has an ounce of truth in it. That is what we are seeing here as they take that ounce and try to turn it into a ton. Just not going to happen and there is no reason to. Civil war over border security...lol If you think about it for a minute you would laugh with me.

It gets all heated and then Nov 2024 comes around and everything changes once again.

edit on x29Sat, 03 Feb 2024 10:44:47 -0600202433America/ChicagoSat, 03 Feb 2024 10:44:47 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So you're not convinced either. Yes, it does seem a bit far-fetched, doesn't it? I wouldn't give it a moment's credence myself, except for all the angry American conservatives (on this thread and elsewhere) who seem to be absolutely gagging for it. Makes you think a bit.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

State rights vs federal power is nothing new. It’s a balance act that often doesn’t turn out in our favor, but alas I’m sure the average citizen of many countries envy the fact this is somewhat normal here.

If you did this in China or Russia, you’d quickly find yourself in a far different circumstance.

They don't understand it all. As you said, if a province told Beijing they were not going to follow them we would see millions put into reeducation camps along with many killed in the process.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, there is video of them introducing Bryan Betancur who was a "political prisoner" for his crime on J6. He was easily picked up after the 6th because he was wearing an ankle monitor due to his previous crimes. He did get permission to travel from his probation officer as he claimed he was going "to pass out bibles". No worry though. He's only a self proclaimed white supremacist, who mentioned homicidal ideations, made comments about conducting a school shooting, and has researched mass shootings. In 2022 Betancur harassed other passengers on a metro train, yelling racial slurs and making racist statements about Black people.

Weird the type of people the Convoy uphold. I'm sure he's not the only one with these ideations in the group.
edit on 3-2-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I think you have me confused with your ex-President.

Warp Speed was a great program. We had a lot of old and high-risk people dying and that program helped many. Where it all went wrong was when the Government started to force mandates and we saw millions forced to take the vaccine who didn't need it. Tens of Millions of young people even if they already had COVID.

Then the liberals ate it all up and put on their masks, gloves, and goggles driving alone in their cars, calling anyone else killers if they didn't do the same. It all became a big virtual signal for them. Arresting people just trying to jog on the beach all alone, firing people for not getting the vaccine. Locking down schools when none of that was needed. Need we look at hours of the media saying how conservatives were killing people? Then lies on top of lies...

And you want to suggest that was Trump..lol Give me a break... Liberals were aghast when Trump pushed back on Fauci and belittled anyone for not following exactly what he said. Then we learned it was all lies pulled out of his butt 99% of the time.

edit on x29Sat, 03 Feb 2024 11:20:48 -0600202433America/ChicagoSat, 03 Feb 2024 11:20:48 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join