It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered bodies, body parts and surviving children from a tunnel system

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

So provide the ""information"" you have that proves science wrong as to what Adrenochrome is and does please.

Tangible stuff mind you of the credible sorts.

And not the fictional Qanonsense you choose to entertain that surrounds the topic.

Ile wait.
edit on 28-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It seems like they are indeed.

Even when all their ludicrous prophecies outright blatant lies and shenanigans fall flat on their arse.

They simply dust off their addled tiny little minds and move along to the next line of bull tripe that also fails to materialize.

I remember back when we all talked about it the popular opinion was that Qanaon was an AI program that took current events and calculated future outcomes that were then posted. I don't think we have ever identified anyone within that group or even one person. Even Anonymous can't hide and they are the experts.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory and political movement now, even though the claims they make have been widely debunked.

That appears to have gained traction among certain segments of the population, seemingly fueled by social media and polarised politics.

As to who/what "Q" is, i think like you suggest that remains to be fully established.

As far as im aware "Q" claimed to be a high-level government insider with access to classified information that first appeared on the board 4chan.

But there is no concrete evidence to support the claims they make which tend to be unsubstantiated and speculation as opposed to based on any sort of real evidence.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

As far as im aware "Q" claimed to be a high-level government insider with access to classified information that first appeared on the board 4chan.

But there is no concrete evidence to support the claims they make which tend to be unsubstantiated and speculation as opposed to based on any sort of real evidence.

So what I find interesting is I knew nothing about it until liberals started to talk about it. I have known no one who followed it or even thought about it at all. It's been the left that gave it legs and almost everything said about it is left reactionary posts. I don't even know where you would go to read its original source and I bet most are like me too.

I also don't think anyone here on ATS that is right-leaning has given it 30 seconds of thought. Back when I first heard about it I saw it just drop off on the right and the left magified it. I'm sure some may follow it but they are fringe people. I ended up putting it all down to what I call the fat guy living in his mom's basement who pushes something onto social media and it gets reposted/retweeted 10,000 times and then people think 10,000 people are involved.

edit on x31Sun, 28 Jan 2024 13:15:20 -0600202427America/ChicagoSun, 28 Jan 2024 13:15:20 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I seem to recall that to begin with QAnon had a substantial presence on all the social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.

All the misinformation and extremism they choose to punt and spread put pale to that through.

Nowadays QAnon presence seems to have migrated to the alternative social media platforms and fringe websites.

As to what it's all down to, well sheer madness, religious fervor, wishful thinking, never mind a dose of ignorance in spades would be my bet.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Keep waiting bud i will give you the bread.. eat what you want..
and # your corporate science. Same science behind the vax..

adrenochrome .. adrenlized blood harvested from the root chakra.. Anti aging.. its used in hollywood. in lots of films. watch docter sleep for example.

Maxwell Epstein.. human trafficking..mosad
.. adrenochrome .. honey traps.. Her secret husband CEO of worldwide shipping company.. human trafficking..

Have a look at p..daddies the adrenochrome witch.. Explains it clearly

Watch the Mel Gibson interviews.,.he states hollywood is built off the blood of children. Explains it v clearly..

Go dig out the interview .. lin woods and jium Cavizel ..openly talking about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I seem to recall that to begin with QAnon had a substantial presence on all the social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube

NO it was pretty much wiped from the fakenews media you evidently follow.. Pay attention.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I said credible evidence to support your claims.

That's not what that is or anything reminiscent of the sorts.

Again you got squat purplemer, same as the rest.

Science on the other hand, well Science knows and shows what adrenochrome is.

And if you want some, and have the proper credentials, you can purchase the stuff online for research purposes.

As to digging I'm not here to do your homework purplemer, the onus is on you to provide credible evidence to support the claims you make, if in doubt go read the TnC.

Balls in your court buddy, not mine.

As to Mel Gibson interviews really, the man an antisemitic and complete and utter crackpot.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Of course, it was removed, inflammatory racist hate-filled religious orientated drivel and prophecy that fails to materialize generally is.

As to fake news do tell?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

See thats the problem with entitlement.. You sit there wanting it all and dont want to do anything. Did you bother follwing the bread. Did you find and watch the mel gibson video for example..

did u # - thats why i stopped short... waste of time

enjoy your fakemedia echo chamber.. facebook...youtube and old school twiter, Maybe it would be prudent on your part to look at what they dont want you to see. But then some people like the cage

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: chr0naut

Epstein's NYC apartment was at 9 East 71st Street, New York. The synagogue tunnel was at 770 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn. A 43 minute drive away from each other, across the East River.

Dont bother trying to larp me.
A few miles if that.. Go and look on google maps. Considering he was MOSAD. Yes its close and possible.

11.4 miles.

If someone was trying to get from point A to point B with nefarious intent, why don't they just use a van (or limo) with blacked out windows. Then they wouldn't have to spend megabucks doing pointless massive engineering.

Or, if they just wanted to avoid the traffic, and money was no object, why not build a helipad on each building?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

No point in sitting here arguing with you.

You simply do not have the goods and you ken that fine well yourself.

Dogs ate your homework once again, oops.

As to what i will enjoy.

Well, right now that's a big cup of Java with a double shot of Tia maria, caramel syrup, topped off with skooshy Cream and flaky chocolate.

Have a nice day in Qanonaland.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It seems like they are indeed.

Even when all their ludicrous prophecies outright blatant lies and shenanigans fall flat on their arse.

They simply dust off their addled tiny little minds and move along to the next line of bull tripe that also fails to materialize.

Qtards "are like psychopaths as their brain patterns are different than normal people. It is a physical abnormality that is incurable. You don't get it because you are normal and just can't see why they would want to do it."

edit on 2024-01-28T15:44:06-06:0003Sun, 28 Jan 2024 15:44:06 -060001pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Mole people?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Dont Larp me.. As the crow flies you can half the distance given. A few milles away from the v famous Jewish human traffickers.. Gislane and Epstien.. Had underground sub entrance to his island and his temple..

Vey fesiable..

Did you not see the videos of the soiled mattresses being taken out of the synagogue walls..

Dirty stuff..

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Dont have the goods...

No you dont want to look... did you watch the gibson interview.. lol ofc not

. there is no argument. you only have one perspective. In order to have a debate you need to understand both sides.

how does the adage go..

you can bring a donkey to water.. but you cannot make it drink..

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Andromerius

You do realise that the nonsense that surrounds Adrenochrome is directly linked to the likes of Hunter S. Thompson book "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" or Aldous Huxley's novel "The Doors of Perception"?

Adrenochrome a chemical compound produced by the oxidation of adrenaline. It was the subject of limited research from the 1950s through to the 1970s as a potential cause of schizophrenia.

It is a complete myth adrenochrome which is a byproduct of adrenaline can cure the likes of aging or prolong longevity rooted in nothing more than fiction and conspiracy theories.

And if you, or anyone else, can prove otherwise i suggest they do so.

Put it this way, do you really imagine people such as the Queen of England, Steve Jobs, or David Rockefeller, would have met their ultimate demise if a wee drop adrenochrome laced children's blood would have done the trick?

Not only that, but it can be chemically synthesized quite easily.

You'd just take the contents of an Epipen, expose it to the air, and let it age past its use-by.

Mind you, it would probably be pretty toxic and might even acquire some pathogens, too.

Perhaps you could add an oxidant like peroxide to kill the bugs and make the process faster?

It would, however, in no way extend the life of someone who took it. It just doesn't do that.

edit on 2024-01-28T14:46:17-06:0002Sun, 28 Jan 2024 14:46:17 -060001pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Provide the links then.

Again you have been here long enough to know how the burden of proof works.

You got squat and if that's not the case provide tangible proof and links too such that Adrenochrome is anything other than a chemical compound produced by the oxidation of adrenaline.

You cant, and won't because..................

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: FlyersFan

You didn't read what was posted in the Opening Post ... did you? Your post has ZERO to do with it. And what is with you constantly bringing Epstein into every conversation? It's really weird

v relevant
.. You said underground trafficking tunnels where hog wash. I just pointed out they found a system in NYC. Under a synagogue. V near whee Epstein lived. Considering Epstein was a mosad agent it kind of makes sense. There where tunnels on his island too and a submarine base.

reminding you who you fight for..

I have seen the drawing of the alleged tunnels and underground compound that was supposed to be on Epstien's island.

Can you explain how they got the air down to the submarine base, or how they stopped such a massive undersea excavation from flooding?

It is my understanding that the primary constituent of Caribbean islands is coral, at least on the upper few layers under the sea. Corals are quite porous.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Mole people?

Nah, subterranean, alien, trans-dimensional, shape-shifting, paedophile, cannibalistic, lizards, apparently.

Although some of those things are self contradictory. I suppose they are that way because, evil.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join