It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden History of Zionism - Robert Sepehr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Robert Sepehr does a great job of bringing information to the masses.

This video has it all if you're into general conspiracies.

Historical fact presented by footage and newspaper articles of the events discussed in the video.

If you're into the MSM narrative it's best you give this one a miss.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Not that I'm into MSM but there are other sources that call Robert a grifter and just a bad anthropologist, with racist leanings. So this one is a miss for me. Also I'd be suspect of the sources he uses because at 6:54 mark Dorothea Shefer-Vanson is not an anthropologist nor a historian, as well Robert is using cherry picked MSM news reports that suit his narrative as evidenced on the video you posted from the 6:54 mark onwards (I actually stopped when he mentioned the Aryan race being involved then saw his source choices, then I stopped viewing the video). If we looked at the bibliographies in his books would his sources show us people of of other disciplines other than anthropology?
edit on q00000016131America/Chicago5252America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Not that I'm into MSM but there are other sources that call Robert a grifter and just a bad anthropologist, with racist leanings.

Which ones?

Also I'd be suspect of the sources he uses because at 6:54 mark Dorothea Shefer-Vanson is not an anthropologist nor a historia

She's a writer with a degree in sociology and economics, born in England during WW2 and living in Israel since the 60s.

If we looked at the bibliographies in his books would his sources show us people of of other disciplines other than anthropology?

Let me know will you?

as well Robert is using cherry picked MSM news reports that suit his narrative as evidenced on

Be specific and show me what it is you disagree with.

I actually stopped when he mentioned the Aryan race being involved

What does that mean to you exactly?

You're on a conspiracy website and according to sources you don't even name and accusing him of 'cherry picking' historical facts you decide this guy is not vetted through your acceptable lense of the world?

Did you mistype Etsy?

Why don't you tell me exactly where in the video a false claim is made?

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   

edit on 1/22/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 04:00 AM
link   

edit on 1/22/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

That’s probably because the the far right ignorantly conflate being Jewish and being a Zionist as the same thing.
I could write a whole book on the subject and it still wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference to people’s understanding of the subject. Dogmatic beliefs can’t be reasoned with.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

I dont think it`s just about that .Sepehr seems to want write he`s own " history" according to Sepehr

The picture i get is he is just so fixated to aryan race and atlantis etc that he start making things up from thin air to support he`s own theorys .

He wanted to announce he is not ashkenazi jewish , yet not bother to tell he`s father was jew ....ok nothing bad being a jew, but Sepehr behaviour around the matter is bit strange to me .

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Did you even watch the video from the OP? The Aryan race is barely mentioned and only in reference to the rise of Hitler.
What are your thoughts about what Winston Churchill had to say about the Jewish push for Bolshevism versus the Jewish push for Zionism?

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Yes i did watch parts o the OP video . Sepehr has been on my radar before the OP was made , so i watched he`s stuff earlyer also .

Winston Churchill is not the subject here .
edit on 22-1-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Winston Churchill takes up more of the video than the Aryan race does, yet you chose to focus on that?
His views are certainly pertinent to the subject.

It’s like I said previously you can’t reason with dogmatic beliefs, all you get is straw man arguments and deflection. I should have stopped when you brought up Atlantis.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Your first link is from a blog called "The JC".

It mentions claims he made but never tell you why those claims are false.

It then goes into he said/she said style reporting sharing anecdotes of his followers presumably taken from some comments section, it does not say.

Then it tries to draw me in by being upset about his Jewish heritage, not working.

Then I should be happy or upset that he has far right supporters or that he had them but is losing them?

Hahahaha!

Your name is a familiar one on these boards so I didn't expect such a piss poor attempt at smearing the guy.

People used to have better standards around here.

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO?

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Are you really claiming Robert Sepehr is not pseudoscientist or pseudo-anthropologist ? lol

top topics

join