It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-TRUMP Elites and Deep State Begin Planning their 2025 Coup-Insurrection.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Even now, I'm not convinced that Trump is not playing both ends against the middle ... BUT in the event that all of this is for real, I'll probably vote for him just to see the sh!t-show that will ensue. I figure that if it's all going to go down anyway, just a soon go down in flames and give us a spectacle in the process.

:
edit on 2024 1 15 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Just like Ramaswamy has suggested that the Republicans need to have a back up plan just in case Trump does not make it to the general election ...

You kiddin'?

That is the "backup plan" for many Republicans.

We The People have been sold out.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Monday, January 15, 2024

Joe Biden is such an unpopular President, and former President Trump has a sizeable lead over Biden. Even though it's still 11 months before the November election, the people who control, experiment with, and abuse the U.S. population long-term, are planning to corral President Trump in 2025...

Now, bracing for Trump’s potential return, a loose-knit network of public interest groups and lawmakers are quietly devising plans to try to foil any efforts to expand presidential power, which could include pressuring the military to cater to his political needs.

Those taking part in the effort told NBC News they are studying Trump’s past actions and 2024 policy positions so that they will be ready if he wins in November.

That involves preparing to take legal action and send letters to Trump appointees spelling out consequences they’d face if they undermine constitutional norms.

“We’re already starting to put together a team to think through the most damaging types of things that he [Trump] might do so that we’re ready to bring lawsuits if we have to,” said Mary McCord, executive director of the Institution for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection at Georgetown Law.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

When President Trump said at a conference/rally this past Fall, "I AM YOUR RETRIBUTION", the people who control us, knew exactly what he was talking about, and began having meetings to prevent their power and authority from being transferred to the citizens...to you and me.

There is a DAVOS Switzerland meeting this week of the above elites. Interestingly, with so much going on in the world, one of their top "worries" is Donald Trump becoming President of the United States, 12 months and 5 days from now.

The specter of Donald Trump is one of their top concerns. The last US leader to actually show up in Davos — arriving in 2020 with a squadron of helicopters — he’s thousands of miles away fighting the Iowa caucus, but the prospect of him winning the presidency is an ever-present worry to some.

“Certainly from a European perspective, from a kind of globalist, Atlanticist perspective, it’s of course a great concern,” BlackRock Vice Chairman Philipp Hildebrand told Bloomberg Television.
More at: www.bloomberg.com...

These elitists really liked President Trump before he attended their 2020 Davos meeting. But he must have told them something they didn't want to hear, because it's been "Stop Trump" from that day forward.

Thankfully, Donald J. Trump is expecting the "swamp" to fight like never before, and is ready for them, along with the 300 million of us he is fighting for!

-WeMustCare

That involves preparing to take legal action and send letters to Trump appointees spelling out consequences they’d face if they undermine constitutional norms.

I saw this and I just laughed, Constitutional Norms huh, under Biden that ship has sailed. Biden's handlers have done everything they can to undo constitutional law, without actually shredding the constitution. They've used every dirty scummy backdoor possible..... and these clowns are worried about Trump and the Constitution? No they are worried he will use the existing law to have them all tried as traitors or enemy combatants and have them executed and Trump would be fully within his right. Just tell tell me when it's going to happen, I'll buy the popcorn, build the gallows and buy rope ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

He keeps claiming it was a coup, but he's the one trying to overturn electoral process?

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

a reply to: dothedew

Trump is a dream merchant and that is the dream he peddles. Be happy with it.

We were living the dream for 4 years; contrary to all the knuckle-dragging, complaining, screeching, calls for violence by politicians and citizens alike (literally on TV), law circumventions, temper tantrums, hypocrisy, and stonewalling that was done by the other political side...... it was pretty nice.

I used to enjoy listening to MSNBC give glowing economic reports on how low inflation was, while the job market kept improving. They had Larry Kudlow on NBC for years as the economy expert. When he joined the Trump economic team, MSNBC gave him a heart attack...literally.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: RottenRandy

How is a plan to use the courts to ensure Trump's actions are compliant with the Constitution an insurrection?

The Constitution gives the people of America a lot of authority to control our own destiny. If President Trump does things we don't want, we can stop him...just like we could stop Biden, if he got too out of hand.

What those people are afraid of is being investigated, arrested, and tried.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

" Otherwise, I'll be voting for Biden. "

Ah Yeah , that is Truly Disgusting..........

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
My prediction is that Lrrr from Omicron Persei 8 will eat Mr. Trump on live tv.

Better than eating Poplers.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just like Ramaswamy has suggested that the Republicans need to have a back up plan just in case Trump does not make it to the general election so too does the world need a back up plan in case he does and enough people in the US decide to put that meathead back in control.

To those who think he can do anything to save us all from the chilling future we all face,I got news for ya. He won't because he can't. All he wants is a deck chair on a top deck of the Titanic. Maybe he will save a few of those deck chairs for you but you had better be careful because one wrong glance in his direction and he will toss you overboard.

Yes, there needs to be groups or people making sure he doesn't nuke the universe, declare himself emperor, or install a giant wall around the white house so he never has to leave. Other than those things, the disruption will be more gnashing of teeth over the border, (which will fall on deaf ears this time) and the usual efforts to paint anything he's doing as evil and unamerican even if it's exactly what Obama and Biden did. It seems those who hate him do so because he is a guy who fixes things rather than perpetuates them for political expedience. Plus he's orange. Orange.

Ron DeSantis says pretty much the same thing. He tells the people of Iowa today, you have Kiss Donald Trump's.... ring, if you want his blessings. (Like he did in 2018, LOL.)

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Ron's decline really accelerated in August, when he called all Trump supporters, "Listless Vessels", whatever that means.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The leftists here will laugh at this like we don't know from history they absolutely will do this.

The only way you can think this wouldn't happen is if you shut your brain completely off.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: RottenRandy
Insurrection? Where have I heard that before....
Funny they want to prepare to do what they are crying about what they are trying to convict Trump for doing?

Go back and read what the article actually says: They are "...preparing to take legal action and send letters to Trump appointees spelling out consequences they’d face if they undermine constitutional norms.

“We’re already starting to put together a team to think through the most damaging types of things that he [Trump] might do so that we’re ready to bring lawsuits if we have to,” said Mary McCord, executive director of the Institution for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection at Georgetown Law."

Demanding that Trump and his followers abide by Constitutional norms and federal laws is literally the exact opposite of insurrection.

Funny, the only people busy busting the constitution the last three years is the Biden crime syndicate. Admitting publicly that you are an insurrectionist like them is not a smart move on your part..

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I think Trump is an enigma.

On one hand he has the most devoted base I’ve ever seen in a politician in my life.

On the other hand he’s stirred so many pots he has so many people with a visceral hate for him.

The only reason he’s so viable is because of how bad the opposition is on the other side. Biden is just a shell of a person at this point.

But there are people even in the right who will take anyone over Trump. Even though he polls well against Biden, there are low probability paths for the likes of Haley or one of the other to catch enough momentum to make an internal race.

So far I think all the subversive actions to derail him have only helps him. But at the end of the day, there’s a slim margin of him being his own worse enemy.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: network dude

"Undermining constitutional norms" translates roughly to "correcting unconstitutional policies" but they can't say that in such simple honest words.

Anytime someone warns of something hugely damaging on a national scale, I ignore them all. Except those who say Joe Biden might start WWIII because he's insane, near the end of life, and wants to go out with a bang.

edit on 1512024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: RottenRandy
Insurrection? Where have I heard that before....
Funny they want to prepare to do what they are crying about what they are trying to convict Trump for doing?

Go back and read what the article actually says: They are "...preparing to take legal action and send letters to Trump appointees spelling out consequences they’d face if they undermine constitutional norms.

“We’re already starting to put together a team to think through the most damaging types of things that he [Trump] might do so that we’re ready to bring lawsuits if we have to,” said Mary McCord, executive director of the Institution for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection at Georgetown Law."

Demanding that Trump and his followers abide by Constitutional norms and federal laws is literally the exact opposite of insurrection.

Pety political lawfair that stymie the workings of government by overwhelming it with lawsuits and political actions isn't insurrection I'll grant you that ... its simply childishness that harms the country.

And should be reason to never vote the kuntts in until they stop it. Let them know that -

Elections actually do have consequences; we don't get to burn the place down just because our chosen tribe didn't win a particular election. There is always a chance to win the next election.

Only not until they stop being filthy lowlifes that suckle on the American nutsack and start adulting.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Lol. Vote for Biden? Shame suits your complexion.

a reply to: Disgusted123

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Too bad the demonrats don't play by those rules.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

edit on 1/16/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

edit on 1/16/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

edit on Tue Jan 16 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Trump will never go to prison. Jailing him would be a political and economic suicide. Especially with looming issues of energy, fuel, border and agriculture and economic crisis. They want to jail a former president that clearly isn't responsible for what they call a "Insurrection". It wasn't a insurrection it was a mostly peaceful protest against the corruption and a broken voting system. Protest of open unsecured borders. It is the duty of the US gov and it's elected officials to secure the country. They have blatantly ignored it. The people have a right to protest and overthrow it's corrupt government body in a insurrection and a violent one if necessary. That is written in the constitution in black and white.

Oh but, we're more civilized now right? Even though everything around us is falling apart. You can't have it both way's. There is a looming issue world wide and that is the stagnation of economic growth and a energy crisis. Our government has criminals in office enriching themselves at the cost of the entire world collapsing. I hope that is clear enough. We don't need a violent insurrection we need a political one. It doesn't matter now if you hate trump or, love trump. The writing is on the wall that he is clearly the best candidate that will actually perform his duties and address these issues and they want to jail him? Do you think that our demented president Biden is going to save the world? Biden has done a lot of damage to this country. Biden is a weak puppet on a string. It is clear there is a deep criminal body in control here. They like to create problems so they can remain in power. Anything to keep you looking in the wrong direction.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join