It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Year 2024 - Interesting Election-Related Tidbits as They Happen.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thursday, January 25, 2024

This thread will feature interesting election year tidbits that are not newsworthy enough for a stand-alone thread.

For example, here's one from today: Donald Trump is the first Republican since 1972 to win the first 2 state primaries with over 50% of the vote (Iowa and New Hampshire), and there is only one person left challenging him, Nikki Haley.

As a result, the Republican National Committee (RNC) announced today that they want to crown Donald Trump the official Republican Nominee, who will go head-to-head against President Joe Biden this November.

Source: thehill.com...

HOWEVER, candidate Donald Trump says he wants to win the traditional way, and without any "assistance".

Former President Trump said Thursday he did not support a push by allies at the Republican National Committee (RNC) to effectively make him the party’s presumptive nominee, even as former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley remains in the primary race.

“While I greatly appreciate the Republican National Committee (RNC) wanting to make me their PRESUMPTIVE NOMINEE, and while they have far more votes than necessary to do it, I feel, for the sake of PARTY UNITY, that they should NOT go forward with this plan, but that I should do it the “Old Fashioned” way, and finish the process off AT THE BALLOT BOX,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.
More at: thehill.com...

How is that for Class, Integrity, Character, and Honesty!

Exactly the opposite of what we're seeing from Democrats....from Joe Biden to his Attorney General, to Judicial and Election officials in certain States. They are all low-integrity scum, cheating any way they can, to give President Biden additional advantage against candidate Trump.

-WeMustCare

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

“While I greatly appreciate the Republican National Committee (RNC) wanting to make me their PRESUMPTIVE NOMINEE, and while they have far more votes than necessary to do it, I feel, for the sake of PARTY UNITY, that they should NOT go forward with this plan, but that I should do it the “Old Fashioned” way, and finish the process off AT THE BALLOT BOX,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

-WeMustCare

It's his usual sleazy bulls#t.

If he gets declared the presumptive nominee, three things will happen immediately.

First, he won't be able to fleece his supporters for as much money because he won't have as much public exposure. So his cash flow will take a hit.

Second, he will suffer narcissistic wounding because he would no longer be the center of attention.

Third, he won't be able to postpone his trials with the excuse that he is campaigning.

He never does anything with Class, Integrity, Character, and Honesty.

Too bad he has duped people like you.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Quotes broke

The post above by "it" is a great example of broken reality. So far gone it broke quoting.

edit on 25-1-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Thank-you for illustrating to "normal" people how intimidated folks are on your side of the street by Donald J. Trump. You are a great motivator!

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Maybe wait until Trump gets elected to have a complete meltdown.

Edit - Yeah he did break the “quote”
edit on 25-1-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Spam

edit on 1/26/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You won't see anything like that happen with Biden.
He will be the Democrats Nominee even if he Kills Over.

originally posted by: Boomer1947

-WeMustCare

If he gets declared the presumptive nominee, three things will happen immediately.

First, he won't be able to fleece his supporters for as much money because he won't have as much public exposure. So his cash flow will take a hit.

Second, he will suffer narcissistic wounding because he would no longer be the center of attention.

Third, he won't be able to postpone his trials with the excuse that he is campaigning.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

edit on 1/26/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So much for the lefts narrative of Trump being a dictator.
What dictator would not want to be declared the winner before the other states have had their say? None.
Trump is for party unity. Dictators don’t care about that.
Just another busted democrat narrative.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Trump has his own money. He refused the wages of a presidential office for a reason. He's worth over 2 billion, making him the wealthiest candidate by far. For perspective the next is Vivek at a little under 1B, Biden at 10M and Haley at 9ish million. So no he's not losing a second of sleep over donations.

Trump doesn't want to be the center of attention, he is routinely dragged into the spotlight because he's an easy scapegoat for lazy liberal media. And he's a profitable name/face for other networks who enjoy using his influence to boost their ratings. Everybody who loves dunking on him also loves watching him stir the pot because rage bait.

He's still campaigning even if he's the presumptive nominee. Just because he's nominated doesn't mean he's done putting in time and energy with constituents. He does it because he believes in work ethic and honest rewards.

edit on 26-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Democrat's official new slogan for re-electing 33% Joe Biden...

"Together, We Will Defeat Trump, Again!"

More about here: www.westernjournal.com...

Sounds like they're trying to convince themselves that Joe Biden legitimately won in 2020.

(He didn't)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Because there's literally no other reason to vote for him. Vote Biden because Trump bad. That's his entire platform.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 1/26/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Because there's literally no other reason to vote for him. Vote Biden because Trump bad. That's his entire platform.

Naïve Democrat voters think that's what got Joe Biden elected in 2020. So why not try it again, they say. If the "fraud organization" doesn't pull a rabbit out of its hat this time, (naïve) Democrat voters will be totally miffed. "Duh...how did he win in 2020?", they will ask each other.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   
1/26/2024

While campaigning, Joe Biden put on his Hard Hat backwards, but says it's OK to do so.

See here: www.westernjournal.com...

Maybe he's confusing the styling with the way a catcher in baseball wears his/her hat?

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Let me, if you will, point out some flaws in your reasoning.
1st, he does not need any money, in fact, if he would be declared the nominee, all the money he would save that already been given would be enough for the presidential campaign but even if not, the amount needed would be substantially lower.
2nd, opposite of what you said, if he was now the nominee, all eyes would be on him to deliver and all attention would be on him, so this point from you makes no sense whatsoever and by now on your post I am wondering if you just posted for the sake of posting.
3rd, the judges have been fixed on when and where to get him to trial, this was evident when they did not even allow him to be at his mother in law's funeral, so i do not see where you are pulling this ideas from. Campaign or no campaign, things will go as they will regardless.
As for your last statement, i am not even going to comment on the absurdity of your statement as it is devoid of logic and any substance, it feels you are just regurgitating the brain washing narrative of the MSM, which, in fact, makes me wonder quite a few things about you...
Edit: If i were you, i would stop thinking i am the smartest guy in the room, because, you're not. Your post feels like a copy&paste from MSM.

originally posted by: Boomer1947

-WeMustCare

From bluesman023:

edit on 27/1/2024 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
2/3/2024

DEMOCRATS THINK THE PUBLIC IS STUPID. For example...

Most Americans do NOT KNOW the U.S. Labor Department is manipulating the MONTLY JOBS NUMBERS, to help President Joe Biden. Especially from Jan 2023 to present.

Ex: The "323,000 jobs added!" headlines broadcast across all news outlets during the first week of each new month, is always "adjusted" downward 3 months later, but with no mention by media, except for a few alert conservative pundits.

As the attached conservative article states, the downward revision has occurred almost every month in 2023. And the number of jobs removed in the "adjustment" has been larger than what's normal for prior years.

It's MANIPULATION by the Labor Department (composed of 85% Democrats), working with our corrupt Mainstream Media (90% Democrats), to help pitiful Joe Biden's re-election chances. 👎 😳

Joe Biden's Labor Dept: www.heritage.org...

Is it Election Fraud to file optimistic/good job numbers, knowing that they will be (quietly) adjusted downward later?

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Monday, February 5, 2024

Candidate Donald Trump said he wants to Debate President Biden "Immediately". I'm assuming he wants to do it now, because deteriorating Biden is "sharper" at this point, than he will be in Sept/Oct of this year.

President Biden responded, "Of Course Donald Trump would like to debate me. I don't have the time...and he doesn't have much to do." (paraphrased)

SEE HERE: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Joe Biden says he recently met with “Mitterand from Germany.”

Mitterand was the FRENCH President between 1981 and 1995.

He also died in 1996.

Source

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Joe Biden says he recently met with “Mitterand from Germany.”

Mitterand was the FRENCH President between 1981 and 1995.

He also died in 1996.

Source

Biden's carrier pigeons came back late. 😃

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join