It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered bodies, body parts and surviving children from a tunnel system

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
God you know how to upset the resident Jews don't you?
They will always play the fool when it comes to the 'chosen people' doing wrong,very wrong.
As you say they have previous for bad ritualistic things with children.
Monsters.

The opening post says nothing about Jews.
It's a made up story about 200 miles of tunnels in DC full of kids.
It's fake.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376
How would you know who is and isn't a jew on this site?

I'm an atheist, I don't believe in god, let alone that he would have a chosen people.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: FlyersFan

You didn't read what was posted in the Opening Post ... did you? Your post has ZERO to do with it. And what is with you constantly bringing Epstein into every conversation? It's really weird

v relevant
.. You said underground trafficking tunnels where hog wash. I just pointed out they found a system in NYC. Under a synagogue. V near whee Epstein lived. Considering Epstein was a mosad agent it kind of makes sense. There where tunnels on his island too and a submarine base.

reminding you who you fight for..

Epstein's NYC apartment was at 9 East 71st Street, New York. The synagogue tunnel was at 770 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn. A 43 minute drive away from each other, across the East River.

So, not really nearby.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The tunnel with the mattress surely didnt look good.....

You know what is even worse? What they found under Ben Franklins house. I think it was about 10 bodies dated to the time he lived there. Four adults and six children? He put his faith in GAOTU.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I don't know if this is fake or not, without the amount of misinformation and fake stuff out there, it is difficult to assert what is true and what is not if it has been suppressed and/or classified. I will take it with a grain of salt but with an open mind for now. I thought it was interesting to be posted, it is all over twitter (X) with many people saying they were around at the time and saw it with their own eyes, but who knows, people lie all the time... Just in case, it does bear some investigating.
An then, there is this:
pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

supposedely, back in the day, doctors and scientists would steal bodies from graveyards, to learn anatomy.

thats why i heard franklin had those.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

edit on 1/28/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Why are the elite so into children? I totally believe but I just don't get it or something

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ok, I think the video is made up and totally exaggerates things in order to discredit people who recognise patterns.
We aren't all tinfoil hats or CTs. We are people with long memories too.

Here is what I remember and sorry I can't give links, am on phone and can't be arsed, but there are even threads about this on ATS.

Now. I remember the very real tunnels from 🍕gate.
Another one was when we wondered why they were digging under/around/nearby the white house and nobody could tell why.

Trafficking children is real. People do this.
Tunnels exist along borders and in other places for criminal activities.

It's not that this has never happened, and it isn't even rare.

Once it's proven that the details of the claims in it are crazy, all future speculations of real tunnels found will be laughed at.

Nice try, but too obvious.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Opossum19

Look up adrenochrome

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Can totally be made up, but you are right when you say that those things exist, i saw the remote viewing session from Aziz Brown from farsight and he is describing something exactly like that.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thefineblackharm
It's taken me time, but I do believe these underground tunnels and child trafficking is real. However this video is not the slightest bit evidence of it.

Doesn't need to be underground tunnels. One ped site in Germany had over 400,000 subscribers and another in England had 70,000, so how many in the 100s of other sites? The numbers are much larger than anyone could expect and that most likely has been their greatest strength in people think it is rare. Listening to stories of private groups hunting them down one person said when he puts up a post of a 12-year-old online within minutes he gets 100s of hits on it.

Now that is just average people, think about the rich who have all the protection and security.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
Why are the elite so into children? I totally believe but I just don't get it or something

Pedophiles are like psychopaths as their brain patterns are different than normal people. It is a physical abnormality that is incurable. You don't get it because you are normal and just can't see why they would want to do it.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Andromerius

Yeah, this is not Qanaonacrap at all.

edit on 28-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Yeah, this is not Qanaonacrap at all.

Is Qanaon still around?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It seems like they are indeed.

Even when all their ludicrous prophecies outright blatant lies and shenanigans fall flat on their arse.

They simply dust off their addled tiny little minds and move along to the next line of bull tripe that also fails to materialize.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Andromerius

You do realise that the nonsense that surrounds Adrenochrome is directly linked to the likes of Hunter S. Thompson book "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" or Aldous Huxley's novel "The Doors of Perception"?

Adrenochrome a chemical compound produced by the oxidation of adrenaline. It was the subject of limited research from the 1950s through to the 1970s as a potential cause of schizophrenia.

It is a complete myth adrenochrome which is a byproduct of adrenaline can cure the likes of aging or prolong longevity rooted in nothing more than fiction and conspiracy theories.

And if you, or anyone else, can prove otherwise i suggest they do so.

Put it this way, do you really imagine people such as the Queen of England, Steve Jobs, or David Rockefeller, would have met their ultimate demise if a wee drop adrenochrome laced children's blood would have done the trick?
edit on 28-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Epstein's NYC apartment was at 9 East 71st Street, New York. The synagogue tunnel was at 770 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn. A 43 minute drive away from each other, across the East River.

Dont bother trying to larp me.
A few miles if that.. Go and look on google maps. Considering he was MOSAD. Yes its close and possible.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You do realise that the nonsense that surrounds Adrenochrome is directly linked to the likes of Hunter S. Thompson book "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" or Aldous Huxley's novel "The Doors of Perception"?

because thats the only information you have.. ? that makes it a myth..

lol

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The opening post says nothing about Jews. It's a made up story about 200 miles of tunnels in DC full of kids.

and how do you know that.. unless you have been in the tunnels...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join