It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE Founder Vince McMahon Accused of Sexual Abuse and Trafficking in Lawsuit by Former Employee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: CriticalStinker

In June 2021, McMahon and Defendant Laurinaitis sexually assaulted Ms. Grant
inside Laurinaitis’ office in WWE headquarters while colleagues were busy at their desks. Behind
a locked door, the two men cornered her and pulled her in between them, forcibly touched her,
before ultimately putting her on top of a table in between them. She begged them to stop, but they
forced themselves on her, each taking turns restraining her for the other, while saying “No means yes” and “Take it, bitch.”

Forcefulness like that?

I hadn’t originally read that part. Definitely paints a different picture.

Odd she stuck around after something like that. If a boss did something 1/10th of that I’d be long gone.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

He isolated her from her friends and family. Hell, he even made her change doctors. And he made her financially dependent on her. That's without mentioning that he's one of richest and most powerful men in the country.

He had her convinced that if she left her life would be ruined.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Saibot3052
OP is likely just mistaken. Vince Sr did the opposite of adopt, he abandoned Vince until he was 12.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

You're calling yourself a superfan and don't know Vince's origin? Or the major story for the last 6 months or so of WWE shopping their shows?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Not odd when you consider Vince started, for lack of a better word, grooming her once her parents died. Scumbags do this all the time.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TipToeDrifter

Yep. That was my bad. I had always heard Vince was adopted and thought it meant Vince Sr. adopted him. Turns out Vince Sr. abandoned him and Vince Jr.'s mother and Vince Jr. had a string of stepfathers that had adopted him.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: network dude

I had to evict Trump for non-payment.
So no, you won’t see me at any of his Coup Klutz Clan meetings.

I wonder how his Best Bud Vince is doing?
It’s a Two for One now.
You can defend two men who not only have depleted the nations stock of bronzer.
You can defend 2 rapists/sexual predators in one sentence.
One sentence can justify coprophilia, and cop a feel ya.

Only the best eh?

Just stop with the fake outrage.
You guys support gay sex in the Senate room on a table and drag shows where men dressed as women shake their asses in kids faces.

Liberals are skid marks on society without morals, integrity or conscience.

I don’t think McMahon or Trump are
Liberals, but they certainly fit that last line in your sweeping definition.
The first part seems….overwrought and something that someone said on Fox “News”

Trump used to be a liberal, now he is something else.
Don’t know about Mcmahons political history.

Seems that both of them had issues with Father figures though.
I can understand why they are attracted to each other.
They both run gigantic Soap Operas, with pre written scripts.
For their own gain, money and admiration is their drug to hide the inner demons.

Personally, I left the right when Trump showed up.
I vote for the person that is right for the job, never a full left or right ticket.
Right now almost any Democrat at the federal level will get my vote until People like Trump and his supporters, like McMahon are done.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Inside Edition special correspondent Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach went zip lining in Super Bowl City. Before she raced down the line, she said: "I'm not afraid of heights so I think I can handle it." The final preparations are underway inside Levi's Stadium in San Francisco where Super Bowl 50 will be played on Sunday. San Francisco 49ers VP Robert Alberno gave INSIDE EDITION a tour of the stadium. Alberino said: "We believe this is the most technologically advanced stadium on planet Earth.Miss Universe Ziplines at Super Bowl City: I'm So Scared!

Watch Donald Trump Take Down WWE's Vince McMahon Back in 2007
😀

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 1/26/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I never thought I'd see the day. Vince has voluntarily resigned. However, is the damage already done? The WWE's biggest sponsor put a pause on their relationship one day before one of their biggest shows of the year. They also lost out on another major sponsor they had been trying to land.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
I never thought I'd see the day. Vince has voluntarily resigned. However, is the damage already done? The WWE's biggest sponsor put a pause on their relationship one day before one of their biggest shows of the year. They also lost out on another major sponsor they had been trying to land.

I'm surprised WWE is still popular enough for my phone give me an alert saying McMahon has resigned. Friday Night Raw was a big deal to my boys when they were young, but that was quite a few years ago. When I was a kid, Dick The Bruiser and Andre the Giant were the best wrestlers. But that was REAL wrestling, wasn't it?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
He’s a truly unlikeable dude.
Good luck getting a fair trial in TDS Connecticut. Home to that wet rat Blumenthal.
Like in this thread, they’ll bring up Trump every chance they get.
Evidence, or lack there of, be damned.
Believe all degenerate sluts.
This case is going to be entertaining.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

So far he's somehow managed to dodge a bullet in every major case brought against him.

He was so convinced he was going to jail with the steroid trial that he had papers drawn up that would've put Jerry Jarrett in charge of the company.

The WWE legal team is probably only second to Disney.

If Vince loses this case it will have nothing to do with the venue. It will be because Grant's lawyers put forward an indefatigable case.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Brock Lesner. the Unnamed Champion. The only WWE heavyweight and UFC heavyweight champion. a reply to: Vermilion

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

He’s a truly unlikeable dude.
Good luck getting a fair trial in TDS Connecticut. Home to that wet rat Blumenthal.
Like in this thread, they’ll bring up Trump every chance they get.
Evidence, or lack there of, be damned.
Believe all degenerate sluts.
This case is going to be entertaining.

I don't understand why companies and rich people associate with these "corrupt" states that don't give fair trials. Like if Trump really thinks he can't get a fair trial in NY why does he live and have businesses there? If WWE can't get a fair shot in connecticut, why station businesses there?

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Things have gone from bad to worse for old Vinny Mac. Yesterday morning, Grant's lawyer gave an interview where she stated that her office had been inundated by emails from people that work/worked for the WWE that either want to talk about the culture of corruption or are victims themselves.

Last night, the lawyer for McMahon's co-defendant Jon Laurinaitis talked with Vice and pretty much confirmed that Grant's story was true while trying to paint his client as a victim as well.

This morning, the Wall Street Journal published an article detailing how the feds have an open criminal investigation into Vince and they've interviewed at least four potential victims.

Then there's a WWE employee that has spoken with wrestling media that says there are others involved and if their names don't come out in the trial then they are more than willing to name names.

As I predicted, this is going to get much worse for Vince & the WWE before it's over. I think it's only a matter of time before TKO cleans house and gets rid of all of Vince's people, including Triple H, Bruce Prichard, and possibly Nick Khan.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join