It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Grusch - “A multi-decade UAP Crash Retrieval and Reverse Engineering Program”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BeardensBeard

Welp….certainly birds of a feather flock together

Christopher Mellon LinkedIn

X out of the pop up…..then take a gander of the folks in the People also Viewed list….

Mellon and Grusch both intelligence folks…..the chances are high that they would have known each other for years.

It’s all one big happy family.

Btw Grusch’s Resume

And….. David Charles Grusch Biography, Early Life, Career, Family, Marriage, Net Worth, Controversy, Public claim

👽
edit on 3-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeardensBeard
Not sure of the exact details but theres been a bit of a kerfuffle between Mellon and Dark Journalist because Grusch wrote an email reply which stated he would get into trouble with Mellon if he went on DJ's show.

DJ mentions something about Mellon sending his son (who is apparently in the DIA) to scare him off afterwards.
Promises to do full report in the next couple of shows.

How many Mellons/Mellonites (i.e Grusch) are there in the IC FFS?

Carnegie Mellon institute for Strategy and Tech. is the archetypal revolving door.

There's more people with a Carnegie Mellon > Maxwell AFB link in the Airforce Intel side of things than you can shake a stick at.....hmmm

Here’s DJ’s…almost 3 hours show…. addressing your post

🍺🍿🍺🍕🍺🍔🥱☕️☕️

👽

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Apparently, Mellon is the Don of the UFO IC Geeks

I heard some of that DJ show where he said Grusch was a sellout because he said he was afraid of Mellon so he wouldn’t go on the DJ show.

I think DJ doesn’t realize he has insulted Mellon and the IC mob so much that he has to understand those guys can't go on his show.

Here is the link (for some reason it won't embed) to the DJ show where he deals with this topic

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What's really annoying is we have the James Webb telescope, discovering exo planets, so therefore we should know exactly all about the Grey Alien's planet. I'm wondering if they are actually from the Zeta Rituculi star system. I really don't think their plan is to tell us.

The aliens aren't doing anything, so it shouldn't be such a big deal to have transparency.
edit on 3-2-2024 by sendhelp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The documents have never seemed real to me and as for Grusch, show me the evidence, i.e., pictures and eyewitness testimony. Never gonna happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

Here ya go…

👽

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:04 AM
link   
In a nutshell…

👽

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 04:00 AM
link   

That video was put out before Mellons son got involved.
Mellon/DJ had their spat- DJ put out that video then next thing he knows he got contacted by someone from the DIA who just happens to be Mellnos son (he alleges).

The full story on that comes out in the next couple of weeks and TBF - DJ must think all his b-days came at once as it's great free content and publicity for him.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Why is it that the boyfriend of a Russian spy and the CEO of Coinbase are sponsoring UAP disclosure events, and should Coinbase customers be concerned or encouraged by this?

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Why is it that the boyfriend of a Russian spy and the CEO of Coinbase are sponsoring UAP disclosure events, and should Coinbase customers be concerned or encouraged by this?

🤷 no clue…..other than that digital currency is part of the one world order agenda….and the one world order is hypothetically run by aliens…..

👽

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
*Cough NSA Bitcoin, *Cough NSA TOR, *Cough NSA/Unit 8200 Promis etc. etc.

When they say "total information dominance" - they are entirely serious.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeardensBeard
*Cough NSA Bitcoin, *Cough NSA TOR, *Cough NSA/Unit 8200 Promis etc. etc.

When they say "total information dominance" - they are entirely serious.

I don’t want to derail this thread…..but for just a mention…..this is especially for you……

None Dare Call It Conspiracy

I recommend reading this short book cover to cover (106pgs)…..and then you’ll understand where we are as a society, as a civilization are headed. It’s the Genesis of a lot of things past present and especially future.

Enjoy 🥸

👽
edit on 4-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The original Bible of the modern Conspiracy era below

Pawns in the Game

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The late, I always thought honest Ufologist, Stanton Freidman still believed they were legit.

I recall reading his book years ago that makes his case and he makes a good case.
I could not determine the truth.

But the recent book by a mainstream writer, Garrett M. Groff, UFO The Inside Story of the US Government's Search for Alien Life Here—and Out There

He says the FBI, despite publicly claiming they were a hoax, couldn’t get answers from the insiders when they investigated. So many layers of classified info, they couldn’t get a straight answer.

I'm not necessarily recommending that book, BTW.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here’s a retrieval case about a purported ufo collision with earth aircraft on Mexican soil and Mexican and U.S. retrieval teams…..

….and other Mexican incidents

👽☕️🍩
edit on 10-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BeardensBeard

Still haven't seen any clarifications regarding DIA blowback from Mellon ...but DJ touches on it again in his latest vid:

Nice to see someone calling out the entirely terrestrial ET threat narrative and the Deep State/COG links.

Not sure I'd go fully down the grand conspiracy route - (DJ incorporates Trump, JFK, NorthCom, Iran Contra etc) and not sure about the whole hotzone/ancient tech piece but the faction war proposition seems like a fairly good hypothesis given the evidence.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

It’s funny….DJ always has on characteristically M.I.B. clothing….does that mean he is actually, in plain sight….Mr. Disinformation? 😆

👽☕️🍩
edit on 27-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join